Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. (154350 Views)

DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) / Ikádä(throne Of Love): War, Betrayal, Lust,ambition By Angelsss / How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
Dopeyomi:
If this op no update tonight walai I go change Å̶̷̩̥͡m F̶̲̥̅̊O̲̣̣̥я̩̥̊'Å̶̷̩̥͡m

Na so you go dey do like bOss undecided

Lol, baba mi sir, I humble o!

Make I see wetin I fit type tonight.

Shey the story sweet? cry
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by tolaxin(m): 9:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
Fembleez1:

e sweet like eran dindin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 11:06pm On Apr 05, 2015
tolaxin:
e sweet like eran dindin

Lolz, baba, you go too like meat o! cheesy

See him head like Eran dindin tongue
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 11:07pm On Apr 05, 2015

The process continued till Kazeem stopped uttering nonsense from his mouth. The student really laughed that day and it would have been hard to know who Mr. John had flogged as the whole class were in tears.

That seemed to have happened a year back but it was still fresh in Adefemi's memory. How one could forget such scenario appeared to be the smile on his face as his gaze met Kazeem's when Mr. Oriyomi the French teacher took centre stage soon as Mr. Falade left.

"i want to tell you all a brief and short story" he said adjusting his tie that hung below his navel, - as his pot-belly protruded out the stripe white and blue shirt he wore.

"This story is about a village boy called Akpan. He was popularly called Akpan the Lazarus. Ask me why he was called Akpan the Lazarus" Mr. Oriyomi requested as the students with a moment's thought gave chorus answers that rang out "why sir?."

"Very good!" he said, paused for a moment to breathe-in and proceeded "because he had many injuries on his body. He always had wounds on his body."

There were noise coming from the students that sounded as if they sighed "hmmmmm!!!" or they were asking one another "is that so?" a surprised and mocking tone.

But the French teacher continued "there was a day he had gone to the nearest town to visit his uncle when he was kidnapped by unknown men on his way and he was blindfolded and bundled like firewood. He was put into the boot of an old-station wagon car, 1989 model and later found himself amidst victims that were meant to be used for money rituals."

The student who never knew what lessons to learn from his story did not pay attention, - rather were busy gossiping silently with their colleagues. While those who were interested in his story and seeing some moral lessons to learn from it exclaimed "Arh!!!" as Mr. Oriyomi continued his narration, the attentive students being eager.

Meanwhile,............................

************************************************************************************************************

On the other part of the school were different SS3 students running here and there.

"Guy catch am, catch am" a guy shouted pursuing his victim.

"No let am go o" another said holding a table knife in his right hand, on the trail of same person.

"please guy, abeg. Na beg i dey beg you, no do am" the intended victim stumbled on a stone and fell to the ground, hurriedly facing up to his assailants as he crawled backwards with his elbow.

"No do wetin?. So you sabi do am to person but you no want make them do am to you?" one of his colleagues whose uniform was already torn rag said. His trousers were torn pieces and his shirt only remained his collar and small cloth on a hand. The remaining had been torn by his colleagues who were enjoying their last day at the Senior secondary school.

The SS3 students were busy tearing one another's uniform as they had finished their last paper and the uniform would no longer be useful. Many of the final year students were in short jean trousers they had put on in anticipation of that event. But those who had made mouth no one could tear their uniforms came to write their exams unprepared. Many of them got disappointed as their clothes were badly torn. Some girls had only their bras and small tights on. When their uniforms were torn, they had nothing to do, not even to move out of the school premises. Those who were allowed by their principals' back into their classrooms, - hid making calls to their relatives who could help them bring clothes to the school, so they could be able to go home.

Many of the male students were just so rugged, their appearances looked like mad people who had escaped Yaba-left or Aro (Psychiatrist hospital-, the place were mad people were kept) in Abeokuta. Their female counterparts though shameful in only their under-wears, were better than them, as their own uniforms were torn completely out of their body. The males were a bit hard to tear, so those who couldn't succeed tearing it all due to struggles by the owner, had to leave them half torn. But up to a certain degree, they thought were satisfied and could not possibly be worn again, if at all the owner had the intention of putting them on again.

