Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,529 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. (154237 Views)

DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) / Ikádä(throne Of Love): War, Betrayal, Lust,ambition By Angelsss / How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 9:19am On Apr 13, 2015
Please endeavour to drop your comments and criticism/corrections.

The last update was as though I'm losing it. The Izu's part wasn't properly written the way I would have wanted. embarassed
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 13, 2015
i no fit laugh,well that's the reward Izu enjoy it while it last

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2015

F1ngering that he had his ring on, he was a bit assured nothing could happen. He had acquired the ring from one jazzman in their village. A very potent ring he had used on some fools who wanted to fight him. It wouldn't be good to explain what happened to them, he thought. Let this people experience it.

Though he was completely assured about his charm. He didn't take into consideration how prepared his assailants were. They might just be some robbers who had not been fortified.

He adjust where he sat, drawing his ghana-must-go more friendlier to entice them the more, perhaps, he had some good money in it.

The two seated at the back drew out the knife they had kept handy and in no time, they pointed it to his head.

“Hey guy, no try any rubbish or you die for here” one of them said.

The three others who sat on the front all stood and face backwards. One of them pointing the grey pistol at him.

“If you love your life, better cooperate”

“We fit waste your life now now and nothing fit happen. No body go fit save you” another threatened.

He didn't say anything than stare at the three at his front. his hands were raised and he was trying to figure out what move to take.

One of the gang members took his sack, scattering all the clothes in it and throwing them out of the sack.

“You never see anything inside?” The two at the back asked as they saw it was getting to the last pieces of clothes in the ghana-must-go. “Which kind weyrey bag this one carry na?”

“Omo guy, this bag dry like stockfish o”

“Hey!, wey the money wey you carry and your phone?. Where you hide them?”

He didn't say anything, he just kept mute and stare like zombie.

Kpoia! The guy at the back landed him a deafening slap “you no fit talk? Abi God wan punish your papa?”

“I swear bros, I no get any money with me” he replied not even showing a sign the slap was hot and it hurt him.

The moment he said he swore. He had in the usual process of swearing, putting a finger in his mouth and raising up into space, - kissed the ring on his fingers with his tongue.

He swiped gently, touching the guy who landed him a slap as though he wanted to explain to the guy he was telling the truth and he could search him if he wanted. The guy was nowhere to be found.

His partners were surprised how he had disappeared into space but the moment the one that stood beside him looked down to the chair, he shouted.

“Broda Jamiu! Arh! Broda Jamiu ti di ijakpa o (Jamiu had turn into a tortoise)”

“Hei!!” The three at the front row plus the two at the front exclaimed very surprised and disturbed.

“Tortoise ke?” One of them asked still surprised.

David just started laughing. This people don't know who they are dealing with.

The one who held the pistol shot at him twice but nothing happened. Not even a blood stain.

“Oodainshi!!” David said wiping at the his shirt.

“Hei!” The guy who shot the bullet exclaimed. His eyes wide open. “This one na another thing o.

David stood up and swiped at him and on the ground was another tortoise.

“Bros abeggi, no vex. Na play we been dey play the others started begging”

The driver immediately packed the vehicle at the under-bridge ahead. He was about running away when David commanded him to halt and he did without restraint. His charm was working again. `Lagos go hear am o,' he thought boastful.

“Oya, who sabi shoot again among una?”

“Abeg broda, we just dey learn!. We no be thief.”

“You no be thief and you come dey rob me, your own don good today.” He said getting down the bus. “Now, make una start to off una clothe one by one”

“Bros, abeg, no turn us to tortoise. Abeg you with your mama and papa. We get pikin for house.”

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, na yam una go turn to make una no worry! Tortiose still better. By the time I turn una to yam and sell una for market, una go know say no be everybody wey una meet una go dey rob.”

The driver approached holding a cutlass to attack David unaware, he was slapped with the backhand that contained the ring. He turned slowpoke once.

“Eeebl lee le le” saliva were drooling off the side of his mouth.

“Hei! Bros abeg u in the name of God. Please no vex, we go give you all the money wey we get” the two still remaining to be turned yam pleaded. Bringing out the bundled money with them - 100k in two places.

“Oya drop the money and pack that sack well well” he commanded.

This time the two tortiose started talking.

“Bros eh! Abeg o”

“No vex !. We no go try am again”

David couldn't stop laughing hearing the two tortoise speak. He collected his bag; said some incantations to the ring and asked that the two still standing get sand on their palms and blow it at them.

“Dem go change.” He said “For una life, if una try this rubbish with me again. Una go remain tortoise forever.” He said walking away from the scene as the two went about looking for sand.

“Bros, never go o! Abeg, I get mama for house o. Tortoise no fit find food for them o. Eh!. Tortoise wey stingy!”

“Broda, abeg my wife just born. My life don finish! Wetin my wife and pikin go chop? Who go find food for them? Eh God o! Broda abeg come back o”

But David had completely gone out of sight. The two returned with the sand and did as were told. Immediately their partners transformed. They took to their heels leaving the bus behind.

12:25am

Bang! Bang!! Bang!!! He knocked on the door of the gate he had been addressed to. He brought out the paper on his hands to confirm he had not misread the address and disturbing other peoples' peace.

He was correct and kept knocking till his father appeared in the dark to open the gate for him.

“Why you come late?. Na this time u suppose dey enter?. If to say them this vigilante catch you, you for sweep the whole neighbourhood till morning” he said opening the gate for his son to come in.

