Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. (154320 Views)

DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) / Ikádä(throne Of Love): War, Betrayal, Lust,ambition By Angelsss / How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Missmossy(f): 8:42am On Apr 20, 2015
Fembleez1:

Thanks maa'mi. Don't get to like too much tongue
Lol grin

Okay naa tongue

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 8:53am On Apr 20, 2015

“Hanha! What do you mean by that?” Zainab questioned. Her facial expression stood like a false question mark - drawn in a wrong direction.

“I mean say, me self been come meet una make una buy food for me” he replied while his friends took to a bench. Later they stood up to serve themselves doughnuts and took drinks from the cooler afterwards.

Laz on his own, haven't done anything yet. He still stood close to the door entrance, talking to the girls.

“Don't you know Lazarus is stingy?” Fatimah mocked.

“Hahaahahaha! Fatimah, for your mouth?” Said Laz, he covered his mouth now as he wanted to laugh a dry laugh. He did laugh and came to take his seat by Fatimah's side on the bench.

“You wey I know!” Mariam cut-in “you stingy like mad!” She added.

“How you take know say mad stingy?” Laz make joke as always.

The girls went silent for some seconds looking questioningly at each other, then three of them laughed at the same time. Laz was more serious now, as if he were a professor examining his students project.

“I ask una, you Mariam especially. How you take know say mad stingy?” Now using his hand to ask the question the way he spoke.

No one had ever been detemined as Laz the way he behaved at the moment - asking a matter-of-fact question which looked stupid to both friend. They knew this clown was driving at a joke and they were enjoying themselves laughing.

“Well, as una no fit answer make una pity me buy me doughnut and drink” he pleaded but the friends looked at one another, laughed again. Stood up without making a speech - in unison.

They collected their doughnuts and drinks and headed out of the kiosk. Laz looking at the way they moved and walked.

“Stingy asses” he lashed out “Iya dough, abeg give me 5 doughnuts and one Pepsi abeg. Make I use `coolem' my mind.”

Meanwhile,...........

He sat first, on the chair. Then later he stood up. Walked some step towards the blackboard but turned back. He sat on his desk staring into the board but nothing seemed to be on his mind, yet he was restless. He knew he was not himself but couldn't say exactly what it is. He stood up again, this time, went towards the wooden window and leaned on one of the 8 that ventilated the room.

The classroom was big enough to contain 70students. About 35 chairs and desks were well arranged in the rows of 5, - 7 on each row. He had chosen the second row to the door. The only door in the classroom which was well etched at the side-back of the classroom. Though, the architect or whoever might have done the job must have deemed it a job well done but to many of the students, it was a wrong and a bad job done in the negative.
what on earth would have made such person put the door in a position that, when teachers come into the class, no one would know or have a clue a teacher was standing behind them - watching their activities.

It was a mistake to make such move but it was a bigger mistake it had been the class assigned to be the Art class. But it won't last for long, he thought.

He turned and removed his resting arms from the window, facing the classroom again and staring towards the fancy block windows or rather decoration blocks. He saw Daniel and Vincent ruminating on their books. The Biology and the Commerce they've done that day before the bell for brake rang. He sure knew they were good, especially Daniel in which they had attended the same primary school. The boy was a genius and he remembered how they had done some great things with the jet club back then.

Daniel had changed his surname at the primary 4 from Onikoyi to Ojuade but they still looked same thing, so long it was still the letter `O' that started the two. Only God knew why his parents had changed the name but he was less concerned about that, for now.

“Arh, God! I don go give this guy money wey suppose help my life to chop. Now, na 60naira remain for my hand, how I go take chop food of 40naira inside then, the remain 20naira for transport?” He thought.

Deeped his hand into his right pocket and view the whole 50naira and 10naira note, then later pushing it back into his pocket.

“Wooooo! Make I go buy this ten ten naira kpako gala 3 and drink ten naira sachet (pure)-water on top joor” he resolved, stood up and was making for the door when Izu met him coming inside.

“Guy, how far? Where you dey go” Izu questioned.

“I just wan reach field. I wan go buy gala and water. Like this, I dey H badly.”

“Okay, may be we go talk later,” Izu said and made to leave but Adefemi called him back.