"Guy, we must tear this your uniform o, nothing wey you fit do" the second guy said. He had no uniform on, just socks showing in the shoe he wore. He was in a short boxers and a round-neck armless vest.

They descended on the the guy and tore his T-shirt. His trousers were a bit hard to tear but the table knife which was meant for the purpose was handy. They tore the uniform to their satisfaction and left the guy uninjured but on his white pants. Pity he had not come in a boxers or brought any trousers along. how would the nigga go home?

"Hold her, hold her!!. She must not escape o" other groups shouted spotting a male student holding a girl far-off at the middle of the school field. The girl was pleading so much, promising the guy that held her many things if he let her go "please let me go. Don't let them tear my uniform, i have only my pants and bra on" she shed tears, her hands clasped running against each other "i don't have any spare clothes to go home in once my uniform gets torn" she continued pleading.

"I promise you 5k once you let me go. I promise i would give you once you just don't let this guys coming towards us tear my uniform" her nose was dripping snot, tears took march-pass on her face.

The guy thought for a moment what he should do,- with the mob of students racing towards them. They were much as if they had mean the girl. "Yap, 'na the girl were they always claim to fine pass.'

"You have to run fast with me" the guy finally said "come with me" and they took race to the Astro Turf stadium that was very close to the school pitch. That was the only escape route. If they should pass through the path at the side of the Astro Turf which led to the Akande and Ilado Community High School, - there was possibility other SS3 from those schools would attack them and tear the lady's uniform. The girl immediately the guy took-off grabbing her hands, she charged her legs and before the guy could know it, the girl shook free her hand, and ran faster than he did. 'Omo this girl they run o!' the guy thought and ran to catch up with her.

"Thank you so much Wale, you are such a darling!" Ope said as Wale arrived with the clothes he had helped her bring from home. Her uniform had been torn out of her body.

"You're welcome babe. Are we going to do that mummy and daddy thing tonight?"

"hanha, Wale!!! Don't you know more than that" she asked collecting the clothes from him as he brought it out of the bag.

Wale was Adefemi's uncle who had convinced he be worked into Wahab High School. The school he attended and passed out in 2003 but his girlfriend was just finishing. It had spelt a lot of advantages for Adefemi, for he needed not to spend his money as he had a school mother in Ope. No one could bully him and go free.

Ope was some 4'9 in height, ebony and fun loving girl. Her legs were slightly-K but they were better than a complete bow-legs. While Wale was a heavily built guy of 5'7, he was a bit fair in complexion. He had trilled many crowds back in St. Gregs wHere he first attended before moving to Wahab due to some irregularities and had never stopped trilling the crowd with his dance moves and miming of DMX and Sisqo's tracks till he passed out. He had mimed many dances by M.J and Usher that had drawn many females to him. Nothing seemed to have changed about him, as he was still a womanizer.

"We will do that doggy style and you will do the ridding thing like you did 2 days ago" he grinned, giggled and looked out of the canteen they were, at a ladies booty moving side to side in her transparent tight which revealed the lines of her panties.

"Wale!!! when will you stop all this adultery of yours? I just pray you don't give me gonorrhea with this your promiscuous act. It seems i will start using condom whenever we want to have sex." she complained and zipped up the jean trousers she has put on, jumping a little off the ground so that the trousers could move further a bit, as females do while putting on tight-fitting trousers.

His cheerfulness changed soon as he heard her say what she said. "i have stop looking" he said in a frail voice "what is this pointing out of youR blouse" he said referring pointedly to her nipples which was not even showing but to make her take her mind of the protection she said she would start using whenever they wanted to have sex.

"you are not serious" she said and they left the canteen, walking across the sand field, - heading towards the school gate when they saw guys and ladies alike grabbing Aminat's uniform and tearing it off her body.

