Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. (154330 Views)

DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) / Ikádä(throne Of Love): War, Betrayal, Lust,ambition By Angelsss / How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
Auntie don't beat me i never know she is a thief
lol...nice update fem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 11:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
Dopeyomi:
Fembleez1 abeq come update na abeq
undecided

Boss no vex abeg embarassed
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 11:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
shoyemiayodeji:
Abeg no forget my guy IZU oooooo.

Nah bro, me no go forget am grin

This story self fit reach page 30 with the way the story take dey my mind to update
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 11:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
eitsei:
another update oo

Update drops in a moment bro
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 11:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
prettydiva89:
Auntie don't beat me i never know she is a thief
lol...nice update fem

Thanks dear
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 11:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hi guyz,

I'm very sorry for the slow updates, t's unlike me. I've been busy.

Typing,.....
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Dopeyomi(m): 11:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
Fembleez1:

Boss no vex abeg embarassed
We dey wait!

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 1:04am On Apr 09, 2015

“Sarumi, Saheed, Ramota, Aishat Y. and” she paused for a moment and stretched the piece of paper out into space. Her head was tinted backwards and her eyes slightly short as if she couldn't see.

Adefemi stood up and was walking to the front without even hearing his name.

“Hey George, where are you going to?” The Maths teacher asked but rather than getting a reply, the clark called out.

“And Binitu” and she left as the last person, a girl named Binitu followed her, limping a little and raising her hands to her head; her skirt also to signify, she is dead - a form of uneasiness and regretting act.

Adefemi almost ran up to the Maths teacher to grab him and hug him tightly. Sweat was dripping down his face. He could swear he had wet his pants already. His heartbeat started returning to normal as though he were a patient battling with life in the theatre.

“Yes?. Where were you heading before?” Mr. Ajumo startled him as he was going back to his seat. Those who knew what he was up to, just looked at him in such a pitiful way. Poor boy, imagine such boy associating himself with all these Yoruba dullards, some students had murmured.

“Ermm! Ermm!! Sir!. I wanted to clean the blackboard for Assignment purpose” he lied without considering how irrelevant his lie was.

“Oh, I see, so you've now turned the class duster?”

“No Sir!. I just wanted to help since she already spent almost the remaining time of your period”

Mr. Ajumo got up from the desk he had sat and said “from now henceforth, Chinedu won't be our board-duster. It has now been conferred on you to be the new duster”

“Arh!!!” Some students shouted, others gave a silent laughter.

“But sir!,......”

“Don't but anything. And by the way, you all are not leaving here until 3:00pm”

“Arhhhh!!!” The class exclaimed.

“Did I just hear someone shout Arh?”

The class didn't reply, all the student just held their peace, rumpled faces and disgust to themselves. Nothing would they do to change Mr. Ajumo's mind. Today na today, Maths class has to run beyond its period.

“So any student anticipating going home on time, should better start solving page 65 of the General Mathematics. That would be your Continuous Assessment Test.”

Immediately they submitted their notebooks after the Maths class, Adefemi quickly picked his bag and raced towards the Bus-stop but felt like Peter who had denied Jesus 3 times when he met her sad, swollen and wet face at the Bus-stop beside her mother. Her face was swollen like ripe red potato, it was obvious she had been mercilessly flogged and had cried her eyes out.

He felt as though he were in the very temple Peter denied Jesus but she had already been crucified with canes and the cock had not crew to allow him race away. He couldn't move, did not even think to think he should move. It was as if her eyes rooted him to a spot, perhaps she had turn a sorceress.

If a bus had not crossed their path and interrupted their gaze, he could have wished the ground could open and swallowed him.

In her mind, she was thinking how she had disgraced herself. Even her boyfriend had suddenly started seeing her as a bad egg. She would have less friends now. No one would trust her again, not even her mother. But this was the time she needed him most but he seemed to have also lost the love he had for her, she thought as tears dropped down her face.

He never talked to her afterwards till this very day she had asked him for a dance and at the end a kiss.

“Can I have a kiss please?”