The two had been a close friend since Izu joined his class at primary 4. They were perfect example of the two friends given in one Macmillian reader back in the primary school. One was fat and the other was thin, black and fair. Igbo and Yoruba natives.

They had really been close to the extent, Izu's dad had always wanted them to be together after school.

Izu also often brought to school then, what helped Adefemi keep his stomach intact. Fried eggs, plantain with bread. That was some delicacy he always loved to eat from Izu. He had often said, that was the food that made Izu fat and he couldn't resist eating with him, so he could also add weight.

“What about Theresa? When last you hear from her?” He asked looking into his friends face which happened to have changed “this one wey she no come school today, wetin do her?”

“Omo guy, forget that girl joor. She don travel out” Izu said swerving his mouth.

“Arh!!!” Adefemi exclaimed “you mean am?”

“Guy, how I go dey play with that kind thing. The babe don go abroad joor”

“Hmmmm, na wa o” he said and walked out on Izu.
His thoughts now, had spread. What if Tosin and Zainab A. also decided not to come again, what would happen to him?. They both hadn't come to school today and with what Izu had just said about Theresa, he felt insecured.

“Anyway! Today is the first day of school. There is still time. Probably next week for them to come!”

#################################

At the other hand,.........

Two boys with a woman appeared from the school gate. One was in his Junior uniform while the other, in mufti. The woman tied a blue fashioned wrapper to her waist below the white lace blouse she wore. Her face looked bright in her make-up.

They approached two students they saw at the foot of a mango tree close to the SS1 science class.

“Good morning” they all greeted the student

“Morning ma”. They replied the woman rather ignoring the two other guys. It was still 11:47am.

“Please, where is the principal's office?” Arizona also known as Austin asked.

“Go towards that building, I mean the Junior school. That left end is the principal's office,” they directed watching them leave.

“Come guy, see as this guy huge! Omo, this one na `kefty' (hefty) o.” A student on the first floor said to his friend that leaned on the railings with him.

“Mehn, this one go beat teacher for class o” his friend said.

“How teacher go take control this kind person? The guy suppose to go dey fight boxing or do bouncer.”

“My mind tell me say the guy na SS1 him wan enter. E go hard o”

They bickered continuously as their focused images moved further close to the Junior school building.

The whole school after he had later settled with the principal and had been asked to come with some other documents, seemed to be marveled at David's height and fierce look. His face was totally rugged, packed and squeezed in a frown. Such person would not know how to laugh when other's laugh, they thought and later forgot about him once the bell rang for the close of school. He had picked art class againt arizona's choice of science. The class of many `ruggedians' as himself.

“Guy, abeg `mook' (make) we reach school 2,” Maxwell said to some of his friends.

School 2 as fondly known is not always a cozy place to go to but still - students in their groups often received afternoon lectures there. It had always been so since their junior schoo.

Indeed, afternoon lectures it is. Such lectures they were unable to grab in school 1.

“Come James, follow us! I swear you go like the place. Them dey sell fried fish there with confirm chillings” Maxwell persuaded James, a very short boy. It's sure, he was the shortest amongst the SS1 students.

James was from a well brought-up home just like Maxwell but his parents weren't as endowed materially as Maxwell's.

Maxwell lived in one of the rich houses in Dolphin Estate while James lived in the lower class quarters of the Dolphin Barracks.

“Wetin dem they do there?” The timid little James asked.

“No worry, just follow us, you go know when you get there!”

T.b.c,.......
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 20, 2015
Can't wait for david to dey use JAZZ for school.....I swear.

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by harjibolar10(m): 9:35am On Apr 20, 2015
Oya, keep em coming Oga boss

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 12:54am On Apr 21, 2015
lets go

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 21, 2015
No update since yesterday?
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 1:23pm On Apr 21, 2015

“Ok, make we go” James conceded.

They went out of the class. Passed through some paths. The sides were bushy but they tread softly and well alert, so they don't step on sh1t. Sh1t (faeces) in these grasses were of different species depending on what or who had passed it out. Cow sh1t (dung) was a bit smoky and mild on one's fit. You don't really get to smell much. Same goes to goats excrement.

But when it gets to the one passed out by man - I mean human beings. I'm so sorry to say, it doesn't know or respect who steps on it. His smokiness emit fire than of smoke and when it clings to your feet or sandal or shoe. It does stick continuously to you, the smell and everything as if it were some magnetic substance - following you like a sting, till you wash it away.

