Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. (154357 Views)

DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) / Ikádä(throne Of Love): War, Betrayal, Lust,ambition By Angelsss / How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 1:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
Dopeyomi:

You said you don't have anything to do with political activities right? But why GEJtill2019
Na joke o baba, I no support any of them!.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
If you ghost readers would just drop a comment, it would spur me on!.

sad

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Dopeyomi(m): 1:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
Fembleez1:
Na joke o baba, I no support any of them!.

Alright tHen continue with the story baba..

Correction:
"She clung
to him fastened like a child would cling to 'him'
mother, when put on her chest, the way europeans
carried their babies at the front."

I think it should be: "She clung to him fastened like a child would cling to 'her' mother

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 2:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
Dopeyomi:

Alright tHen continue with the story baba..

Correction:
"She clung
to him fastened like a child would cling to 'him'
mother, when put on her chest, the way europeans
carried their babies at the front."

I think it should be: "She clung to him fastened like a child would cling to 'her' mother

Thanks much boss, modified!. smiley
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
KONTINU

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Robot95(m): 11:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
Nice one.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 9:09am On Mar 30, 2015
shoyemiayodeji:
KONTINU

Thanks boss, happy to have you here, Chairman of the high-table! smiley
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 9:11am On Mar 30, 2015
Robot95:
Nice one.

You're so welcome boss, please take your seat on the front row!

Thanks. wink
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2015

It was a beautiful morning, the morning everyone in their final day at the Junior secondary school would have anticipated. Though a Wednesday morning, the Wednesday in the week of the passion, the holy week. The sun came out very early perhaps it was on a mission that day. If people had needed it, it would have been those that had been experiencing heavy rainfall, but no sun at all.

The Launderers' that had washed their customers clothes without the sun to dry it would have gone kneeling in front of their big bowls or washing machine (mostly used by advanced wash-men) and prayed the sun should come wherever it might be hiding.

To those at the farm, peasants that their crops are starting to die; the fertilizers or manures added to improve the growth of their crops washed away by the continuous rain too, - would have gone to their various deities in their tattered dresses; hoes hung on their shoulder, and walking barefooted. So the rain could go on a vacation, asking the sun to watch the earth for him (it) till it got back to take its office another year/season.

To Fatimah, Zainab Y. and Mariam, they seemed not to be disturbed by the sun. Tomorrow was a free day at school, the day the Literary and Debating society would be sending them off. The sun no matter how it tried to play its tricks so they won't go out to purchase things they would need to improve their beauty tomorrow, would not sway them. They won't give in even it would be some heat walking around the Balogun market. They were prepared for this day and the `Old fool' another name for the sun - would not ruin it.

Her eyes were bulging out of their sockets like the eyes of a crayfish. It made her look beautiful nonetheless as she got a narrowed-jaw head. Her skin was complete ebony, evident of the cocoa-butter cream she used. Her teeth very white they could be used to advertise toothpaste and it would promote sales as people would think it was the paste that made hers white whereas hers were natural. Her height was 4ft, her body slim and perfect for her type.

She had woken up from sleep early that morning, performed her chores, took her bath and was ready to head out for Mariams' house from whence they would both go to Fatimah's house. She stayed with her mum in their rented apartment and helped her to sell beans and bread in her shop whenever she got back from school. It was in the year 2004 her father died, leaving her and her junior sister in their mothers' care.

The lady being talked about is Zainab Y. - A girl of 14 years of age.

It had not been easy ever since but they continued persevering, hoping one day everything would turn out nice for them. She had attended a private school in her primary school days until her father died. That was well close to the time she was done with primary school education and had been enrolled by her mother at a government school in Ikoyi. It was a muslim school and her mother preferred it against no other choice to choose from.

She had made friends with Mariam and Fatimah in JSS1 and their friendship had been widely known to all students in the school complex, her teachers' and classmates.

People would have thought their religion to be the main reason they were friends because they were all muslims but it was more than that, more than anybody could think of. They had brains for studies and were exhibiting it in their classes. Though not among the first 10 out of about 89 students but they still stood between the ranks of 10-20.

Many had thought them to be from same parents but they didn't look a tinge alike. Mariam was chubby while Fatimah, just medium in size, the shortest amongst them and probably the most beautiful.

“Hey maruwa (Keke Napep), TomJones!.” She called out as she got to the bus-stop of her street, Glover.

