Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. - Literature (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. (154387 Views)

DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) / Ikádä(throne Of Love): War, Betrayal, Lust,ambition By Angelsss / How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Babham(m): 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2015
i don miss someting.....ghost mode......part two oooo
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Silensa(m): 11:44am On Sep 22, 2015
UN-follow mode loading
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
Please readers! If you want to un-follow, you can! I actually wanted to start part two last week monday after my exam but even with my 76, I'm still afraid and tensed if I might make the cut-off.

So for now, I can't put me heads down to do nothing than pray and hope God does a miracle in my life.

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Bhuumhite(f): 3:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
Fembleez1:
Please readers! If you want to un-follow, you can! I actually wanted to start part two last week monday after my exam but even with my 76, I'm still afraid and tensed if I might make the cut-off.

So for now, I can't put me heads down to do nothing than pray and hope God does a miracle in my life.
have faith bro.....all will be well

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
Bhuumhite:
have faith bro.....all will be well

Thanks sis!
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by francafrank(f): 3:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
Fembleez1:

Arh!. I'm so honoured to have you here bro, the high table is reserved sir! smiley

i dey too!
Has anyone read E. L. James Grey? Please can you share?
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 3:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
francafrank:

i dey too!
Has anyone read E. L. James Grey? Please can you share?

Actually not, I haven't!
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Jannie1999(f): 9:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
francafrank:

i dey too! Has anyone read E. L. James Grey? Please can you share?
You can download it
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by harjibolar10(m): 4:41am On Sep 23, 2015
Fembleez1:
Please readers! If you want to un-follow, you can! I actually wanted to start part two last week monday after my exam but even with my [size=28pt]76[/size], I'm still afraid and tensed if I might make the cut-off.

over what Oga me?

Na medical doctor you wan do ni? If your 76 don't make the cut-off, make I strip unclad for bathroom before I bath

Oga have faith jhoor

All is well
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 9:07am On Sep 23, 2015
harjibolar10:
over what Oga me?

Na medical doctor you wan do ni? If your 76 don't make the cut-off, make I strip unclad for bathroom before I bath

Oga have faith jhoor

All is well

Hmmmm, 278 scored 70 and above for my course. And they will choose just 150.

Well, I believe all is well tho.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by francafrank(f): 9:47am On Sep 23, 2015
Jannie1999:

You can download it

thank you very much please can you send through my mail[b] francabadom@yahoo.com[/b]
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by harjibolar10(m): 10:16am On Sep 23, 2015
Fembleez1:

Hmmmm, 278 scored 70 and above for my course. And they will choose just 150.

Well, I believe all is well tho.
mehn ..

you are damn good bros.... just pray, pray and pray

and have the believe GOD WILL DO IT FOR YA
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 10:29am On Sep 23, 2015
harjibolar10:
mehn ..

you are damn good bros.... just pray, pray and pray

and have the believe GOD WILL DO IT FOR YA

If I were good, I would be sitting comfortably on scholarship list!

Yap boss. Thanks!
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Silensa(m): 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
fembleez1 have faith bro, you will surely scale through

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
Silensa:
fembleez1 have faith bro, you will surely scale through

Amen boss. Thanks much! smiley
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
Feem you will make the cut off.... Just believe bro you will

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Yustash001(m): 6:30am On Sep 26, 2015
He's even made it...the cut off mark for his course is 74..

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 9:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
prettydiva89:
Feem you will make the cut off.... Just believe bro you will

Amen dear. Thanks much kiss
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 9:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
Yustash001:
He's even made it...the cut off mark for his course is 74..

Boss, you dey monitor my matter shocked

Make I no go cheat on my babe now, you go go cast me.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Yustash001(m): 9:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
Fembleez1:

Boss, you dey monitor my matter shocked

Make I no go cheat on my babe now, you go go cast me.
Lol...actually....I saw your post on the thread..

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
Yustash001:
Lol...actually....I saw your post on the thread..

Oh, I See. Thanks much bro. God bless you! smiley
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 8:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
Hi most honourable readers cheesy,

This is to say Thanks be to God for my exams and also to thank you all for your patience with me over the course of almost two months of my absence on this story; updates I mean. wink

Yap, I'm back, but this time - without much on me hands. So I'm going to be updating this work and working on the edition of 'THE BURIAL.' The Burial would premier a more advance edition, mad in suspense and details than the first - on the FAMILY SECTION soon. Cause I have plans to work on publishing it if God permits.

Second, if I don't draw your attention to this, it would be very silly of me. Though it is a great joy for me to see this story going places, being updated by other sites; and I must say I'm awed by the enormous accolade this work has received, most especially on Coolval and stivumax or so.

But in all the 4 sites updating this piece. I must tell you all - none of them asked for my permission; an act I consider as plagiarism. It is so sad but as an upcoming writer, I have nothing to say than to look-on.

Thanks to the sites that have cited a link to this piece on their sites. I'm grateful.

PART 2 STARTS THIS WEEKEND or PROBABLY THURSDAY.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Andropod(m): 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2015
we are waiting...welcum back,thank God the hiatus is over

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Sageez(m): 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2015
Fembleez1:
Hi most honourable readers cheesy,

This is to say Thanks be to God for my exams and also to thank you all for your patience with me over the course of almost two months of my absence on this story; updates I mean. wink

Yap, I'm back, but this time - without much on me hands. So I'm going to be updating this work and working on the edition of 'THE BURIAL.' The Burial would premier a more advance edition, mad in suspense and details than the first - on the FAMILY SECTION soon. Cause I have plans to work on publishing it if God permits.

Second, if I don't draw your attention to this, it would be very silly of me. Though it is a great joy for me to see this story going places, being updated by other sites; and I must say I'm awed by the enormous accolade this work has received, most especially on Coolval and stivumax or so.

But in all the 4 sites updating this piece. I must tell you all - none of them asked for my permission; an act I consider as plagiarism. It is so sad but as an upcoming writer, I have nothing to say than to look-on.

Thanks to the sites that have cited a link to this piece on their sites. I'm grateful.

PART 2 STARTS THIS WEEKEND or PROBABLY THURSDAY.
emm boss thanks for your update. Please remember to invite me when you start the part two or anyother write-up

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 8:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
Andropod:
we are waiting...welcum back,thank God the hiatus is over

Thanks so much boss for your patience. I'm grateful smiley
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
Sageez:
emm boss thanks for your update. Please remember to invite me when you start the part two or anyother write-up

Bro, I must say a big thanks to you for your yearns for this piece and another, even though I'm still a novice. Thank you so much. smiley

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
We have nothing to do to plagiarist for now as upcoming, so we'll live with them. I know many of those great writers too had to endure when they started before they actually made it to the top.

I'll endure! cool
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Andropod(m): 7:55am On Sep 29, 2015
Fembleez1:

Thanks so much boss for your patience. I'm grateful smiley
welcome bro,hope your admission process went well?

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 10:17am On Sep 29, 2015
Andropod:
welcome bro,hope your admission process went well?

By God's grace bro. Waiting for merit list and clearance before I break the good news. wink
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by kwencypresh(f): 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
Welcome back
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Andropod(m): 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
Fembleez1:

By God's grace bro. Waiting for merit list and clearance before I break the good news. wink
all will be well...me too just got admission..may God continue to put smiles on our faces..

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2015
Andropod:
all will be well...me too just got admission..may God continue to put smiles on our faces..

Wow! That's nice. Yap, Amen bro! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (37) (Reply)

Three Sides Of A Coin / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] / STORY: Babe In Total Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.