“No vex papa, things go rough small” he explained as he was being led into the room.

It was just a room his parents lived in. Mat was spread on the floor where his mother lay. Different bags/sacks of clothes were the other things in the room - with a yellow bulb hung in the ceiling and a ceiling fan that was dusty, - evident the last time it was cleaned, was uncertain.

“Welcome my son!” She said rising up and collecting the ghana-must-go he carried. “Shey go-slow no too much?”

“This Lagos dey one kind one kind” he said feeling bad he had left his precious village where he was seen as a lord. Where he was highly respected amongst his peers. `i hope say this mumu place go give me those respect,' he thought.

“No vex my son. No worry, you go still sabi how everything dey go” she persuaded and set before him, the plate of corn meal (`Eewo' as popular called in their language) and watery soup made with chunk of titus fish.

“Thank you mama” he said looking at his father and asked “shey you dey okay, papa?”

“I dey try. E just be say, I no know how we go take manage as you don come now”

“Paapa David!!!” His wife called “no worry yourself. David no be small pikin again. Him go find work do as him dey go school. I go tell Arizona make e find boat for am” she added and one would have seen it was all his mother's idea that he should come to Lagos.

“Papa, hear am as mama don talk am o” he tried to comfort his father.

He removed his ring and washed his hands in the bowl his mother had placed beside his long legs. Took the plate of soup on his left palm and started eating.

“Arizona dey go one school like that for Osborne. Be like say na Waheed or so be the school name” she informed. Gazed into space, thinking pensively and nodded “ehn Ehn! I remember. Na Wahab be the school na”

David couldn't speak again. He was absolutely engrossed in the meal he was eating. He ate fast and swallowed hard as if he had not eaten for a week. He ate as though he were being pursued.

“Na next two month dem dey resume, so you dey go start SS1 for there. Arizona go help you with work and una fit dey go school together” she explained.

“Woh! Me wan sleep” his father said and yawned “I go go fish by 6 in the morning” he added and lay on the bare floor, - the only space left in the jam-packed room.

“Make u sleep near your mama for the mat” he spoke his last and dose off some few minutes later.

His mother talked at length before sleep took her away. He rose up, removed his shirt and lay on the mat beside her.

“I just pray say make this place give me better thing” and closed his eyes.

He thought at length at his encounter that evening. He couldn't tell his parents cause that would make them worried - what sort of being their son had turn into.

“Wahab or Waheed, here I come”
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 5:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
more updates coming tonight.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
Thanks for the update.
This David na something

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
Mama izu no dey get sAles ni? Why b say nah after four days she open her Fridge abi freezer..

You are doing a great job ..so no dey condemn urself

Dat David part u meant "figuring" shey?

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 10:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
shoyemiayodeji:
Mama izu no dey get sAles ni? Why b say nah after four days she open her Fridge abi freezer..

You are doing a great job ..so no dey condemn urself

Dat David part u meant "figuring" shey?

Lol, she dey get sales but may be when the market remain like 8 or so, she go don give Izu the money to refill. E happen say she no notice am!

Thanks bro!.

I meant f1ngering bro, like running fingers with one another. Quite absurd tho!.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Dopeyomi(m): 3:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
Updates pls!!!

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 7:20pm On Apr 14, 2015

“Please come closer na” she pleaded. Trying to get closer to him even when he was restraining backwards.
The room was empty, only for the long bench in it. No fan or lamp-holder or anything wiry in the room. It looked very dilapidated, it had been deserted by its occupant very long ago.

“I'm not really that experience” he replied. His eyes shut out. Very shy at what they were trying to do.
He stared into space, cobwebs hung at almost every corners of the room where spiders found cozy and accommodating enough to lay the foundation and in the most effective way - complete the building of their web-house.

“I will teach you how to do it. Don't worry” she drew close to where he was. Now, he saw through side gaze how close she was, he turned and faced her.

“Please Zainab A. You know we are just brothers and sisters! We can't do this together. It is an abomination.” He tried to walk away but she held him down.

“It doesn't mean anything dear. No one would know we did it and it would only be between the two of us,” she tried to persuade him.

“But,.......” He grumbled, trying to shake free of her.

“Shhhhh!” She shut his mouth, attempting to pull his belt's buckle open. Such power of a lady (woman) to cajole or seduce any man she wanted, even the most `unfeeble' would not resist such temptation. He would surely fall for the cunning and seductive power of a woman.

“Arh Zainab A.! Pleaaaasssse! Mmmmm! God!” he was already feeling her touch on his body. They were so romantic even without her holding his joystick. Such feelings were of paradise.

“I promise you, I will do it gently. Since you are inexperience!.” She said while she had succeeded with his belt. she pulled his trousers down and his boxers were visible. His joystick giving the rising of the sun mode. They were hard and curved to the left - bowing to the lord of the south.

She started going rough on him. She was also inexperience but her anticipation were unbelievable. She was breathing hard. The rate at which her heart was pumping were more than the rate a bouncing castle could pump in air. She tried to ransack his boxers to bring his joystick out but he restrained.

“I'm so pressed. Can I ease myself?”

“Oh Lord! Femi please! let's do this first,”

“But I might pee (squirt) in the process. Please let me go. I won't take long.”

“Okay! But don't stay long!. Or should I follow you?”

“No! I will be back soon” he said and went to a place which was convenient to pee. He brought out his Joystick and `peed'.