As the maruwa drove off, she rested on the seat thinking what she would buy, at least to make her hair and her face to look okay. The bangles she would put on her hands probably.

Though it would have been nice if they would put on mufti but it seemed all they had wished for, not falling into reality. `well, whatever Fatimah and Mariam decide we should buy, would be okay by me' she resolved and brought out the little purse in her bag. A purse she bought for 50naira, close to her house. It was small, made typically for children of her age but it had been helpful anyway.

The purse contained the 1,500 she had on her; the 1000naira she had been able to save since the start of her 3rd term in JSS3 and the 500naira her mum gave her saying
“please let my other children I'm pregnant of, come to earth before you spend all the money I have.”

Her mum had never said that when her father was alive and she understood the way things had changed. She couldn't be angry at her mum, at least she still gave her 300naira to school everyday which was though, not up to what Fatimah and Mariam were given by their parents but it was more than the money given to other classes of people in her age-grade.

The money had always been enough, since she could still save 100naira each day from it, if she weren't buying all the sweet things (chocolate, ice-cream, sweet, chewing-gum, etc) girls in her age were buying. So she had been able to garner 1000naira out of her savings. She stared at the money and saw it was still in the purse, opened the only compartment on its side and brought 20naira out of the 40naira she took along for transport, paid the driver and headed towards Mariams' house.

Bang! Bang!! Bang!!! She knocked on the gate and there appeared Mariam, her face wore make-up that made her look beautiful; her pointed nose was another feature of her beauty. She was 13 but her body size gave the impression she was 16. Her hair was half-plait and half-loosed. She wore a silk underwear that showed her nipples which was just starting to develop points, they were still not ripe.

“You haven't finished loosing your hair.” She said coming inside the gate.

“Oh! So friends don't say good morning again, just because they saw each other in school yesterday?” Mariam complained in her Fulani accented english. Her voice was thin as though it were a note struck on a sharp key on a violin, - she spoke with her nose a bit.

“I'm sorry dear,”she giggled and gave her a side hug “good morning.”

“I will sure make you have more manners.” She joked, they laughed out loud and she led the way to their room.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 30, 2015
Fembleez1:

Thanks boss, happy to have you here, Chairman of the high-table! smiley
. It's like you've been fully baptized into. NL. Story writers club...#straffingtinz
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Kunzu(m): 7:13pm On Mar 30, 2015
#following.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 7:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
shoyemiayodeji:
. It's like you've been fully baptized into. NL. Story writers club...#straffingtinz

Lolz, na so boss wink
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2015
Kunzu:
#following.

Thanks much boss, please take this seat I just cleaned with my shirt. grin
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2015

They entered the sitting room and Zainab Y. sat on the sofa while Mariam went into the bed-room to inform her mum her friend was around.

“Good morning ma” she greeted, her voice a pitch-higher than usual.

“Morning angel! How is mum and your kid sister?. Hope they are both doing well?” The fair in complexion, nose strut out charming, you could mistake her, a lady from india. Her beauty could struck a man's eyes blind. Moderate stature, - people would think she was just Mariam's guardian or she adopted her.

“Yes they are ma, thank you!. By the way ma, you look adorable in this dress.” Zainab Y. complimented.

“Thank you love. Your friend said she doesn't like the dress but I don't blame her! She's got no eyes for good things when she sees one” she lashed out.

“Mummy you've started abi?. Okay na, let her go may be it won't remain you and me in the house, now that I suddenly turn parochial since I don't like this particular dress” she protested having a tinge of `I will get you when she's gone expression in her face.'

“Anyway!” She hissed turning to face an ever smiling Zainab Y. “Since you guyz have decided not to go to school today, I hope you get back in time from the market so as to get prepared for the D-day tomorrow” she added and stood up from where she sat.

She brought forward her left hand, her leather wrist-watch on it as she glanced and said “look at the time, you people said it would be early you get to the market but it is 20minutes pass 10 already.”

“Isn't it this one that came late.” Mariam said pointing to her friend.

“I was here before 10:05am” she defended herself still smiling.

“What differences?. Ehn!!!. Is this supposed to be the time you should get here after we all agreed by 9:30am to be `at' the market.”

“Ehn!, it is enough, you nko!. If I had not struck that your big ass off the bed, would you have even brushed your teeth by now?. Fry-pan Calling kettle black!” She said metaphorically.

“Since you are always defending her, I wonder why she is not your daughter and I am!”

