Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. (154362 Views)

DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) / Ikádä(throne Of Love): War, Betrayal, Lust,ambition By Angelsss / How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 1:41am On May 05, 2015
She felt like embracing the letter, which she considered the best note she had received. Not knowing, such letter would be seen by many art students as either immature or wrong in the real sense of it. But she didn't care whatever anybody saw wrong with the letter.

Though, she had not really had any approach by Peter before but it was obvious what his intentions might be and she wanted to give it a shot.

`Peter isn't bad anyway!' She soliloquised and smiled as though she was mentally deranged. One lost in the euphoria of what she wanted and hope she could get.

She thought about what she would tell her friend and their reaction if she said, she wasn't going home with them today. It might cause some argument or fight between them but she doesn't seem to care.

Fatimah was already in love with Clinton while Mariam was also getting approaches by guys. What then was wrong for her to have her way too? She asked her thoughts.

However, she thought on the negative side of it. What if Peter should try to harm me? Boys can't be trusted at all and no one was a holy hermit. Just some touch or caresses and things could get really rough, would get going. And for such youthful bodies that were just adapting to controlling their body mechanism to urges, it was some serious issue - since they were just passing through puberty.

She dismissed the thought of rape and tried to settle her mind on how she would convince her friend she wouldn't be going home with them today.

She couldn't miss such opportunities that had presented itself before her. At least, she wanted to experience her first love. So much she had read about in novels and no matter how she tried to paint the picture in her head or understand the feelings attached to love, - she had often failed and it most times hurt her.

She took her seat and didn't care the noises or what had been happening before in the class. She had been placed upon, a form of assignment and she had just few hours to decide what step she would take - as it was very close to break (time).

Whereas, Bala had rose from the floor now. He didn't seem to notice Baba 70 had gone to bring something but he went ahead, trying to deck Izu.

“come, are you crazy or what? Do you know who is standing in front of you?” The Head boy spoke plain english.

This one was caught in a battle and still had guts and mind to rattle out fluent english from his mouth. He really hadn't seen anything called real confrontation.

Baba 70 didn't say anything, he just kept locked his gaze in the head boy's face and their head locked like two Sallah rams/goats - going through their last round of fight before execution.

At the other side of the class, some guys had restrained Izu from venting his angers on Bala. Yet Bala was restless as he was trying to break loose off Maxwell, Lazarus and other's restraint.

It seems most of the people rather wanted the humiliation of the head boy who had prevented Baba 70 from carrying out his intentions, if they were not just a bluff. They really wanted Baba 70 to display his madness. So no one held him or tried to separate them. They left them and attended more to Izu and Bala.

“What is happening here?” The student-teacher Miss Yemisi entered and there seemed to be normalcy returning to the classroom. Baba 70 left the head boy's presence.

“Guy, you no get mouth o” he said leaving his presence, smiling. He was vexed but still smiling as though nothing had been happening. That was the way he was, especially in such scenario.

While the head boy went after him and held the waist part of his trousers. It seemed the appearance of the NYSC teacher had strengthened the head boy.

He dragged Baba 70 and shouted “follow me” but he couldn't resist or defy him, since a teacher was in the class.

Baba 70 now, had broke out laughing at the cowardice the head boy was displaying. He couldn't act when no one was in the class but now, his powers had suddenly been invigorated.

The people who held Bala and Izu had left them, yet Bala wanted to also show his powers and he held Izu by his T-shirt - of which he restrained by swiping Bala's grip off and 2 buttons flew off his shirt, leaving the uniform rumpled and stained with palm's prints.

“What was that for, mr man?” Miss Yemisi was surprised at Bala's display. Though she had ignored the head boy dragging Baba 70 out of the class but she wasn't going to let further disrespect to her person slap her in the face.

She had allowed the head boy to drag Izu off because she didn't want to get her first time teaching in service horrific with some disrespect from a student. But now, it was clear for her to be respected as a teacher and not just a child/youth, she had to face anything it took to succeed in service and to preserve her dignity.

She had called Bala mr man cause she didn't know his name and she wasn't ready to know. He should have respected her.

Bala didn't reply but tried to grab Izu again.

“Will you stop that! Or what do you think you are doing? If you don't mind, leave this class,” she frowned and walked some few step to where Bala stood panting and struggling with Izu, who had gave him elbow in the mouth trying to prevent his struggle.