“Arh! Mmmmm! I love you so much! God!”. He groaned as the pee came out of his joystick.

That was the moment he woke up. Adefemi checked his trousers on the mat he lay and it was wet. What sort of dream was that?

“Arh God! I don `pees' (pee) for body o!. Which kind disgrace be this?. I'm 14 already!.” He complained rising from the mat he lay.

He felt the mat but no sign of pee was on it. Not even the smell of it but his trousers was wet.

He deep his right hand into his pant and with two fingers felt the liquid. It was sticky and he remembered he had had such experience before and it was a wet dream.

That was the way it happened too, the other time. He had been dreaming though of different scenario - but on same intention of emptying his bladder.

That day had also disturbed him as if he had wet the mat. Something a boy of his age shouldn't do but was disappointed the mat wasn't wet the way it should - when one really bed-wets.

Although, that was at the age of 11. He didn't have the interpretation to such experience but as they continued to further the scheme of work of the Integrated Science. They had thought them Reproduction and he was able to deduce it as wet dreams, - very common occurrence once puberty starts in males.

He smelt the fluid and it was familiar to the one he had before.

“I don dey get sperm be that. Na the second time be this.” he soliloquized and went into the bathroom to change his pant and trousers.

It was 9:45am already. A week to resumption. Holidays were often the best days he longed for cause he had the chance to sleep up to some certain hour but once school starts, he would have to be up by 5:30am sometimes.

Though he fancied holidays but once they were getting much and he was sent on unnecessary errands about, he often prayed school resumes and that was the way he felt at present.

Coming back from the bathroom, he saw his Visafone mobile ringing and he went to pick it up.

Paul was the caller on the line.

“Hello paulo, how far na?”

“I dey baba. How your side?”

“Omo, e just dey anyhow joor. Wetin dey happen na?”

“Guy, I dey show your side today o” paul said on the phone “hope say food go dey sha?” He added laughing on the phone.

“You no know pass food ni?. Oga, no food for house! No show abeg, sit-down for your papa house” he said jokingly.

He knew Paul to be a glutton. He doesn't play with food no matter the circumstances he might find himself. He loved food than his studies.

“If your papa like make e no keep food for me. I dey show by 12pm” he said and ended the call.

Adefemi was still laughing after the call had ended. He knew Paul very well. He would surely come even when no food was promised. But he just made sure always that, at least there was something to entertain him when he visited.

He went to the sink and started doing his chores. The first of which was to wash the dishes, then later, he would go clean up the rooms and rake the gutter.

While washing, his thoughts ran wide. Most pointedly at Zainab A. The girl he had dreamt about in his last sleep.

She was never related to him in anyway, not even blood or water. She was just a school girl and mate he knew because he saw her face in class. He had not engaged her much in a discussion. Though when they were asked to do hand-made greeting cards in their JSS2, she had come to him to help her out making the card.

The way he made his greeting cards were exceptional. He had learnt it from his aunt who had attended the Holy Child College and was the best student in Art and Music, - the same way her nephew (Adefemi) was starting to set the pace in his school.

The cards were appealing and looked very real, as though he had made them with machines. But all he used were special cardboards for greeting cards, markers of a full set of colours; his maths-set; gloss transparent nail-paints with shiny particles in it and an empty `biro' (pen) container used for spraying.

His classmates were stunned at such brilliance and artistic work. He had made a lot of money making for others, even the best artist in the whole school, Isaac had come to him, - not only to help make his own greeting cards but also to seek employment from him. He wanted to save Adefemi from doing much by helping him to draw any pattern he wanted on the card with pencil while he (Adefemi) did the designing and the rest, for some token as wages.

That was some part of the good times he enjoyed in his Junior school. He did really turn an assignment into almost seasonal money making ventures. Once there was a festive to celebrate, he made cards and got patronages.

Zainab A, the last time he knew he saw her was the day she ran up to him while she was being pursued by Elvis. She had run up to him for safety claiming he was her brother. That still rang a bell in his memory but that status seemed to be changing.

He was beginning to have some feelings for her. Tosin though was there in his plans for S.S.S but Zainab A. had sprung up from nowhere in his dreams and he was starting to like her. Whenever he went out during that holiday, he had often looked at houses on the island may be he could see her but all were futile.
`i will surely get her to be mine' he thought finishing all he was doing and entering the bathroom to have his bathe.

2 girls now in his plans, only God would help him.

Later that day,.........

12:56pm

Paul arrived at his house and knocked at the door.

Bang! Bang!! Bang!!!

“Femo. How far na?”

“Ha ha ha!!, Paulo baba” he replied coming out of the room, offered him an handshake. - as they both strolled outside. He was on a blue baggy jean, a black chase-deer t-shirt -on barefoot while Paul was on a stripe white and orange shirt, black trousers and a fine pair of palm slippers.

“Guy how far?. Wey my food?” Was the first thing he asked as they approached a car parked outside the garage of Mr. George, Adefemi's grandfather.

“Ha ha ha!, Paulo and food!” He mocked and left him as he climbed to seat on the boot of the car.

He came back few minutes later and handed him a cold pepsi with a straw.

“Manage am guy! No bar for my hand!”

“Why you stingy like this Femo?. You don run chop all the food finish because I dey come” he laughed looking cunningly at his friend.

“As you see me so self, I dey H” he replied paul with smiles.