“She is my daughter too so `shush' your mouth.” Her mother slammed her.

“Fatimah was here throughout the evening yesterday when she got back from school and I was on the phone with her mum about some 30minutes ago, she's already waiting for you both, - so you better start going.” She said finally and left the two damsels to their own care while she headed to the market.

“Why can't we call Fatimah to come and meet us here?” Mariam suggested.

“Why are you such, Mariam?. Let's go to her house!. Moreover she was here throughout yesterday evening except you've got a ghost you fear so much in her house”

“Not what you think anyway” she said and left to pick a scarf for her hair inside.

“Please don't take the whole world in there just because you don't want us to go to Fatimah's house”

“Well, I'm not like you who takes the whole 24hours to get here when it was agreed we left earlier.” She shouted from within, her words almost lost in the wall. Zainab Y. Couldn't pick one out of it even though she shouted.

“Mariam, don't you have something eat`able? I think my stomach is singing some familiar tone of hunger.”

“Please don't start this time, let's start going to Fatimah's house before you delay more than you've done, cause of food!. You don't know more than that so I don't blame you” she replied standing by the door.

“Just say you are being greedy, mtchew!!! Let's go” she stood up and they left the house en route Fatimah's house.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 8:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
Hi guyz, there would be many Zainab' in this piece, reason why the one with the crayfish eyes was described as Zainab Y.

Please take note. Thanks. smiley

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 8:24pm On Mar 30, 2015
What's you peoples' take on the story so far?

Who do you think knocked at the door Izu was?.

Waiting on you guyz!
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Dopeyomi(m): 7:08am On Mar 31, 2015
Fembleez1:
Hi guyz, there would be many Zainab' in this piece, reason why the one with the crayfish eyes was described as Zainab Y.

Please take note. Thanks. smiley

Lmao Crayfish eye!

Anyway continue..

Have you seen the current margin Buhari is leading Jonathan with 2,032,226 votes at present.. 18 states ąήđ FCT.. #We are left with 17 states
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 7:12am On Mar 31, 2015
Dopeyomi:

Lmao Crayfish eye!

Anyway continue..

Have you seen the current margin Buhari is leading Jonathan with 2,032,226 votes at present.. 18 states ąήđ FCT.. #We are left with 17 states

Lol,............ok o!. At the end sha, one person go emerge top!.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Dopeyomi(m): 7:25am On Mar 31, 2015
Fembleez1:

Lol,............ok o!. At the end sha, one person go emerge top!.

Yep Buhari
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 7:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
Dopeyomi:

Yep Buhari

Lol, ok!.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 7:36pm On Mar 31, 2015

Who could have banged the door as such, that felt it would fall off its hinges?.

They broke loose of each other. Theresa now back from her journey, she felt `angry happily'!. What she had just done is what she had longed for but it had only been fingering, at least she was stroked to cum.

She felt relieved she had squirt almost as if convulsion had struck her, she shook and held him tight, it felt her heart might stop. That was the best pleasure she had had in her life.

But she felt ashamed of herself. What would the hotelier say with the way she had wet the bed with her pee (squirt)?. The floor was also streaming water. She looked at him with disgust, she almost shed tears but that was no time to show emotions, she scampered off the bed to locate her dress`es' and rapidly started putting them on.

“Who be that na?” Izu said, venom in his voice.

“If you don't open this door now, I will break it down” the voice shouted from outside. It was different from the hoteliers voice but Izu didn't know.

“Come guy, wetin dey worry you na, I no pay you?. Abi my time don reach ni?”. He felt really angry, this money grabbing cunt seemed to have thwart his will. He thought about what he should do. He wanted to put on his shirt and opened the door but he suspended the thought.

“Omo, I go give you another money when I come out” and he proceeded to stop her from putting her blouse on. Pant and tight were already back at their positions, covering where they were meant to shield.

“No Izu, stop! Let's go home.” She said as he drew close to her, hugged her and trying to pull the clips of her bra off.

Bang! Bang!! Bang!!! The door was now shaking as though it would break down any moment.

He left her, this time completely enraged. He was thinking about what he would do to the Sule of a guy once he opened the door. He was about to un-bolt the door but went back to put on his shirt and waited till Theresa was completely dressed, beads of sweat dotted her face, her eyeballs now red. She stood against the wall on the left while Izu opened the door

“If you move, I will blow off your head.” The police officer said.