He felt in his mouth blood and was really going to drag this fool out but once Miss Yemisi got there and pointed towards the way out, he walked, snapping his fingers in the air.

“I go catch you when school close for bus-stop,” he boasted.

Where had the head boy dragged Baba 70 to?

Only time would tell.

Meanwhile, a fight had been set for bus-stop at the close of school, today.

T,b,c,........

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Sageez(m): 7:19am On May 05, 2015
omg! Emmmmm akpos! com go buy me pop corn n zobo, this story is about to get real RED
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by kwencypresh(f): 5:30pm On May 05, 2015
i cnt wait to see d fight n knw d winner

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by harjibolar10(m): 7:57pm On May 05, 2015
I don't really know where to start from oo, cos bros, you don vex ooo. .. 3 long updates, Chai

Okay, we have to start from somewhere nooni jare;

In the first update (i mean after your resumption), the way you narate senior Bala's ordeal when approaching the duo of baba 70 and izu, is kind of cumbersome, confusing and also destracting. Yes, Bala found it kind of difficult, chosing on what his faith may turn out to be(as per what the vice principal told him, and what hes about doing), but I know you can put it in a simple and concise paragraph, not more than one or two.

My own 50kobo

And did I forget to welcome you back, anyways, welcome back big boss and how was the concert.. . Btw, watin you bring come for ya kid Bro

And I won't dare forget to tell you say, you gat a nice work doing here boss
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 8:38pm On May 06, 2015
harjibolar10:
I don't really know where to start from oo, cos bros, you don vex ooo. .. 3 long updates, Chai

Okay, we have to start from somewhere nooni jare;

In the first update (i mean after your resumption), the way you narate senior Bala's ordeal when approaching the duo of baba 70 and izu, is kind of cumbersome, confusing and also destracting. Yes, Bala found it kind of difficult, chosing on what his faith may turn out to be(as per what the vice principal told him, and what hes about doing), but I know you can put it in a simple and concise paragraph, not more than one or two.

My own 50kobo

And did I forget to welcome you back, anyways, welcome back big boss and how was the concert.. . Btw, watin you bring come for ya kid Bro

And I won't dare forget to tell you say, you gat a nice work doing here boss

Thanks much bro for the correction. True about what you said and would make sure I edit it later. smiley please keep them coming.

Concert was nice, I brought professor of music for you! grin
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 8:58pm On May 06, 2015

After he (Bala) had left the classroom. Miss Yemisi thought twice what she should do about Bala's boast. Was she to go report him to the principal? She knew it was best to do that but she felt it might brew some bad comment by other teachers - that she had just started teaching and complaining. What would she then now do when she devotes her time fully to it?.

She tried to forget about Bala's conduct - took some few steps from where she stood to the front of the classroom, very close to the blackboard. She ordered the students to return to their seats. The ones who were still observing the punishment given by Bala were told to sit down.

“If you are in this class, can you please come inside. We are about having our P.H.E class and it is almost 10:40 - just an hour and few minutes before break.” She said as some students trooped inside while other `busy bodies' who had come to feed their eyes and curiosity left.

Once they had settled down, she took a chalk and wrote the subject on the board, followed below it was introduction to P.H.E. She turned back to face the students, dropping the chalk on a desk. She smiled as though she had found something amusing about the faces that pierced into her gaze.

It looked as though she was nervous but she maintained her calm and flashed her teeth to the inquisitive looks of the students - why this woman was laughing without any sort of jokes to entice laughter.

“Good morning class,” she finally broke silent, the murmuring and continued speaking as though, if she stopped, that might be the end of her courage.

“I want to apologise for the display of that boy and I hope you are all calm now? Please let's forget about him and concentrate on this lecture.”

She opened a note she had formed to the particular page she wanted. She was pleased to be standing in their presence and her service was about to begin.

She was 23, a bit plump and 5ft 7 tall. She was dark in complexion yet, she was as beautiful as the clouds forming before the coming of the rain in its season. Her eyes(iris) were pure white with black pupil. The way she smiled, she could heal a sick man struck by `sickness of sadness.' She couldn't open her mouth or make any statement without her teeth flashing. Her dimple were so appealing, it felt it had been punctured by an angel at birth. Her beauty couldn't be really described.