“Okay, thank you! Make I just manage your mineral,” he said opening the Pepsi cork with his teeth and inserted a straw in it. “Guy, how we go take go school next week na? This one wey dem never give us Senior School uniform!”

“Omo, I never know o. Me go wear my Junior school Uniform go!”

“Me don buy materials give tailor o. My sister tell me say we fit sew am by `ourself' (ourselves) then later buy badge for school” Paul explained to his friend and sipped his pepsi.

Paul's complexion was nothing different from the colour of the pepsi he drank. He was dwarf, and Adefemi often make fun of him but really, they were not that far apart in height. They were of same age and one could refer them to be brothers. Paul also was handsome on his own and not that a very intelligent boy but still, he faced his studies the little he could.

“Well, me no get choice, I go manage my Junior school uniform” he said and later explained to him about his recent likeness for Zainab A. But skipped the dream part.

“You self get eyes o! That babe self don dey mature small small,” he said, smiling.

“No! Na your papa eyes I suppose get” he replied and they both laughed.

“I even see her for near my house yesterday.”

Adefemi's eyes bulged out of their socket hearing Paul say he saw her last night. He became more interested, enthusiast!.

“Wetin she come do?”

“Her grandma dey live for near my house gan gan like this, so she say she come visit her” paul explained and downed the last content of the Pepsi bottle. He belched loudly and gave a mad laughter.

“Your papa na goat, no be today” but Paul didn't reply him and he went further.

“Abeg when next you see her, help me collect her number” he pleaded receiving the bottle from Paul and setting it down on the floor.

“You no fit wait to see her next week when we resume?.”

“Abeg bro, I no fit wait!”

“Guy, you go gaz wait o, cause she don go back to her maale house” he disappointed Adefemi. “Abeg escort me, I wan dey go my papa house” he added and they strolled off to the bus-stop.

Adefemi was now anticipating resumption in no time, he couldn't even wait.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 7:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
Dopeyomi:

Updates pls!!!

I don update above^^^
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
oya now,lets go there

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Dopeyomi(m): 3:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
Fembleez1 how far na... Come drop update na...

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 5:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
prettydiva89:
oya now,lets go there

Thanks for being around dear. smiley
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 5:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
Dopeyomi:

Fembleez1 how far na... Come drop update na...

Boss, I really wan update but people no dey ginger me, na only you and that babe above your previous post!.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Dopeyomi(m): 6:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
Fembleez1:

Boss, I really wan update but people no dey ginger me, na only you and that babe above your previous post!.

No worry we go dey ginger Ūя̲̅ swagger

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 9:07pm On Apr 15, 2015

Lazarus (Laz for short) sat on the three sitter in their sitting-room playing video game. The room was furnished quite to the taste of his father. There were other sofas' in the room, two sitters and another three sitters that formed a `C' shape in the room.

Most foolishly on the wall, was a structure which wasn't supposed to be hung there. A basket which contained things that should be on a dressing table inside a living-room - when a picture frame or so was supposed to be on the wall. It looked absurd where it hung but that was still more understandable to the shoe rack at another part of the wall.

Though these were appealing to his father's observation and beauty but to any man from a foreign land or, quite let us say, a wealthy man from the Lekki or VGC - would think it bush-like, but truly, it was what the man felt was good for the place he lived in, a barracks.

He had been playing his Master League with his favourite team Chelsea and had bought many players. His game was with his own invention connected to the back of their TV, with the console laid on the sofa some 4ft away. Only God knows what sort of AV wire could have been as long as that. The moment he scored a goal and was jubilant.

“Ha, ha ha! Una father!” referring to the computer he was playing against. Evident that, he might have been repeating that same match for the forth time - due to continuous bashing by the computer team. But his jubilation was cut short by the NEPA, who took the light.

“Arh God! Which kind weyrey be them this NEPA self.” Rising up angrily and almost smashing the Analog-pad on the floor, but he smashed it rather on the sofa. It bounced Boom! Toom! and stopped.

He went out of the room to check if there was fuel in the power generating set (Generator) but there was none. He was completely `red-faced'. He had wanted to play that match, the UEFA champions League Final he was playing against Barcelona but now there was no hope except the NEPA brought back the light (electricity) or till evening when he'd get fuel for the Generator.

He walked to the wide balcony one would find at every barracks' building and emptied his bladder. He glanced at his watch and it was still very early in the afternoon, 1:25pm.

If it had been a bit late, he would have gone to visit Lamah, his friend whose house was some few blocks away from his. It was sure Lamah's house would have electricity. Only God knows what source they got theirs from!.

He went back inside and lay on the sofa, staring intently into the concrete ceiling. It was just some few days and he would be in his SS1. He wondered what drama would happen this time in their new class.

Smiles started appearing on his face as he remembered the time they had just been admitted into the JSS1. The very Sh1tting Festival week in school came back to his memory in full tape.

“Good morning everyone” the Intro Tech teacher, Mr. Alade had welcomed them into the Seconday School. He had talked at length and finally broke the news to the student on their conduct.

“Anytime a teacher is in your class and you want to excuse yourself, just raise your hand, give the reason and if it is genuine, - you would be allowed to go out of the class”

The first people, he remembered, were the Guinea siblings, Umar and Aishat. They were the ones that opened the Sh1tting Festival that week all because they couldn't ask for excuse.

“Umar eh! I dey purge o!” Aishat said in Guinea language.