After they had arrived at their destination. There were already some other guys from other schools in the complexes there. They were bazing weed and gulping gins.

“Guys, how far na?” They welcome them.

“We dey” Maxwell said, shaking all, about 20 other people that either sat on stones or on grasses or whatever they could get to seat on - with a slap handshake and other's followed suit, including little timid James.

“Who be this Jew wey una bring come here today?” One of the guys asked. He was very black. His eyes were shut-red. His voice was so deep, it could overshadow the voice of about 20 crowds.

With the way he asked the question, one would see, he was somehow the head of school two. They called him `Principo.'

He stood up and went towards James. Bend some few inches below till his face was close to dwarf James and he blew out the smoke he had reserved in his mouth and nostril to James face. James moved back, irritated. He coughed and covered his nose.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, complete omo mummy”

“Guy, cool down for am now, first appearance. Him go blend.” Maxwell defended his friend.

Maxwell had been close to James because James could mime any rap music of any American artiste. And he, who loved American music had seen, he had find someone who shared his interest, even when he couldn't rap and mime the way James did.

“You sure say this guy go blend so?” Principo asked, giving a dry laugh afterwards.

“Guy, fre fre fre, free am abeg, just giv gi gi gi give me two raps. I go pu put am through.” Maxwell spoke like a stammerer. Whenever he was exited about smoking, he often lose his tongue.

Maxwel put James through. He didn't even resist the attempt. He grabbed it as if he had had it in mind before. They all smoked at length and drank to stupor that evening and adjourned their meeting till the next day, after school again.

################################

Two days later,........

They all gathered together in a room. They had called a meeting of the family and all relatives were present. Relative to them was everyone from their tribe and shared the same believe with them - who was living within the perimeter or radius of the place they stayed. More, if it could be said, is of area than of street. It was the whole area of Olowogbowo.

Only God knew why the meeting was called but people had come because it was their usual custom and it could also be regarded as their culture.

It seemed to be more of a muslim culture than of their natives. They have really grown in oneness, not knowing how unrelated they are. But still custom must be kept.

If these people were Hausa's as they claim, then people wouldn't dispute their culture or custom. But many people believe they are foreigners, which they don't like to be looked as such. They claim they had come from Jalingo. Only if people have heard those who came from that tribe speak, they couldn't assert these people's claim.

Though, if they were Guinea as many believed, then one wouldn't argue - Guinea people have a very close tie with Hausa culture. It might seem so if one looked at things from a closer look but one would still have to say, it was some form of Islam teachings than of tribe.

One could say, Islam had influenced their culture and projected it more than whatever their culture is, if only they have one. They have often based more of their lives on Islamic teachings that one would not know, which was their culture, really! May be they have a culture or Islam was their culture.

“Should we still wait for Mariama's mother and father?” One uncle Moshood asked the people already present in the gathering. They were up to 15 and the sitting-room they sat contained them. Enough space was still left, if people were still coming, let's say up to 8 people.

Everyone in the room seemed to be light and fair skin. Except we want to re-grade them according to lightness and fairness. But that was irrelevant.

“At least let's still wait a bit, if they don't come before 10:30am, we should start,” Umar's father said, speaking plainly Guinea.

It was still 9:57am.

The moment the Uncle replied “ok,” the door sounded and there came the people they had been waiting for to start the meeting.

“Sorry we came late,” they pleaded and sat hurriedly on the two-seater sofa.

“Oh! Welcome!” The gathering said, typical of their Guinea background.

“I think we may now proceed,” the uncle said.

He appeared to be the one who had called the gathering and it was well understood. He was an Imam and everyone held him in high esteem. He was seen as the head of the family of the Guinea's in that area, not because he was older than any of the people in the gathering but because he was an Imam everyone respected as a steadfast man, and very charismatic. He often puts them through what might look obscure to them in faith and in culture. He wasn't even as old as the youngest person in the gathering.

“The purpose of the gathering is to discuss about out daughters who are now ripe in age, or should I say, almost ripe and we all know what culture and religion demands of us.” He introduced to the floor, what the topic of the day was.

“True.”