Izu had taken some steps backwards and halted soon as he heard the instruction. Theresa was still not visible to the policeman as he was still pointing his gun at Izu, standing at the door-step. Fear gripped her, she started shaking and tears dripped down her face.

What will she tell her boss?.

Who will bail her out if the policemen decided they would be taken to the police station?. She thought in regret.

She had told her boss, she was going to church for fellowship and here she was in an hotel room with a boy!.

The policeman looked on as he entered the room, he saw water on the floor and became inquisitive.

“Wey the Ashewo wey you dey f^ck” he asked with smiles starting to take shape on his cheeks.

Izu didn't reply “shey you no hear word ni, abi you want reach Alausa tomorrow morning?. That one you no go fit bail yourself o, black maria straight to court tomorrow.” The police threatened.

“OC, she no be poro, na my babe she be” he corrected.

“Where she dey, make she come out!”

Theresa came out, bending low and rising pleading with the police “please sir, please sir.” Tears took leisure walks down her cheek.

“Please for what?.” The police drew close to her, he smelt liquor oozing out his mouth and every part of his body. She moved back staggering as he drew close to her.

“Me self go Bleep my own,” the police said out of his mind.

Is this man crazy or what? Izu thought. How can he sleep with my gf? That can never be possible. Though he (Izu) could Bleep as many girls as he likes but his girlfriend must never be slept with by another guy except him, not to talk of this, miserable looking police who had no sense at all in his head.

Izu gazed outside and saw the other policemen had rounded-up some other sex workers and the men caught with them. Some men were only in their boxers short. Some ladies were just trying to put on their blouse as they were only in their bra. Many of the sex workers were showing their true colours, abusing the policemen, acting defiant.

“Oga, come Bleep na, I go do bend down select for you” a lady said trying to buy her way out of this money seekers, who just raid anyhow without genuine reason.
It appeared to be a norm, whereas they bail themselves out with their bodies, once the police involved was yielding. It was better like that, than releasing their hard-earned money to these lazy riff-raffs who are disguised in police uniforms.

“Me no dey go anywhere, no weyrey go fit move me for here, so make una do sharp sharp, I dey go road” another defiant prostitute said. Chewing gums, blowing balloons out of it `tarh', it sounded. She stood hands akimbo, shaking fashionably on one leg, her face in different direction (I don't care style).

Some were just hissing while those who had come with their boyfriends felt ashamed of themselves, - they covered their faces, hiding behind their partners.

“Izu, help me please” from Theresa brought his mind back to the room.

The police had already left his gun beside a corner and was battling to set her on the bed. This man really meant what he said.

“Oga, abeg no try am” Izu pleaded and the policeman left her falling to the ground on her buttocks. He faced Izu, smiling like someone who had just won a lottery jackpot.

“I get money for here, I go give you everything, just allow us go abeg” he pleaded knowing fully well, he couldn't strike the policeman. You never won against Nigerian police. They always have a way of incriminating you no matter how innocent you are except you are a legal mind or one who knows the law.

“Wey the money?”

He ransacked the 4 pockets at the back of his trousers and brought out 4,300naira on him and handed it over “na him be this sir.”

The policeman collected it and pocketed. “You are now free to go. But wait, who go clean all this smell smell pees for ground?” he asked mockingly.

Theresa looked away from him and ran into Izu's safety. He looked at the policeman, hissed and they both left the hotel.

Izu thought about the 4,300naira he just handed over to this madman as 'Egunje', the money he was given by his parents to buy creates of Goldspot and Limca inside the fridge for sale.

`my own don surely meet me today' he pitied himself down for the brutality of his father. Not showing any emotion to Theresa who was in a hurry to get home, as she had seen and had enough that day she would never forget in her life.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by SegunFlames(m): 7:25am On Apr 01, 2015
Enjoying the story.. wink

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Dopeyomi(m): 10:29am On Apr 01, 2015
Izu don use money F̶̲̥̅̊O̲̣̣̥я̩̥̊ Limca bribe Police and bang toto!!!
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 12:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
SegunFlames:
Enjoying the story.. wink

Thank you segunFlames!. smiley

More episodes to be enjoyed are coming! grin

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
Dopeyomi:

Double quotes.