“You mean am?” He asked his sister in their language.

“Allah! I mean am o, e don dey near my pant. My stomach just dey ring gulu gullum,” still in Guinea language.

“Arh, wetin you go do now?” He asked her, knowing fully well there was a teacher in their presence.

“Mehn, I go `hole' (hold) am!” She replied, sweats already lingering her face.

Some few minutes Later.

“Hei!!” Umar exclaimed “me self don dey purge o!” He told his sister who also had earlier complained she was purging.

“Try `hole' am abeg, try your best” she advised.

Lazarus was seated at the front seat and having heard their conversation turned back at once, his eyes wide open as though they were exclamation.

“Hei! ehn!! Wait wait wait! Wetin una talk now now now?”

He didn't get any reply from the siblings. Though their seat was well close to the back yet their voices were not low.

“You mean sh1t?” His eyes still wide open, they bulged out off their sockets.

“hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha! Omo, blood is thicker than water o!. So you mean two of una dey purge at the same time like this like this?”

“I wonder,.............mmmmmmmmmm!” He wanted to say `I wonder may be una go sh1t at the same time' but the smell that ooze out from their direction sent the words back into his mouth as he exclaimed holding his nose “hmmmmmmmmm!”

The smell filled the classroom, even the teacher dropped his chalk and raced out, - the students also scampered for their lives, leaving the siblings in shame, complete shame!.

The next day of the Sh1tting Festival was Fatimah's turn.

He saw her sweating on her seat.

“Come Friday, wetin fit dey make this girl dey sweat like this? When she no even dey inside oven!” He asked his sitting partner, Friday.

“Guy me no know o!” Friday replied and faced his mathematics classwork.

The next thing he saw was Fatimah racing out of the class. This time, her fair complexion face had turned completely blood-shot red. The sweats fell continuously as she raced.

“Omo guy, I dey come first, make I see wetin they make this babe run inside sweat like this” he said and tried following her trail but couldn't see her anymore.

“Hanha! Come o! Shey this girl dey use Juju ni?” He asked no one in particular.

“Lazarus, please can you tell Fat Mariam, Fatimah is calling her at the staircase?” One JSS2 students had said, seeing him stand at the entrance of their classroom and walked away.

“Mariam!” He called peeping into the class. “Fatimah dey call you for Stairs o”

Fat Mariam came out of the class and was walking towards the staircase.

“Omo, I must find out wetin this girl dey sweat for and why she dey call her friend” he soliloquized and walked stealthily following Mariam.

As he saw Mariam descending the stairs, he hid very close to a class beside the stairs, trying to listen to their conversation.

“Mariam, I have messed up my body” Fatimah said almost in tears - to her friend in Guinea language. But rather Mariam replied her in english, which made Laz find out what had happened.

“You mean, you've Poopooed on your body?” Mariam asked nonplussed.

Lazarus didn't even wait any longer, he came out of his hiding and `busted' into laughter.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Fatimah don cast o. You sh1t for body come hide for staircase. Class must hear this one o.”

He had ran to the classroom, even with plead from both friends, he didn't wait.

“Omo, Fatimah don cast o. She sh1t for body go hide for stairs dey speak Guinea” he ridiculed, laughing.

The whole class busted out laughing.

“Come, why be say na this Guinea people just dey sh1t sh1t for body this days?” Amos asked in between laughter and the laughter in the class intensified.

That week seemed to be all out with the Sh1tting week but the last day of school that week didn't want to stand out without giving the Sh1tting Festival, a befitting closing Ceremony.

They had been receiving the last lectures, which was equally the last period. They were supposed to close by 1pm that day, since it was a Friday but the French teacher had said there would be a delay.

“As you can all see, you won't be going home today except you ask me some likely questions you think might come out in your French exam on Tuesday.”

“Arh!,........Oh!!” The whole class exclaimed and grumbled.

Tony was seated close to Lazarus as it was a combined class, on the first row at the front seat.

“Omo Laz, as I dey like this, I dey purge!” he said cleaning the sweat on his face.

“Ha ha ha, you better ask for excuse now before e go worst” laz advised.

“Guy you funny o! How I go take ask that kind excuse?. Omo, I go `hole'(hold) am till we finish this revision” he assured Laz who nodded and concentrated on his On Y Va (methode de francias) his french textbook and workbook.

“Excuse me sir!” Daniel O. raised his hand and the whole classes' eyes went his direction.

“Yes! OJuade Daniel, ask your question” Mr. Oriyomi acknowledged he heard him and saw his hand, raised.

“Thank you sir” he said and stood up, holding his school bag he had placed on his legs slightly. “I just want to ask you, `HOW DO I SAY YOU ARE MAD IN FRENCH?'”

The whole class busted out laughing as Mr. Oriyomi replied him.

“Go and ask your father and mother that question!. Your father must be the one that is mad, not me” he cursed.

The laughter that erupted the class was more than the eruption of a volcano. It was thunderous.

“But sir,......,” Daniel tried to protest.

“You are such an Idiotic fool, bombastic animal” Mr. Oriyomi raised in fury. He picked up his cane and wanted to flog Daniel but he decided the whole class was to be flogged.

He went out of the class to bring more canes shutting the door behind the student.

The class became rowdy and the fearful ones were starting to cry, raining curses at Daniel and exchanging sitting positions.

“Guy!” Laz called Tony “you no go go back? You wey sh1t dey `hole'” he advised him.