Aminat was a crazy girl, very sexy and classy, though she was totally an Islander who does as if she stayed in Lekki or VGC. Sometimes she doesn't put on pants to school, not even a tight hung below her skirt some times when she comes to school. Many guys had seen her as a developing Aristo girl. She was just learning the trade but to her, her huge ass were too big enough for pants to contain. She felt uncomfortable putting them on, - either pants or tight. Whenever she walked, her ass were always shaking in her school skirt. Many of the male teacher's lust for her. Her male classmates and other guys from other schools in the complex too, were in contention to get her laid.

But this day would have been a bad day not to come without an underwear for her. Girls had mean her the same way guys had done.

She lost balance and fell as her ass were too huge to aid her legs any free thrust back and forth as she ran. Her ass rather added burden to her life than the admiration she was getting to possess them huge and flaunt. She would have regret having them this day as they couldn't aid her running legs.
As she fell, her skirt was blown by what students called 'Ashewo breeze' that often knocked to expose girls underneath, by blowing their skirt up. It was evident through her black cunt she wore no pants.

Ladies grabbed her school shirt and tore it off her body, only her sit-back and bra were able to cover her breast a little. But the guys went for her skirt,- it was hard to tear but blades were handy, not minding if they injured one another with it but taking every caution, - so as not to turn what they saw as fun into some blood spilling horrific scene.

'taaaaarrrrrrrr! fffffffffffffaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrhhh!!' they tore and behold what came out revealing themselves.

huge asses!

she felt ashamed but it didn't move her colleagues. Today was made for tearing of final years' students uniform to some, but to others who had her in mind, it was meant to ridicule this 'dirty' that often claimed class.

"see as them mess madam Behind up" Ope said and did some familiar cat walks Aminat did, with her chest puffed out, and her back-side raised up as though they could take some rod from above. grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 11:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
that's some updates!!! Ghost readers, make una no look me like this o embarassed

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 11:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
harjibolar10, thronekid, jezuzboi
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by harjibolar10(m): 11:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
Fembleez1:
Why am I always late to your thread gaan self, think I'm too late this time around

Thanks for remember ing ya pikin

Oya, make I kia kia go read am

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 11:40pm On Apr 05, 2015
harjibolar10:

Why am I always late to your thread gaan self, think I'm too late this time around

Thanks for remember ing ya pikin

Oya, make I kia kia go read am

you are welcome to the high table bro, please be comfortable smiley

and

no read everything finish o, make you remain small for thronekid grin tongue
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by jezuzboi(m): 1:22am On Apr 06, 2015
Fembleez1:
Thankkkkkkkk u 4 d mention.

I'm coming o. Let me go begin with the journey with the first step.

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Dopeyomi(m): 6:09am On Apr 06, 2015
Fembleez1:

e sweet wella e remain mAh shOot U̶̲̥̅̊ like this;

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 06, 2015
Fembleez1:
Would commence reading now sire.... Thanks for the mention though it came too late!

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 8:52am On Apr 06, 2015
Thiss guy no wan make I update again o angry
Dopeyomi:

e sweet wella e remain mAh shOot U̶̲̥̅̊ like this;

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 8:53am On Apr 06, 2015
thronekid:

Would commence reading now sire.... Thanks for the mention though it came too late!

Yap, no vex boss!.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Dopeyomi(m): 8:57am On Apr 06, 2015
Fembleez1:
Thiss guy no wan make I update again o angry

lol wink take Å̶̷̩̥͡m again!

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 8:59am On Apr 06, 2015
Good morning most honourable readers,

Hope your nights were good?. Please endeavour to drop your comment, corrections and criticism.

I love you all.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 9:00am On Apr 06, 2015
Dopeyomi:

lol wink take Å̶̷̩̥͡m again!

bros, i don die.

no more update again
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by SegunFlames(m): 9:18am On Apr 06, 2015
Fembleez1:

bros, i don die.

no more update again

Quickly revives him angry
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 9:26am On Apr 06, 2015
SegunFlames:

Quickly revives him angry

arh boss! na you o cheesy

revived grin

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by SegunFlames(m): 9:46am On Apr 06, 2015
Fembleez1:

arh boss! na you o cheesy

revived grin

Better cheesy

#waitingfornextupdate

Dopeyomi angry tongue

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Mj45: 1:08am On Apr 07, 2015
[quote
author=Fembleez1 post=32266869]Hi guyz,

Guess would be wrong not to invite you peepz that graced my first story
to this one. It shows I do appreciate you and need your presence to do
this also, please I beg you all to honour my humble invitation/s.