`A kiss' she requested seemed to glint Adefemi's eyes. Someone who had never kissed before. The request unsettled him but so as not to be seen as a dunce, he had to let her have her way. He stood on one spot, hands beside him on either side as she crossed her hands behind the nape of his neck and gave him a brush-kiss.

It was very evident of an amateurish kiss. You could imagine just bringing each other's mouth/lips together and the sound `Muah!!!' Would explode in the air. That was the kind of kiss she gave him but a kiss was a kiss to him, so long it was his first.

“Today, some people would be singing for us `it is a good thing that is happening' with serious cane landing on their back” Mr. Oriyomi proceeded though Adefemi wasn't back from the paradise of kiss his mind and thoughts had taken him.

He was busy nurturing in his mind, the courage he could gather to ask Tosin for another kiss after assembly. `mehn, that thing called kiss sweet o. How I go take ask this girl for another one now, make she no go think say na my first time to kiss be this o.'

“A group of boys brought Knockout to the school today, JSS3 students for that matter. Because they think they've passed out and can do anything they like, brought knockout and decided to turn the school to China or a show were Knockout (Fire-works) are blown every time. They've decided to turn the school to Christmas Eve,” he appeared to be saying as if he was reading it from a book.

“They decided to turn the school premises to Christmas Eve gathering as done in their various barracks; blowing knockout here and there.”

If it had occurred to Adefemi what Mr. Oriyomi was saying, he could have brought his thoughts to an abrupt end but he was far off life.

“As I call your name, make sure you come up here like a lightning. Izuchukwu, Maxwell, Victor, Tunde, Sam and Moses, Kelvin, Nathaniel, Ugochuckwu, Abiola and Adefemi”
Mr. Oriyomi rolled the paper and made for his office.

Adefemi didn't hear when his name was called, he happened not to have heard it but as the Junior students exclaimed “Punctuality Prefect,” he was brought back to reality.

“What is it” he asked suspending the smile that stood so long on his face during the reverie.

“You are asked to come up with those called out for blowing knockout on the field today” Fatimah explained to him.

“Mogbe o (I'm dead)!” He muttered and left the assembly ground. His movement was weary as though he had bumps between his thighs.

Who had written their names down without their knowledge, he thought as they got to the first floor.

Today na today, people wey dey dance their sweat out say dem don finish Junior School and free of all this wicked teachers wey fit beat madness out of person, na flog them go flog all the dance commot for their body like evil spirit.

Why had they not called them earlier, why now that the party was about starting fully?.

“lie down flat” Mrs. Oladipupo shouted seeing them standing. “Oris, please bring all the canes out, let's soak them in water.”

T.b.c

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 1:06am On Apr 09, 2015
Please manage ^^^ that peeps, once I cross-check the once I have typed, would drop them before tonight!.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by eitsei(m): 7:25am On Apr 09, 2015
Fembleez1:
Please manage ^^^ that peeps, once I cross-check the once I have typed, would drop them before tonight!.
just do dat quick
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Dopeyomi(m): 8:14am On Apr 09, 2015
One more update before I blow Ūя̲̅ head Off! From next week monday I no go get time to read Ūя̲̅ story again undecided

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 09, 2015
eitsei:
just do dat quick
really quick

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by harjibolar10(m): 4:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
Had it been you don't include me on this scintillating story ni, my brother I for turn earth to dust. .. Believe me

I must confess Oga femi, when I gat to the point where, those SS3 student are dispalying their 'semi - maddness', I remember those days, when I graduated from sec school(that was some 32months back). When we finish doing that, Our princesa then, who happen to be a lady, was mad at us, and go all the way to invite our parents (that was before we do our graduation ceremonyoo, and you know we are still a student), and feed them with all sort of news, that can make a parent want to be head him child. .. Thank God shaa, ma father no go, because of he go, ah don die be that.

No be me dey write story shaa oo, Oga oya continu as I'm Finally back with una now

Sorry I'm late bro

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by kristen12(f): 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
I I heard saw my name...Nice work here fembleez1
even though I'm late.
Kazeem and Mr John(receptionist) got me rotfl...really funny.
Expecting enough updates

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
A funny piece, sire Adefemi George. You got me reeling in laughter at some point. Just the type of stories I enjoy.
Keep this on, U're definitely gonna make it.
Expecting more! Can Alienstar, and stormangel join Me here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by StormAngel(f): 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
thronekid:
A funny piece, sire Adefemi George. You got me reeling in laughter at some point. Just the type of stories I enjoy.