“Abeg forget am abeg, him cane no fit destabilize me” Tony boasted wiping the sweat on his face. “I go come dey fear and run because of cane. When I no be small pikin”

May be Tony had thought the flogging won't start from his row or may be he was really sure of himself - that Mr. Oris cane couldn't destabilize him, wasn't really known by Laz.

He, in no moment, waved Tony's words about purging away, thinking with the way he now boasted, he might just have made joke when truly he wasn't purging.

Mr. Oris walked in and straight he went into the middle of the classroom calling the first person seated on the right row out, - which happened to be Tony.

“Hey you, fall out here!” He commanded. “You should all get ready one after the other”

Tony's walk now showed what was wrong with him.

“Hold that desk” that Mr. Oris said which made him start shaking.

“Are you mad?” Mr. Oris said using the cane to draw Tony to bend on the desk. The first stroke that landed on his back came with the anger Mr. Oris had welled up with just the 6 seconds delay Tony made.

'Prrrrrrrrruu pupu pka pka, Ffffffiuuuuuuu' was the noise that came out of Tony's trousers.

“Hei!!!” Laz exclaimed loudly not minding Mr. Oriyomi's fury. “Na cane be that?”

“What is this I see coming beneath your trousers?” Mr. Oriyomi asked seeing the brownish-yellow liquid coming down Tony's trousers. His anger seemed to have gone sabbatical.

No reply came from Tony, his head was bent in shame. “Goodbye” Mr. Oriyomi said and left the class, holding his nose.

You could imagine the ridicule laz mad Tony undergo that day.

“Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha. My guy boast say cane no fit destabilize am!”

“Tony the sh1t man! Mr oriyomi distablise him sh1t holding capacity with cane.”

The whole class, that had been enveloped in fear of cane - were now laughing profusely.

“Now you go know say sh1t no get barrier"

Laz couldn't stop laughing where he lay. How he wouldn't laugh remembering those scenario would have been a surprise.

Another one came into his memory. Polycarp Aloysious.

“Guy, why you no dey everly go for break?” He asked Polycarp sitting on his desk. He was just coming from break and held a bottle of 7up and a nylon which contained doughnuts.

“You go give me money? Abi you go buy food for me?” Polycarp asked defiantly.

That was the moment Miss Iton, their English teacher walked into the classroom.

“Where is Polycarp?” She asked with the classroom almost deserted, about 80% had gone for break.
One would wonder, why can't she wait till the break was over before coming to ask of him? But it seems she knew he doesn't go for break.

“Ma!!” He replied standing up and looking over Laz to see clearly, Miss Iton.

“I was wondering how your 80leaves English exercise book had suddenly gone 20leaves!”

“Ma! Ma! Ma!” He muttered trying to explain himself but Lazarus cut him shut.

“Excuse me ma, the guy no dey go break.”

“How do you mean e no dey go break?” she became confused with what she was even meant to speak. Combining English plus Pidgin!.

“I just notice say na paper him dey chop for lunch” he attacked Polycarp “I just catch am now now now dey chop paper for lunch”

“Really?” Miss Iton exclaimed

“Nothing like really ma! He dey turn 80 leaves to 20 magically.”

The English teacher couldn't utter a word again, she went out laughing at the way the clown had just revealed Polycarp.

T.b.c,............
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
lo... na that shltting make me laugh most. Can't wait to get to sss1
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by jezuzboi(m): 12:02am On Apr 16, 2015
I HAVE MISSED A LOT ALREADY.
I'LL SURELY CATCH UP FROM WHERE I STOPPED.

I STOPPED BY TO SAY; IT HAS REALLY BEEN FUNNY.

REALLY COOL STORY.

MAKE I GO READ COME MEET EVERYBODY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 16, 2015
[b]You complained about lack of commendations? Oh, c'mon. That shouldn't come from you. Remember what you told me, bro.

I had often find succour in the fact a lot of people're reading, they just find it incredibly difficult to commend the writer. But if the piece isn't interesting, would they be back for more? That had always been my assessment. But when I sat down to give thought to the issue, I just had to discontinue my previous theory.

No amount of heart-touching plea you'll render would make them- ghost readers, forfeit their hiding place 'just to commend the writer'. They won't. Its very difficult to drop a comment but expecting an update from the writer would be easy as Abc. Now, when the writer quits, you would hear loads of them waggling toungues, ''them no dey complete stories,'' and all that. If you want to continue, do, if you feel otherwise, don't.
That's my life, you know me well enough, I guess. Whenever I feel like quitting a story, You know what normally happens. Writinng is not easy for damm's sake. You should check out stories from the sexuality section. With all respect, writers you're better at, would often get up to 15 readers commending and asking for more. They dont even strive to write in perfect diction but yet, they make it well. But here? I pity you.

Some readers would even go as far as criticizing other writers on other threads, I saw a reader who mentioned me, indirectly though on a fellow writer's thread. What would I do? Nothing ofcourse. They're still the same ones that would criticize immediately you commit an error.

Readers are lords! Writers are slaves. Damn. When did it turn this way!

I wont ask you to keep it up, you should do whatever you feel. Don't beg for commendations anymore.
Thank God you've a blog.[/b]
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 2:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
thronekid:
[b]You complained about lack of commendations? Oh, c'mon. That shouldn't come from you. Remember what you told me, bro.