She was on a weave-on parked in a ponytail - resting at the right side of her shoulders - shooting forward. She wore a red lipstick against her lips and it matched her outfit of white gown with some stained colours to form flower designs on them.

She talked at length about introduction to her subject and other sub-topics, - after which she started asking questions to know may be the student understood all she had explained.

“Well, that's very nice of you to ask,” she replied the question of a student who asked what physical exercise were important to the human body.

She named the exercises and some of the things one needed to do along with them. Foods to eat and water to take on some measurement. When she was done and was about leaving the class. She noticed a boy had not said anything since she started teaching. Not even a side comment had come from him.

She was very observing and had noticed everyone in the class had either laughed, made a side comment or answered and asked a question except him.

“Hello dear! Yes, you. What's your name?” She asked.

He stood up and was afraid. He didn't know what she wanted from him and if it were to be a question on all she had taught. He wasn't sure he would be able to answer them.

“Adefemi ma,” he replied.

“Oh, that's a nice name. I noticed you are very gentle. Please do see me after the class.” She said and left.

When she left, the whole class started humming to show there must be something fishy - why the teacher had asked to see Adefemi but it died down after sometime.

Once it was break-time, Adefemi left the class without informing anyone. He entered the staff-room and directly, he approached Miss Yemisi's table.

“Well done ma” he greeted, standing.

“Oh, how are you dear? You can have your seat”

“Thank you” he appreciated.

“So Adefemi, why were you silent in the classroom?” She asked.

He was shy to respond but her smile lighted his heart. If he had had a blood clot, sure they would have melted with such smile. He pushed his courage and spoke.

“Nothing ma, really.”

“Ok then. I see you are the shy type but it doesn't mean anything. We would get along with each other as time goes on.” She assured.

“Is that all ma? I think I need to go for lunch,”

May be his mind was at Zainob's class or the food canteen, only God knew.

“I think that would be all for now,” she said trying to bring something out from her bag. She handed him #200 note.

“Thank you so much ma. I'm grateful.”

“It's nothing. Just enjoy yourself, ok?”

“Ok ma, bye!” He smiled back to her. It seemed her eyes sparkled when he met her gaze but he didn't notice anything in them. He was so engrossed in the 200naira she had given him.

When was he opportune to have lunch of 200naira? He had never had such. They gave him 100naira from home, of which transport to and fro was 40naira. The remaining 60naira couldn't buy him more than 4 doughnuts and 20naira Mr. Cream or Banana ice-cream. Or rather when he wanted to change lunch, 10 10 naira dry gala of 4 pieces and sachet water.

He thanked his luck today for the dash and went out of the staff room.

###############################

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by harjibolar10(m): 9:37pm On May 06, 2015
Chai, that feeling ehn, when you are been given an un-requested-for kind of money... Y0u will feeling flying, you go dey think say, you are on top of the world

Oga femi, I dey feel you gaan ni faa... Let's go there
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 06, 2015
harjibolar10:
Chai, that feeling ehn, when you are been given an un-requested-for kind of money... Y0u will feeling flying, you go dey think say, you are on top of the world

Oga femi, I dey feel you gaan ni faa... Let's go there
abi nah.. That's so true

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 07, 2015
HELLO MY FELLOW LITERATURE-LANDERS, THIS IS ADEH39, THIS IS TO INFORM U THAT THE MISS NAIRALAND 2015 CONTEST IS CURRENTLY GOING ON, AND I AM ONE OF THE CONTESTANTS. I CAN'T DO IT ALONE, I NEED THE HELP OF U GUYS, I WILL HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR IF I HAVE YOU PEOPLE AT MY BACK. PLS, HELP UR LITTLE SISTER BY VOTING FOR ME WHEN THE TIME COMES, THE CAMPAIGN IS CURRENTLY GOING ON NOW........ PLS I NEED VOLUNTEERS 4 D CAMPAIGN TOO... VOLUNTEERS SHOULD KINDLY VISIT THE CAMPAIGN THREAD AND DO THE NEEDFUL, PLS I NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET FROM U GUYS. YOUR VOTES COUNTS. THANKS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 08, 2015
adeh39:
HELLO MY FELLOW LITERATURE-LANDERS, THIS IS ADEH39, THIS IS TO INFORM U THAT THE MISS NAIRALAND 2015 CONTEST IS CURRENTLY GOING ON, AND I AM ONE OF THE CONTESTANTS. I CAN'T DO IT ALONE, I NEED THE HELP OF U GUYS, I WILL HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR IF I HAVE YOU PEOPLE AT MY BACK. PLS, HELP UR LITTLE SISTER BY VOTING FOR ME WHEN THE TIME COMES, THE CAMPAIGN IS CURRENTLY GOING ON NOW........ PLS I NEED VOLUNTEERS 4 D CAMPAIGN TOO... VOLUNTEERS SHOULD KINDLY VISIT THE CAMPAIGN THREAD AND DO THE NEEDFUL, PLS I NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET FROM U GUYS. YOUR VOTES COUNTS. THANKS.
. O Le ri
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 08, 2015
Nice one Bro.......if izu no beat bala make I bend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Sageez(m): 2:43pm On May 08, 2015
shoyemiayodeji:
Nice one Bro.......if izu no beat bala make I bend.
n if izu beat bala, it wil b a war btw bala's class n izus', dy shuld jst settle there ish peacefully