And were are we supposd to sit

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
StormAngel:

sit with me

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
harjibolar10:
Had it been you don't include me on this scintillating story ni, my brother I for turn earth to dust. .. Believe me

I must confess Oga femi, when I gat to the point where, those SS3 student are dispalying their 'semi - maddness', I remember those days, when I graduated from sec school(that was some 32months back). When we finish doing that, Our princesa then, who happen to be a lady, was mad at us, and go all the way to invite our parents (that was before we do our graduation ceremonyoo, and you know we are still a student), and feed them with all sort of news, that can make a parent want to be head him child. .. Thank God shaa, ma father no go, because of he go, ah don die be that.

No be me dey write story shaa oo, Oga oya continu as I'm Finally back with una now

Sorry I'm late bro

Lols grin, welcome sir.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
kristen12:
I I heard saw my name...Nice work here fembleez1
even though I'm late.
Kazeem and Mr John(receptionist) got me rotfl...really funny.
Expecting enough updates

Thanks for honouring my invitation mamz.

Please invite your friends, don't be so greedy! tongue
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
thronekid:

Thanks so much boss. Coming from a writer, I'm so grateful bro! wink
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 9:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
StormAngel:

Please have your seat on my laps dear.

I can manage to carry you once it's fleshy. It won't be of much burden! grin
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2015

An hour after the assembly had been dismissed. They were still lying on the floor, as their colleagues were in the hall dancing their body to fatigue.

Mrs. Oladipupo had soaked the bunch of canes in water, half full in a paint rubber - which had been provided by Mrs. Oyetunde, the Home Economics teacher. The bucket (rubber) was placed very close to them, as though to observe their sleep till it was ready to be lashed on their body.

It didn't appear some had already dose off the way they lay. There were fast sleepers amongst them, not just to be allowed to lay on something - they would dose off.

Mrs. Oladipupo, the fleshy Integrated Science teacher, in her black three-quarter skirt and her red cotton dress came out walking stealthily out of the staff-room barefooted holding two sachet of Icy water. You could see with the way the sachet looked, it was extremely icy.

She cut the two sachet down knowing fully well what her mission might be. It was to spray it on the body of the student that lay on the floor. `Soaked canes meeting icy and wet body was the extreme death you can give a student', was her notion.

She pressed the two sachet together, splashing the water on them. Some who had forgotten they were lying on the floor, and not in their house groaned aloud “Oh, aunty, leave me na.”

Some grumbled and stood up.

“Will you go back on the floor” she shouted angrily and opened the computer lab. where Mr. Oriyomi was always seated to teach his French classes.
The lab had much tables arranged as though it were a setting for party; green tablecloth with white taping covered it. Chairs were many but there was no sign of computers. Rather there was an home theatre often used for Oral French and English classes or for school parties; inter-house sports or more. However, today - it had not been used for party because, the JSS3 wanted no interruption to their dancing. A DJ would have been nice, cause of the uninterrupted sequence of tracks following and inter-changing each other.

On a table was jam-packed different balls for different sporting activities. Volley balls, Hand balls, Footballs, Base balls, etc. They were so many the table couldn't contain them as some grazed the floor. The room was powered cold by 6 Air conditionals.

Mr. Oriyomi sat on a chair leaning backwards to the wall and placing his legs on a table as the French music blared out of the radio.
Immediately he noticed the door was opened, he stretched his hand and turned down the volume of the music player.

“Oris, Je ki a naw awon omo yi joo (Oris, let's flog these children).” She said and he came folding the sleeves of his shirt up.

From nowhere appeared Mr. Onabolu the Fine art teacher. The lefty (left handed) who could flog a dead being awake. He was feared by the whole school, not because of his stature; very small and thin - hairs growing strangely on his ears and outside them when the middle of his head was scald-bald.

The reason he was feared was because of the way his left hand gave you tospy (tasting) before he started flogging you. The tospy was often more deadlier than the raised very high in the air and coming down violently - lashes of cane of terror on your back.