I had often find succour in the fact a lot of people're reading, they just find it incredibly difficult to commend the writer. But if the piece isn't interesting, would they be back for more? That had always been my assessment. But when I sat down to give thought to the issue, I just had to discontinue my previous theory.

No amount of heart-touching plea you'll render would make them- ghost readers, forfeit their hiding place 'just to commend the writer'. They won't. Its very difficult to drop a comment but expecting an update from the writer would be easy as Abc. Now, when the writer quits, you would hear loads of them waggling toungues, ''them no dey complete stories,'' and all that. If you want to continue, do, if you feel otherwise, don't.
That's my life, you know me well enough, I guess. Whenever I feel like quitting a story, You know what normally happens. Writinng is not easy for damm's sake. You should check out stories from the sexuality section. With all respect, writers you're better at, would often get up to 15 readers commending and asking for more. They dont even strive to write in perfect diction but yet, they make it well. But here? I pity you.

Some readers would even go as far as criticizing other writers on other threads, I saw a reader who mentioned me, indirectly though on a fellow writer's thread. What would I do? Nothing ofcourse. They're still the same ones that would criticize immediately you commit an error.

Readers are lords! Writers are slaves. Damn. When did it turn this way!

I wont ask you to keep it up, you should do whatever you feel. Don't beg for commendations anymore.
Thank God you've a blog.[/b]

That's true bro! Though your readers/audience may be few but keep up the good work! smiley
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
jezuzboi:
I HAVE MISSED A LOT ALREADY.
I'LL SURELY CATCH UP FROM WHERE I STOPPED.

I STOPPED BY TO SAY; IT HAS REALLY BEEN FUNNY.

REALLY COOL STORY.

MAKE I GO READ COME MEET EVERYBODY

Thanks for dropping by bro. Been long I was at your thread. Seen it's gone far but would surely catch up wink
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by harjibolar10(m): 7:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
Oga, im sorry I came late this time, I've been busy ni oo

And, I came across where you wrote that this write up isnt a comedy, I will like to ask, the what is it sir?

Anyways; the characters is getting too much for me to comprehend ooo, im starting to take those characters for what and who they are not ooo.

But I must confess, your style of writing is amazing and, you know you be badoo when it comes to that aspect.

For the story as a whole, its just drawing ma attention or make I say my mind, back to those days, secondary school life shaa

Oya continue oga boss, as per comment and criticism, Dont worry, them go soon come

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
I agree with thronekid.....#quit whining.@fembleez

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 8:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
harjibolar10:
Oga, im sorry I came late this time, I've been busy ni oo

And, I came across where you wrote that this write up isnt a comedy, I will like to ask, the what is it sir?

Anyways; the characters is getting too much for me to comprehend ooo, im starting to take those characters for what and who they are not ooo.

But I must confess, your style of writing is amazing and, you know you be badoo when it comes to that aspect.

For the story as a whole, its just drawing ma attention or make I say my mind, back to those days, secondary school life shaa

Oya continue oga boss, as per comment and criticism, Dont worry, them go soon come

Lolz. I said it is not a comedy because of the title bro but you know Secondary school life no fit happen without comedy.

About the character aspect. The story would soon come to focus on some 6 or more, may be 10 bro.

Thanks boss.

I'm happy for your observation and comment. The story continues bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 8:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
shoyemiayodeji:
I agree with thronekid.....#quit whining.@fembleez

Lol, boss. Okay!. smiley
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 8:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
Story continues when I shall be dropping some lengthy updates tonight or tomorrow morning. cool
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
Fembleez1:
Story continues when I shall be dropping some lengthy updates tonight or tomorrow morning. cool
tonight will be better

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 1:05am On Apr 17, 2015
prettydiva89:

tonight will be better

Currently typing but might have to review which might make it drop later today! wink
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 2:54am On Apr 17, 2015

He was seated staring into the ceiling laughing at such experience when they first got into the Junior School. His friend Lamah came inside unnoticed.

“Guy! Why you dey laugh alone like this? Abi you don dey psycho for head?”

“Ha ha ha! Madman, na your papa dey psycho for head o! I been wan come your house but I reason say may be later. How far na?” He replied his friend sitting well on the sofa and shaking hands with him.

“I dey baba! How you self dey?”

“Mehn, I dey like Dele Giwa o. I just dey vex small for this NEPA dem. As I don come dey flog this computer na him dem carry light. I no know may be I go fit score them again like this cause dem don wipe my life like mad wey I quit up to 5 times.”

“Ha ha ha!. you go old to beat computer for final when you dey play Top player-hard.” He said, rising up towards the TV and picked a DVD CD pack up to view the collections of film on it.

“How far? School dey resume on Monday, how we go take do am?” Laz asked.

“Na wetin even carry me come here be that. Make we go collect our uniform from this taylor abeg.”

“Abeg, make we go,” they both agreed and left the room.

#################################

Sunday, a day to resumption.

10:38am.

She picked her phone off the floor where she had laid it, charging. She dialed some code to see may be she had airtime on it and seeing it was still some manageable amount which she could speak for up to 2minutes or more - unplugged the charger's point, then the charger from the extension box close to the Tv, retiring to the chair she sat.

She dialed Fatimah's number and at the 3rd ring, she picked her call.

“Hello Fatimah, good morning! How are you doing?” Zainab Y. greeted.

“I'm fine dear, how was your night?”

“It was fine dear, thanks! Hope you slept well too?”