Sorry, check below,......
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
Dopeyomi:

Lol, him own don good be that cheesy

Iya dey come for am.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 12:28pm On Apr 01, 2015

When Columbus said, “Money or Gold is a wonderful thing, he who possesses it possesses everything”. He said the truth because these two things seem to be the most important thing in the world of today. Many people are trying in their means to acquire this things either through righteous or crook ways. And going further Columbus's quote, he said “with Gold and Money, one could get a soul into paradise.” Without `assorting' words, one could see the true meaning of the quote therein the sentences.

He said he who possesses Gold or money could get a soul into heaven. Taking nigeria for example, we see the people at the helm of the affairs in this nation are regarded to as Lords because they possess these resources and with it they could get favours, buy cases in court, bribe judges, oppress the poor and most importantly, they use these resources to control the life of the plebeians, I.e they could even get souls of into heaven with their money, which though, is a fallacy.

Priests, Imams and other of their counterparts would argue against Columbus because of their believes, `once a person dies, only his soul is leapt into either paradise or its direct contrast, - hell. That is, all what he had acquired on earth cannot be taken along with him to paradise or otherwise. Against Columbus's belief that those money, gold or property they had acquired on earth could get their souls into paradise.

These men of God, like the philosophers have different opinions and wouldn't have reasoned the way Columbus had really meant his quote. He in his own didn't assume heaven in its literal form, he drove more, his quote to earth paradise of which the rich were the owners of business or the godfathers and those at the top of a countries economy own everything, including money and gold which they could use to control their subjects, just as the Feudal Lords did during the middle ages.

In a capitalist economy too, we find these possessors of gold and money controlling the life of the proletariats. They could use these resources of theirs to make or mar them and in turn could get their own souls into paradise.

But if this quote is put in another way, removing gold and money and inserting the word `beauty' in it, saying “beauty is a wonderful thing and she who possesses beauty possesses everything, with beauty, she could get everything she wants, either man or material to herself” then we would be talking about Fatimah.

Fatimah's beauty is one which words can't define. She came out of her mother in most redeeming way, beautiful and bright than the morning stars (overstatement); her face could lit a sad's man face bright. The colour of her skin very light, fresh and fair, she would sparkle in the sun when people were getting black in kenya or some african countries that experiences 90% sunshine in a year. She was molded from a different clay and it seems God had taken his time to create this damsel that her beauty would make mammy-waters (mermaids) considered as some, most beautiful creatures on earth bow to have her beauty.

Her eye-lenses were grey, they were appealing and the Pope would request for optional celibacy just to have her to himself.
The shape of her face Oval, her jaws was well strut out, well defined in their dimension. when she smiles, she could cure leprosy just mere seeing her smile. Her teeth sparkles whenever she gave that giggle and grins. Her shape was medium, not very fleshy neither was she lanky. Her figure viewing from the back came out in a perfect 8 that might have been drawn by one, the world greatest artist.

Though she was still 14, but one could imagine the sort of heavenly beauty she would grow up to be with these features she had in her `youth', if she were considered one.

Many have argued she was from India or korea, while most of her mates said she was from Guinea but had often rebuked them, saying “I'm not a foreigner, I'm from Jigawa.”

“But your language don't sound Nigerian, they sound more like `Indians' or `Guineas'” someone had groused.

“I don't know may be you have been to my state before to conclude that I'm not from nigeria. Mctew!!!” She had hissed and left his presence.

That's one argument they can't stop avoiding. The look of foreigner, people had always used in judging them, saying they were refuges or so who had refused to go back to their country. But that didn't engulf her mind as she sat on the sofa waiting for her two friends.

`i remember how I had gone to meet him in his class, that charming prince called Adefemi. He does nothing than drawing comics, peoples faces and sort, - the Fine art teacher loves him so much. Though he was second or third to Isaac and his brother Emmanuel in the school as best artist. His brain and the fact the Fine art teachers' father had taught his grandfather Fine art at the Methodist Boys' High School (MBHS) had got him more recognition from him.' She thought, stood up and went into her bedroom, while she lay on the bed.

`i had asked him if he had a girlfriend and he replied he had one Florence. This Florence he had always mentioned since JSS2, still not visible to anyone. Well, that was it, he was occupied and I couldn't get to have him as my bf.' She reasoned `anyway, I never made my intentions known to him, he might have considered it. That was the mistake I made and I have to settle with Clinton'

She laughed as she remembered the name the Fine Art teacher calls him `you be mumu', my prince charming can never be a mumu.