“Arh! God!!!” Came out from the students' mouth as he approached them.

No one had invited this man, why had he come at such moment?.

Adefemi's face was now sporing out sweats - regardless of the Icy water that had just been splashed on them some few minutes ago. He had never been flogged by the Fine Art teacher before. His facial expression was disgusting, it showed the way he detested the man's cane. It always seemed he was being flogged as the cane often landed on his colleagues those time they were flogged. He often felt the cane but today was the day he would both be the receiver of the cane and feeler of the pain.

He remembered the day some students had neglected the assignment of copying notes he had failed to come give during his periods for two weeks. He ordered the combined classes of JSS3 white and green to move downstairs when he saw some people had not written the note.

That would have been the very day the Fine Art teacher would have flogged him for the first time but he had escaped through the intervention of other teachers who begged Mr. Onabolu to give them a day more to cover up. But it took some grace of God before he accepted that day. He was really boiling and meant to flog them mercilessly.

No one dared to evade his instructions afterwards. When they were asked to come for their practicals during the holy week, they had all come because they feared the man, his anger and his left hand.

Adefemi's practical had been distinguished, as he was the only one out of all students who did Calligraphy `writing' (not necessary). They were asked to choose from the list of five but it was the one people had run away from cause of the cost of calligraphy pen that he had chosen.

The instruction was to draw and paint the Nigeria Coat of Arm at the background. And write the National pledge on it. Though he had come to school on Palm Sunday when other students were in their houses eating good food and enjoying themselves. His sacrifice had paid off well as his work was taken to the National Museum as the best Calligraphy practical out of the whole students who took the Calligraphy practical in Lagos State.

“You be mumu, na you be this” Mr. Onabolu called out jokingly sighting Adefemi among those about to be flogged.

He went straight to the bucket and took out two canes, examining them in the air with some furrowed gaze and nodding its approval they were well good to be used. “Eleyi ti mu omi da da (this one had drank enough water, - referring to the canes he examined).

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahha, una don die today” Mr. Onabolu gave a mocking laughter and called out “you be mumu, fast fast, show face!” Coding to Adefemi to move out of the queue and grab the railings as though he were romancing it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 9:14pm On Apr 09, 2015

He rose up tired and bittered and sluggish. His eyes were already squeezing tears out of their enclosure. “Arh God, I don die today” he exclaimed pushing forward and embraced the railings.

“Malo ni ka fun wan ?(how many strokes?)” He asked with the question not directed to a particular teacher out of the two that stood beside him. He moved backwards and raised the two canes jointed together up in the air.

“Let's make it 48 strokes each” Mrs. Oladipupo blurted out.

“Arh!. I beg on their behalf, let's make it 12 please” Mr. Oriyomi pleaded.

`chai!!! I don die today o, which day I chop 12 strokes last' was Adefemi's thought.

“You be mumu, hold that pole well” Mr. Onabolu lashed him 3 strokes in quick succession that unsteady him. He cried out like a dog on heat.

“Ye!!!, please sir, please sir” he was now sprawling on the floor as another 3 had landed on his back.

“What is happening” Mr. Oriyomi asked but Adefemi couldn't reply as another 3 landed on his neck, head and laps - the remaining 3 pursued him as he crawled in a speed of light out of the danger zone.

“Next” Mr. Onabolu called and out came another clown kelvin.

“Hold that pole”

He started limp-jumping on his legs “please Sir, I wan go sh1t” holding his buttocks with his hands in the process.

“That's very good,” Mr. Oriyomi said “This is a nice place and time to sh1t”

“Arh!, no Sir, e no nice place to sh1t o” he produced silly pidgin out of his mouth.

“Come on, hold that pole.” Mr. Onabolu commanded, this time - wasn't amused by the silly prank Kelvin wanted to play one him.

Those who stood waiting for their turn to be flogged started laughing at the way Kelvin was limp-jumping and holding his buttocks. Sweat were heavily forming on his face. They were hot sweats and you could see this was no joke Kelvin meant by the shit. He was really pressed.

“Sir, na hot sh1t sir, na water water sh1t” the clown said still jumping up, refusing to hold the pole.