“Very true,” and some nods came from the people who sat down, some their legs crossed over each other, a sitting posture more regarded to belong to the upper class or wealthy people. But it was now a common thing amongst people of any class.

Some people sat on the floor, their legs crossed inward, as though they wanted to pray.

“Thank you very much,” the Uncle appreciated their consent and proceeded.

“we all know Zainab J. is now in SS2 and Fatimah and Mariam have just entered their SS1. It is right, we don't lose focus of what Allah wants of these girls. They've now studied to some point we know is acceptable as required. Though, the limited class was supposed to be primary 6 but we tried to give them more room to be enlightened in academics and also to mature before they are finally married out to their suitors.”

He paused, looked at some few faces to know may be he was communicating with the gathering and seeing the faces of people, being attentive - continued.

“So what do you say now? Cause I think it is time!”

“You have spoken well, Uncle Moshood. May words of Allah never depart from your mouth. ” Fatimah's father spoke up.

“yes, it is true, these girls should have been given out since they finished their primary education but I suggest that due to the fact that it would remain just one year for Zainab J. and two years for Fatimah and Mariam. We should allow them finish at once and then they can be betrothed to their suitors.”

“You've spoken well baba Fatimah. I buy your idea and strongly think, that should be the right step to take. We should just let them finish their secondary school education and they shall be married out.” Mariam's mother supported.

“Well, what do you all think about it. Aisha, mama Umar, Bala and the others?” The Uncle asked.

“I think it is cool, the way they've said it,” said Bala.

“Yap, I have no differing opinion to that too” another person said.

“Any objection to that?” Uncle Moshood asked but the gathering confirmed there was none.

“May Allah grant them a good heart and submissive spirit that - they might be good wives to their intending husbands” he prayed and some maids brought in some light refreshment.

“I shall take my leave now. I have things I should attend to at the mosque”Uncle Moshood said and took his leave.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 1:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
Please take note that in this school. Guineas and Muslims dominated it, so the cases of having people answering the same name should be understood. For instance, in the whole school, we have about 20 people by the name Zainab. Same as Umar, Fatimah, Mariam and others. We have as much as 6 or 7 people answering same surnames such as :- Jalloh, Bar, Sununu, Muhammed and so on and so forth.

So haven't tried to differentiate the with J, O, Y and so on for identification purposes.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 1:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
Zainab J in the last update isn't the third among the 3 friends. Zainab J is Fatimah's elder sister.

She is different from Zainab Y who is the third of the three friends. Fatimah and Mariam.

But do not put your mind on her, she is not really a focus in this piece. And other characters of lesser/lower importance
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 1:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
Let me have your views so far about the event in the story!. How do you see things. What's your opinion on matters in the last update and story so far?
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
Well done fem... So the poor girls would soon get married

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Missmossy(f): 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
I feel this recent discussion is going to take things to a different dimension for the girls as regards the marriage issue. David's admission into the school also grin looking forward to all of the new develpment even with James and Maxwell!

Fire on Fembleez1, we are behind you. Welldone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ride on, bro. You're doing good.

You should quit explaining each chapter, I think. We should figure it out ourselves. Your explanation kinda makes it boring. With your explanation, I don't need to scratch my head inorder to fathom the story. I'll just wait for when you'll explain.

You shouldn't do that, again, bro. You ought to know what I'm trying to pass accross, I think.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by harjibolar10(m): 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
My opinion ; shey this guenea people don't have middle name ni, or what? Or must you use those names ni(zainab, fatimoh, mariam and so on. Yes! You want us (we readers) to understand that, those gueneas are MUSLIM, and believe me, we virtually understand. There 's enough muslim names you can make use of, e.g halimat, Bashirah, suliat, taofeekat among millions of others, instead of' zainab Y. , zainab B. Zainab U. and so on. As you know, me of all people have, a small type of 'brain' that cant compound more (thing) characters, not to talk of 'more characters, With almost the same name'. .. So, I suggest you:

1. Chose different name for those almost the same characters yen.

2. Reduce those characters, at least there will be some that are less important there.

3. Or you, summarize all those characters for us, so as to know who and who we are thinking of in a particular stage, so as to minimize the confusion, what I mean here is that, you put every character and their role in writing, separately;