The melodious rings from the door-bell brought her back from her train of thoughts as she got up from bed, left her room and went to the sitting-room door to know who the visitor/s was/were.

“Fatimah” Zainab Y. and Mariam called out in unison.

Her laughter took over her again, one of the main features about her “good morning naughty friends. So this is the time we agreed, ba?” She said opening the door so they could come in.

“You should blame her for that, she doesn't know than late coming in her life” Mariam quickly tossed the blame on Zainab Y. Pointedly.

“Mariam please, don't start again. you were the one who delayed in your house.” Zainab Y. tried to defend herself.
Fatimah just stood smiling, looking at the display of evading, taking responsibilities for late coming.

“So my house,.........”

“Shhhhhhh naughty friends!. We are getting late the more. I'm sure this was the sort of argument you had that made you both come late” she interrupted to prevent further arguments. She knew both of them to never concede to each other. They always like to show they are right on their path. Nobody wants to be blamed for others misdeeds anyway, she thought.

“Let's start going before this sun gets worst” she said picking her bag and they set 'out' to the market.

Fatimah was dressed in a pink gown, decorated with flowers of different colours; purple, blue and white. Her hair were bond together in ribbons that formed a tail at the back of her head. She wore earrings, diamond shape on her ears.

The market wasn't far from her house, it was just some 10minutes walk into the deep of the market and they were set to start moving from shops to shops, departments where what they needed to buy were being sold.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Dopeyomi(m): 12:48pm On Apr 01, 2015
Fembleez1:

Lol, him own don good be that cheesy

Iya dey come for am.

grin

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 12:59pm On Apr 01, 2015

Time:- 02:45pm
Venue:- Idumota market.

The crowd that day were much, it was some few days more before Easter and people had started trudging the market to buy things they would need to make Easter worth celebrating.

The suns rays were much, some 40degree beaming on the earth. People were sweating profusely. Some people their legs were so dusty you would think they hadn't had a bathe since 3days.

The different advertising strategy rung out the air, - in the midst of noises coming out of car horns, negotiation between customers and sellers. Trudging of foot, smelly armpits in each others faces; perfumes of those big people that sprayed them on the body as though it were water meant for bathing the body, - stirred the atmosphere in combination with fumes of cars, buses, Keke Napeps (Tricycles) and okadas (motorcycles).

It was no place for a sick man or asthmatic patient to be in. It was also not meant for people that had not eaten or were slow walkers or morons from rich homes that didn't want their body contact with others.

This was a place for just market. No one is expected to walk majestically, even when you are a minister or honourable or even the first lady. You could be shoved aside by people. Heavy loads could just fall on you when people carrying them lose balance or were wrecking their necks off overloads. You could be spat on unknowingly or snot be splashed towards you as people flow their noses. Sweat could sprinkle your way as people wiped it with their fingers.

“Hey!, Argo o (give way o)!” Some hausa men with big sacks of loads on their heads shouted so anyone on the path they walked could get out of the way.

“Arh!. Oga, you no dey go again o, see as you scatter my market” a woman selling provisions arranged in her make-shift stall held a man out of about 6 people that burgled themselves out of the way so the hausas could pass. Her markets were already sprawling on the grounds. People stepped on some without intent, some rolled and fall below the pavement, cars smashing them as they wheeled on it.

“Well, that one don enter gbese (trouble) be that” some mumbled while others increased their pace. The market was not a home to sleep all day.

“My guy, I get jeans o. Confirm one!”

“Guy, see this belt, na everlasting, see as e strong reach, na crocodile skin dem make am” the trader demonstrated by squeezing or twisting awkwardly, his intended audience walked off and he ran after him.

“Fine girl, wetin you want?. I get nice blouse and shirt for female o” an igbo guy said, holding the hand of the lady.

“Leave my hand na, abi na by force to buy shirt?.” The lady shouted aggressively at him, trying to pull her hand free.

The igbo guy left her grip and stared at her backside that wrung side to side as she walked off, uttering some incoherent igbo words.

“Come, guy guy guy!. No be them those girls from Wahab be that I dey see so?” A nigga asked his friend who took his gaze off his phone and looked towards the direction his friend pointed.

“Na them be that o” he replied.

“Ehn ehn!, I know say my eyes no fit deceive me.” The first nigga said and they both walked to trail them behind.

They were both students of Akande Dahunsi, in the same complex as with Wahab, were Fatimah, Zainab Y. and Mariam attended.