“Yap, I did! How is mum and your junior sister?” Fatimah asked.

“They are both fine, what about yours?”

“Same here dear. Have you `plait' your hair?” Fatimah questioned.

“No , I haven't! I called to ask what hairstyle we should `plait' (plat) since we don't know what the hairstyle might be for the new students.”

“Zainab J.” Which is her elder sister “said it is better to plait All-back” Fatimah explained and further added “you know she'd be in SS2 now, so she advised we should either plait All-back or just leave the hair bare. But no attachment or weave-ons”

“Okay dear. Are you going to plait yours or you've done already?” Zainab Y. asked.

“I'm almost done. I went to my hairdresser very late `yesternight' so she was unable to complete the plaits”

“Well, I haven't even finished loosing my hair. I just pray I'm able to plait it otherwise, I might leave it bare and come that way tomorrow to school” she explained “have you asked how Mariam is going about hers?” She asked.

“Call her na, don't you have her number?” Fatimah blurted, her voice raised a bit, felt as if she was angry Zainab asked about Mariam's welfare from her.

“But you live close na. You should know about her!”

“Please Zainab Y. You don't expect me to know everything about her since we live close. Abeg goodbye” Fatimah protested, her voice harsh, and ended the call to Zainab's surprise.

“Hello!!!” She said but the phone beeped later to show she had ended the call at the other end.

She checked her balance the second time may be she still had enough left to put a call through to Mariam but she was only left with 2naira 15kobo. She decided may be she should go out and get credit out of the 200 left with her but she hesitated remembering her mum had gone very early to a Muslim prayer meeting and wouldn't return till late in the evening - which would be too late for her to go plait her hair. So she decided she would rather use the money to plait her hair and for food.

She dailed Mariam's number and immediately it rang the first time, she quickly cut the call - a flash!.

She waited some few minutes may be Mariam would put a call through but when her phone finally rang, it didn't even ring up to 4seconds before it stopped, - showing Mariam had also flashed back.

`what sort of girl is this,' she thought but considered she might also, not have enough airtime.

She rose from the chair and went into the cutton demarcation of their room - separating the parlour from the living-room.

That was what they could still afford after her father's demise. A room but it was large enough to demarcate with cutton to have a parlour distinct from their bedroom. She walked towards the small 4ft tall 23cm wide dressing table - which had a mirror placed resting on the wall on it.

She picked up about 3 combs, and a small Damatol cream container, walking back to the parlour when her phone rang again. Now, it rang continuously and she picked the call.

“Hello Mariam, thought you won't call after you flashed.” She said enthusiastically, then proceeded “I don't have much airtime, would have called. Just finished speaking with Fatimah.”

“Ooooho! So you can call Fatimah, then flash me? Cause I'm less important, a friend to you than she is” Mariam blasted her.

“Han han! What do you mean by that” she said and laughed “okay! I'm sorry, would make sure I call you next time before her”

“If you like do, if otherwise, not. I'm neither jealous about that, just wanted to point it out to you” Mariam said and the phone make some sound as though she had changed it over to the other ear, or just some shake of the hand.

“Okay then. 'Asked Fatimah about your hair, may be you've plat it but she didn't reply. She said I should call you.” Zainab asked walking out of the door and holding the door knob to lock the door. Her phone held to her ear with her shoulder.

“Don't mind that girl joor! She's not serious” Mariam teased.

“Ha ha ha! Friend to an unserious friend is also not serious” Zainab joked and both friends laughed so much, you could see the happiness in their friendship.

Their youth would surely be glorious. Such laughter were bound to always come even when you see them talking to each other harshly, as though they were fighting over a boy or were jealous - yet, it was not so. It was what really made them laugh.

Let me make them feel like they love me less and they would want to comfort me with soothing words and I would be the queen of that week - was the way each of them behaved.
But when they all do that, it only made them all, queens of that week. Tell friendship of happiness and complete trust.

They were inseparable but we hope destiny and fate would not separate them one day.

“I've plat my hair dear. I did All-back as Fatimahs' sister advised” Mariam later infused after the bout of laughter.

“Okay friend. I'm just going to the hairdresser to do mine now.” Zainab said leaving her compound.

“Ok then, may be we'll talk later tonight or we see in school tomorrow”

“Don't forget to bring chocolate for me tomorrow and milk o” she teased Mariam.

“You, why don't you know more than food like this in your life” they both laughed and she said “goodbye joor” and ended the call.

Zainab Y's face was filled with laughter as always. It looked more like, her face was named laughter or smile on her christening.

That made her beautiful regardless her crayfish eyes. They were admirable in her round face. People stared at her as she bound`ed' down the street to where her hairdresser was.

This (Zainab) sure would be the toast and taste of many in the coming years.

SCHOOL RESUMES TOMORROW. A NEW CLASS, NEW EXPERIENCE and possibly NEW LIFE.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by harjibolar10(m): 7:33am On Apr 17, 2015
Oya lets go to SS 1 oooo, cant wait for tomorrow oo

And wait oo, is this daniel of a man going to the same school with these Girls? Ehn ehn. .. Thats gonna be serious oooo

Me I still dey here observing from the side line ooo

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 17, 2015
carry me to sss1 quickly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by harjibolar10(m): 2:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
prettydiva89:
carry me to sss1 quickly
How e go take carry you now...

Psalmwise come here ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Three Sides Of A Coin / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] / STORY: Babe In Total Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.