Kingphilip(m) Supernet4(f) Mistytohcute(f) Calmdove(f) Prettydiva89(f)
Missymossy(f) Kingzpen(m) MachineX(m) Tobilastik(m) ODUMAIYE(f)
Oyinprince(m) Usmanspihn(m) Seunviju(f) Supsybaby(f) Kemtol Stuff46
Kristen12(f) aprilwise(m) Mj45 Cybershow(m) and many more I would
mention as the story progresses.[/quote]

Thanks. I m here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Tobilastik(m): 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
femblez1 ..I don show
e be like say I late small

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
Students sha. doing crazy things since 1801

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Dopeyomi(m): 7:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
SegunFlames:

Better cheesy

#waitingfornextupdate

Dopeyomi angry tongue

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 12:07am On Apr 08, 2015
Mj45:

Thanks. I m here.

Welcome sir smiley
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 12:09am On Apr 08, 2015
Tobilastik:
femblez1 ..I don show
e be like say I late small

Boss, you are welcome o.

Nah, you never too miss bro wink
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 12:12am On Apr 08, 2015
Sorry guyz for not updating these while, been busy sad
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 12:12am On Apr 08, 2015

“When the ritualist came to pick the first person to be used, it was Akpan the Lazarus that was picked. They took him into the shrine and set him on the slaughter table; uttered some incantation but his spirit was rejected by the gods” he waited a little to see the students reaction but went on since he didn't get any.

“He was later set free because the oracle said his head didn't yield to the ritual. Do you know why he was set free or what saved him?” Mr. Oriyomi asked but the students gave different chorus answers.

“Because his spirit rejected” a boy called Anord in JSS2 shouted.

“Because his head didn't yield to the ritual” a JSS1 girl said.

Another student from JSS3 said “because the oracle rejected” but Mr. Oriyomi shook his head as though he said `These children don't know anything,' then he blurted out in a matter-of-fact tone “it was the injuries and wounds on his body that saved him. The Oracle often rejects such people cause they were regarded as deformed or handicapped. If he had not had wounds on his body, that would have been his direct visa into a rich man's cupboard, bringing money to him every time he is called upon.”

Mr. Oriyomi wiped the sweat on his face with an handkerchief and spoke on “since Akpan had injuries all over his bodies, the oracle(devil) rejected him and from thence, Akpan who was always angry when he was called `Akpan the Lazarus,' now enjoyed being called the nick. Whenever he was saluted `Akpan the Lazarus,' he would reply `it is a good thing that is happening.' What did I say?”

“It is a good thing that is happening” the students gave a chorus reply.

Some sections of the students appeared to be less fascinated by the story as if it meant nothing to them. It was well written in their faces.

Adefemi's mind had drifted off the assembly ground soon as he heard the climax of the story.
He was thinking about how he had been dancing in the school hall before the bell rang. He had felt reluctant to dance in the first instance the Award`ing' Ceremony of the Literary and Debating Society had ended when the DJ played an old school DMX track titled 'Ruff Ryders.'

Halimat had first walked up to him so they could dance but since he was shy, had ignored her request. It didn't take some few minutes before Fatimah also asked why he was not dancing but he said “I'm just not in the mood.”

“Hmmmmm! My charm not in the mood, what could have caused that?” She had asked but got no reply as he walked out on her.

“Why does he behave this way these days?” She had asked herself as she watched him leave.

Tosin had been observing the event pretty well and had also followed him to where he moved to after leaving Fatimah's presence. She asked him “can you please dance with me please, don't feel shy. I won't be hard on you!”