Zainab Y : fatimoh's junior sister

Fatimoh : one of the trio of a friend

And so on and so forth

Just saying thou

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
harjibolar10:
My opinion ; shey this guenea people don't have middle name ni, or what? Or must you use those names ni(zainab, fatimoh, mariam and so on. Yes! You want us (we readers) to understand that, those gueneas are MUSLIM, and believe me, we virtually understand. There 's enough muslim names you can make use of, e.g halimat, Bashirah, suliat, taofeekat among millions of others, instead of' zainab Y. , zainab B. Zainab U. and so on. As you know, me of all people have, a small type of 'brain' that cant compound more (thing) characters, not to talk of 'more characters, With almost the same name'. .. So, I suggest you:

2. Reduce those characters, at least there will be some that are less important there.

3. Or you, summarize all those characters for us, so as to know who and who we are thinking of in a particular stage, so as to minimize the confusion, what I mean here is that, you put every character and their role in writing, separately;

And so on and so forth

Just saying thou
So, he should re-go through the story, re-pen and bring up something new?
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by harjibolar10(m): 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
thronekid:

So, he should re-go through the story, re-pen and bring up something new?
Nope, that's why I will suggest he go for that option or suggestion no 3

Which I hope that wont warrant editing in any way

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 8:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
thronekid:
Ride on, bro. You're doing good.

You should quit explaining each chapter, I think. We should figure it out ourselves. Your explanation kinda makes it boring. With your explanation, I don't need to scratch my head inorder to fathom the story. I'll just wait for when you'll explain.

You shouldn't do that, again, bro. You ought to know what I'm trying to pass accross, I think.

Ok bro, would work on that!

Thanks much.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 8:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
harjibolar10:

And so on and so forth

Just saying thou

Yap. Had thought the names are the beauty but would limit it bro.

Thanks bro!
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 8:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
prettydiva89:
Well done fem... So the poor girls would soon get married

That's somehow, things our girls face in the north embarassed

Such a pity!
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 8:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
Missmossy:
I feel this recent discussion is going to take things to a different dimension for the girls as regards the marriage issue. David's admission into the school also grin looking forward to all of the new develpment even with James and Maxwell!

Fire on Fembleez1, we are behind you. Welldone.

Thanks dear, love your views and yawns on the next point of action! wink
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
Fembleez1:

Yap. Had thought the names are the beauty but would limit it bro.

Thanks bro!
. I think you should go with harjibolar's third option.....#though I'm not in anyway confused....but for the sake of other readers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 10:03am On Apr 22, 2015
shoyemiayodeji:
. I think you should go with harjibolar's third option.....#those I'm not in anyway confused....but for the sake of other readers.

Ok bro!.

Thanks.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
Fembleez1:

Ok bro!.

Thanks.
. GUY NAH UPDATE WE WANT
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 5:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
shoyemiayodeji:
. GUY NAH UPDATE WE WANT

I feel like killing this work!. Think Prose (novel) is not what I'm good at. Think I should rather stick with poems.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
Fembleez1:

I feel like killing this work!. Think Prose (novel) is not what I'm good at. Think I should rather stick with poems.
Here we go again oooooo............finish this one first u hear?....you can now kill anything/anybody you want.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Sageez(m): 8:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
ahhh! At last! Nice job bro.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
Fembleez1:

you want me to swear for you abi,abeg finish something
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Sageez(m): 8:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
Fembleez1:

so you want me to believe that i wasted my time to read this to this point
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
Sageez:
so you want me to believe that i wasted my time to read this to this point
. I wonder oooooo.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Smooth278(m): 9:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
Nice one bro... Will be waiting for further updates... Kudos
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by harjibolar10(m): 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
Fembleez1:

Oga, you are free to suites yourself oooo

Cos, I won't Want to say something that will cause some rukus here, and moreover nobody is paying you any return on it. ..
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
harjibolar10:

Oga, you are free to suites yourself oooo

Cos, I won't Want to say something that will cause some rukus here, and moreover nobody is paying you any return on it. ..

This decision wasn't base on the corrections or criticism I got. I asked for it cause I want to improve. Don't make it fell as if I'm proud cause of the corrections or criticism I got. The decision ain't base on your thought/s.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (37) (Reply)

Three Sides Of A Coin / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] / STORY: Babe In Total Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.