They had tried to woo Fatimah and Mariam for long but it had always proved futile, as their request were turned down. They still remembered the girls saying “you are too old for me. I'm only 14, don't be an old fool.”

They followed closely behind as the girls moved from shops to shops to buy all they needed.

“Today we go show them fire.” One of them snarled.

T.b.c,.............

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 9:25am On Apr 02, 2015

They had well bought all they needed and were heading towards the last place they need to buy ribbons for decorating the school halls. Zainab had complained she was really hungry and Fatimah had suggested they went to an eatery to eat.

“See, I prefer we visit a local food-canteen” Mariam protested, her words coming through her nose “I too, am really hungry and meat-pie and soft drink won't get this sort of hunger away.”

“Didn't you people eat from home?” She asked really surprised at her friends as though they were gluttons but really they weren't, seemed the day just came that way, - hunger had really struck them a missile.

“Please sir, can we drop these bags (nylons) here till we get back?. We need to visit a food-canteen, my friends are really hungry.” Fatimah explained to the owner of the shop who accepted they drop it close to some other polythene bags that graced the side of the shop on the wall.

“We'll be back soon,” they said and left.

“Guy, you know see say them don drop their bags (nylons) for that shop?”

“yap baba, my eyes no blind” they both chatted at a distance out of view.

“Wetin you feel, make we do?. Shey `mou' follow them ni abi?”

“Guy, we no dey follow them!. Na the plan be this. We go enter that shop say we wan buy something, I go bring 2k out then, may be we go tell the guy say, the kind material wey we wan buy dey for inside car, with our madam, then you go like if him go follow us go check am”

“So wetin the 2k go do?.” The black almost gorrila face guy, who wore a baggy trouser, white chase-deer top, - asked his other accomplice who wore a red polo on a long black jean trousers, - his fair skin a little rough and spotty as though he were using a bleaching cream.

“That one na to shine him eyes say we really wan buy, then you go try take am through the market until you mazz, then me go carry the three bags wey them those small rats drop meet you for Chinedu house“

“Ok baba, make we go.” And they carried out their mission which the shop owner accepted to follow one of them to see their madam in the car while the other watches the shop till they got back.

Soon as his friend Tunde, the gorrila-face left with the shop keeper. He picked up three bags hurriedly without checking its content and afraid he might get caught trying do so, and ran away from the shop. Nobody noticing what he had done even as the market was spilling over-population of traders. Everyone were about their businesses.

Few minutes later, the shop keeper returned. It seems he lost the person he was following to meet his madam in her car, - in the crowd. And he had to return back to inform his friend so he could contact him on phone but was surprised his friend was no longer in his shop. He searched his drawer may be his money were still intact and had not been pinched, - which was still as he left it.

He looked through may be any material had gone missing but everything seemed intact. Well, may be the guy had gone to purchase other things he thought and didn't notice the 3 bags missing on the floor.

“Thank you so much sir” the 3 friends appreciated as they returned, sweats dotted their noses, evident they had finished devouring whatever food they bought.

“Oh, welcome my customers, hope the food was nice?” He asked displaying customer service. That way, he was assured they would always come back to him to buy anything they needed relating to what he sold.

“Yap, it was!” Fatimah replied on behalf of her friends and they picked up their bags (nylons), searching that nothing had got missing. Thanked the shop owner and made for home.

Tomorrow was the final day at the Junior school and they are well prepared they thought, for the ceremony.

But what was contained in the bags Effiong and Tunde took from the shop?.

TBC,............

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 9:28am On Apr 02, 2015
Hi most honourable readers,

Who can guess what might be contained in the nylons Effiong and Tunde picked?

Leggo! cool
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 10:29am On Apr 02, 2015
Hi guyz,

Guess would be wrong not to invite you peepz that graced my first story to this one. It shows I do appreciate you and need your presence to do this also, please I beg you all to honour my humble invitation/s.

Kingphilip(m) Supernet4(f) Mistytohcute(f) Calmdove(f) Prettydiva89(f) Missymossy(f) Kingzpen(m) MachineX(m) Tobilastik(m) ODUMAIYE(f) Oyinprince(m) Usmanspihn(m) Seunviju(f) Supsybaby(f) Kemtol Stuff46 Kristen12(f) aprilwise(m) Mj45 Cybershow(m) and many more I would mention as the story progresses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Three Sides Of A Coin / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] / STORY: Babe In Total Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.