Adefemi seemed to have turned Superman momentarily. Someone who had just been ruthlessly flogged and, was in pains and tears some minutes ago, - was now laughing madly, leaning on the banister. His tears increased but the pains had disappeared. His laughter eluded him as he was grossly entertained by the funny clown Kelvin.

“So you are proving stubborn abi” Mr. Oriyomi said drawing close to Kelvin whose collar were already soaked in sweats.

“No sir, the sh1t is too hot sir, e fit drop any moment”

“Okay then!. It shall drop very well now, when I pull those trousers down your buttocks” Mr. Oriyomi said and grabbed him by the waist.

“Please don't do am sir, the Sh1t is on him way sir” he struggled, now his leg changing duties as they went up and down to suppress and keep his buttocks tight so the unprecedented ballistic watery missile (sh1t) doesn't go out of hands and his devised legs restraint.

But Mr. Oriyomi didn't listen. He thought he was joking so as to evade being flogged. “I shall pull down this trousers now and you will regret the way your buttocks would look like after being flogged brutally, you bombastic animal.”

He warned Kelvin sternly “you would be unable to seat for the next 1 month” he added “another Akpan-the-Lazarus is about to be made” he laughed extensively.

If he had known, he wouldn't have dared the silly clown.

“No sa, no sir, don't sir, please don't do am o” kelvin protested and quickly rushed forward when Mr. Oriyomi was about struggling to bring down his trousers without removing the belt.

Mr. Oriyomi staggered as he struggled and pulled and fell beneath kelvin's now naked ass. The sh1t came spurting out on his face as kelvin exclaimed “its good thing that is happening ooooooo00oooOOO!” The watery sh1t splashed out of his anus, as though they were under a restraint before.

“Mmmmmmmm!!!” Mrs. Oladipupo and Mr. Onabolu raced off the scene leaving helpless Mr. Oriyomi dazed and drench in watery sh1t that watered his face.

Only Mr. Oriyomi could tell his experience better on this day. If he had meant the story he told about Akpan-the-Lazarus and the dancing of `it's a good thing that is happening'. He had meant it on the bad side and he was rightly ironic. The question he asked the time Adefemi was being flogged had just been answered by Kelvin in a dreadful way.

“I don die o” Kelvin shouted in hysteria when he looked at Mr. Oriyomi whose face was in Sh1t ruin.

“Today na today for you” Izuchukwu and Nathaniel mocked him with uncontrolled laughter “your own don really good today.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by kristen12(f): 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
Fembleez1:

Thanks for honouring my invitation mamz.

Please invite your friend, don't be so greedy! tongue
Ω̴̴̩̩̩̥̩̩o wahala dear. I'm expecting updates O°˚˚˚
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 9:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
kristen12:

Ω̴̴̩̩̩̥̩̩o wahala dear. I'm expecting updates O°˚˚˚

Updates been dropped above dear.

Typing more,........ wink
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by kristen12(f): 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hilarious.....ROTFL

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Dopeyomi(m): 9:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lwkmd ooo! I laugh sotey water dey comot F̶̲̥̅̊O̲̣̣̥я̩̥̊ my eyes..Kelvin aka Mr Hot sH*t grin

2 Likes

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
Fembleez1:

Please have your seat on my laps dear.

I can manage to carry you once it's fleshy. It won't be of much burden! grin
carry wetin so you won't update again abi.. Angel abeg go get somewhere to seat or better still stand ns exercise. lol

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
Fembleez haha you want me to laugh my butt out ni.
can't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by harjibolar10(m): 7:07am On Apr 10, 2015
Secondary school teachers can be funny at times, imagine when those student never kill person, nor rope principal, how them go come dey flog student like that now, anyways, thats secondary school life shaa

Oga you funny ooo, that suites that Mr oriyomi well so tey, I hope the thing enter him mouth

Keep em coming Oga

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 10, 2015
StormAngel:

You're asking? On my Lap ofcourse!
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 4:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
prettydiva89:

carry wetin so you won't update again abi.. Angel abeg go get somewhere to seat or better still stand ns exercise. lol

I go divide myself grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Three Sides Of A Coin / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] / STORY: Babe In Total Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.