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 08, 2015
Sageez:
n if izu beat bala, it wil b a war btw bala's class n izus', dy shuld jst settle there ish peacefully
iffa hear say they will will be settling it peacefully ..........with the type of ego bala has and strong head whey izu has....nah only teachEr/principal fit settle this matter.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 08, 2015
And if they call S.O.P meeting ontop headboy matter...he don die be that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Sageez(m): 3:04pm On May 08, 2015
shoyemiayodeji:
iffa hear say they will will be settling it peacefully ..........with the type of ego bala has and strong head whey izu has....nah only teachEr/principal fit settle this matter.
wat if izu beat bala n d whole ss3 decide to revnge? D case fit cum concern the whole ss1 o, make 'em settle am cuz i no wnt any of 'em to touch MY Fatima o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by letsbet(m): 12:40pm On May 09, 2015
following

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by tottinova: 12:52pm On May 09, 2015
Oga print this novel...

E go sell for orile market.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by LizB2K(m): 2:53pm On May 09, 2015
typing........ . ;Dtyping........ .
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Sageez(m): 4:12pm On May 09, 2015
tottinova:
Oga print this novel...

na u go b d marketer

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by teejaypee: 4:15pm On May 09, 2015
Seems like this story is gonna make sense . . I'm just starting . . . Drmingler, check this out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 09, 2015
Bala nd Izu d battle line is drawn o, make i see person wey go win.. Adefemi u get luck o, #200? That means say u go chop better food 4 break o.

Oga i dey feel u oooo.

Following till d end.

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Tattooboy: 4:55pm On May 09, 2015
teejaypee:
Seems like this story is gonna make sense
already makin sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by teejaypee: 4:59pm On May 09, 2015
Tattooboy:
already makin sense
i just started the story
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Uniboy1: 5:51pm On May 09, 2015
Am here
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 11:07pm On May 09, 2015
Please my followers, I'm sorry about not updating since. Etisalat just decided to kill my joy but now I'm back. Don't be offended for whatever suspense I've kept you in.

No be my fault. embarassed
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 09, 2015
Fembleez1:
Please my followers, I'm sorry about not updating since. Etisalat just decided to kill my joy but now I'm back. Don't be offended for whatever suspense I've kept you in.

No be my fault. embarassed
GOD bless u....

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 11:16pm On May 09, 2015
professorbea:
GOD bless u....
Amen bro, please stay tuned. Update drops at midnight!

Bless you too!
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 11:18pm On May 09, 2015
letsbet:
following

Thanks boss, please take your seat on the high-table! wink

Suya dey wella and bullet!
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 11:19pm On May 09, 2015
tottinova:
Oga print this novel...

You sure, boss?
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 11:20pm On May 09, 2015
LizB2K:
typing........ .
;Dtyping........ .
shocked
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 11:21pm On May 09, 2015
adeh39:
Bala nd Izu d battle line is drawn o, make i see person wey go win.. Adefemi u get luck o, #200? That means say u go chop better food 4 break o.

Oga i dey feel u oooo.

Following till d end.

Abeg, remind me about that campaign stuff once I don settle!
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 11:26pm On May 09, 2015
Uniboy1:
Am here

Thanks, welcome! Make you order for anything boss! wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (37) (Reply)

Three Sides Of A Coin / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] / STORY: Babe In Total Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.