Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

I Thought Campaign Is Supposed To Be Ended Before Elections Proper! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Thought Campaign Is Supposed To Be Ended Before Elections Proper! (327 Views)

Obama: Give Trump A Chance, How You Campaign Is Not Always How You Govern. / President, Governors Must Quit Office Before Elections – Sule / We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Thought Campaign Is Supposed To Be Ended Before Elections Proper! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
In some elections that I have observed, eg, SUG election, Associations Election, a deadline is always given for campaigns to be ended...

Until now, campaign is still going on, and supporters my carry that mindset into the polling units tomorrow and that would be a disaster.

All the while, the two major party for the presidency have not been agreeing on environment and territorial claim in my area. If they come in with this mind set tomorrow into the polling units, I have fears that things could go out of hand.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Farewell Song For PDP / Ebonyi Records Huge Number Of Teenage Hawkers In Nigeria. / An Election Message To Nigerians In-coming And Out-going President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.