His eyes had bulged out of their sockets hearing that. His shyness also seemed to have left him once his sound system picked the signal and he couldn't turn her request down. But he also felt somehow, `how do I dance with Tosin when I had already turned down Halimat and Fatimah who were far better than her in studies, beauty, package, attitude and behaviour?' He thought but dismissed it when he remembered `i won't be hard on you.' What this silly girl means, I don't know, he made an aside as he watched her wring her waist to the dance floor.

Though Tosin used to be his closest friend from JSS1. What strained their friendship came back fresh to his mind. She used to be his girlfriend and usually they bought each other snacks, ice-cream and drinks but Tosin bought more for him than he does for her. She was a girl as understood and girls were often given much money to spend than their male counterparts.

It was on a Thursday, a fateful one as could be said. A news got to their class while in JSS2 during Maths period, Tosin's mother was in the staff-room. The reason soon travelled like a jet to the ears of the student - Tosin had stolen her mother's 5 thousand naira (5,000) and brought it to school to flex amongst and with her peers.

It didn't take long, people were being invited out of the classroom to face the panel set up in the staff-room. They had called almost 8 out of the 14 friends she was often seen with. It was remaining 6 and there was possibility Adefemi was one of them. “It would soon be my turn. Chai!!!. I don die today” he had sat in shock and fear in the Maths class.

All Mr. Ajumo, the Maths teacher was teaching wasn't entering his head anymore.
His heart began to beat fast as though there was something in its pursuit. He almost wet his pants. His bladder was filled but he sat still on the chair, thinking he would be next to be called.

“As I have given you examples on the board, who can now factorize this equation for me" he picked the chalk up from the front desk where he placed it and wrote.

Solve x2 + 5x + 6 = 0.

“That's the equation on the board” he said moving away from the blackboard and pointing at the written problem on the board.

“I sir” Malachy, one of the most brilliant student in Maths said and raised his hand.

“I sir, I can give it a try” Vincent, a very dark but also intelligent boy, who was good in Maths also raised his hand to show he could try provide solution to the problem on the board.

“Are they the only student in the class?” Mr. Ajumo asked pacing round the free path close to the board, surveying the eyes of the other students, about 60 of them who didn't raise their hands up. His baggy pant-trousers obeyed the wind and his shoe that was filled with dust and chalk remnant shone beneath his black trousers.

This was one of the days people like Malachy and Vincent were needed. They would have practice and read ahead of the class and so such questions were not always strange to them to answer. Teachers and their tricks, always givng simple and direct examples but very difficult and different question to students to solve.

As Mr. Ajumo couldn't waste time again, it was 1:45pm and just 15minutes to round up the last period and dismissed the student. He broke the chalk into two, handing one to each of the boys and asked they solve at the two edges of the blackboard their questions.

After some minutes of thoughts, chalk crumbling against the board, they were finished and Mr. Ajumo said “give them both a round of applause. That's how we know serious students” he said as they both smiled to their seats feeling on top of the world.

“Mr. Ajumo, please can I have 3minutes of your period please” a non-teaching staff of the school entered and spoke.

“Hope no problem ma?” Mr. Ajumo asked seeming very strange to him what the principals clark was doing interrupting his class but he thought she might be sent by the principal and allowed her proceed.

Adefemi knew this was it, he almost shed tears down before even being called. He who was considered honest and highly respected amongst the teachers had soiled his own identity by relating with a thief.

She unrolled the little piece of paper with her and said “if you hear your name, down to the staff room right now”

T.b.c,..........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by jezuzboi(m): 2:00am On Apr 08, 2015
Fembleez1:
But rather, he said it in a more refined pattern “You have killed me o, Mr. Receptionist!”
That guy funny oo
Ee be like say laugh go plenty 4 hia.
Na 14 & 15 remain mek I read. Sleep don come.

I gbadun the tori wella grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Dopeyomi(m): 11:14am On Apr 08, 2015
Fembleez1 abeq come update na abeq
undecided

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 08, 2015
Abeg no forget my guy IZU oooooo.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by eitsei(m): 8:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
another update oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Three Sides Of A Coin / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] / STORY: Babe In Total Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.