Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,633 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Ronaldo(r9) Vs Thierry Henry. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo(r9) Vs Thierry Henry. (2115 Views)

Arsenal Agrees £6.8m For Henry Onyekuru / Paul Pogba And Thierry Henry Dab (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Voted Best-ever Premier League Player - Ahead Of Thierry Henry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo(r9) Vs Thierry Henry. by edi287: 5:31am On Mar 28, 2015
Arguably two of the best strikers in the last 15 years, who would you rather have in your team at their peak??
As an Arsenal fan, I'd pick Henry but R9 was probably the most skillful striker ever and my favorite as a kid.
Re: Ronaldo(r9) Vs Thierry Henry. by princy80(m): 5:58am On Mar 28, 2015
i like henry too but if u pick am na ojoro....ronaldo pass

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo(r9) Vs Thierry Henry. by Yustash001(m): 6:43am On Mar 28, 2015
How can be comparing them....Are they playing the same wing...between..Ronaldo won WPOTY twice..and Henry didn't win any...
Re: Ronaldo(r9) Vs Thierry Henry. by Krasid(m): 12:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
Silly comparison.
Re: Ronaldo(r9) Vs Thierry Henry. by edi287: 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
Yustash001:
How can be comparing them....Are they playing the same wing...between..Ronaldo won WPOTY twice..and Henry didn't win any...
I meant the brazilian ronaldo, not cristiano (hence the "r9" in brackets)
Re: Ronaldo(r9) Vs Thierry Henry. by edi287: 6:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
Krasid:
Silly comparison.
How is it silly exactly?? Do you even know which ronaldo I'm talking about??
Re: Ronaldo(r9) Vs Thierry Henry. by Krasid(m): 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
edi287:

How is it silly exactly?? Do you even know which ronaldo I'm talking about??
Both Ronaldo's are better than Henry.
Re: Ronaldo(r9) Vs Thierry Henry. by Yustash001(m): 7:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
edi287:

I meant the brazilian ronaldo, not cristiano (hence the "r9" in brackets)
yet...they still don't play the same wing.....henry played as a supporting striker(midfielder) why Ronaldo played as a full striker..
Re: Ronaldo(r9) Vs Thierry Henry. by edi287: 7:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
Yustash001:
yet...they still don't play the same wing.....henry played as a supporting striker(midfielder) why Ronaldo played as a full striker..
Henry always played as a striker for arsenal. Infact he started his career as one before wenger moved him to the wing at Monaco.
Re: Ronaldo(r9) Vs Thierry Henry. by edi287: 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
Krasid:
Both Ronaldo's are better than Henry.
I agree..r9 is the best striker to have played in the last 25 years.
Re: Ronaldo(r9) Vs Thierry Henry. by Yustash001(m): 9:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
edi287:

Henry always played as a striker for arsenal. Infact he started his career as one before wenger moved him to the wing at Monaco.
okay....I'll choose Henry because he scored more goals and he was more consistent...
Re: Ronaldo(r9) Vs Thierry Henry. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 08, 2021
edi287:
Arguably two of the best strikers in the last 15 years, who would you rather have in your team at their peak??
As an Arsenal fan, I'd pick Henry but R9 was probably the most skillful striker ever and my favorite as a kid.

Why are u leftist afraid?
Aren't you man enough to handle me?
I have been banned indefinitely

Bloody cowards
Re: Ronaldo(r9) Vs Thierry Henry. by edi287: 12:38pm On Jan 08, 2021
Dapcity007:

Why are u leftist afraid?
Aren't you man enough to handle me?
I have been banned indefinitely

Bloody cowards
Loool look at the moronic psycho!! Scared of who?? grin grin cheesy
Who do you think you're lying to?? You ran from the thread after swallowing yet another L and you think this will help you save face?? grin grin grin
Re: Ronaldo(r9) Vs Thierry Henry. by Climax07(m): 7:58am On Jan 09, 2021
Yustash001:
okay....I'll choose Henry because he scored more goals and he was more consistent...
There is no comparison R9 won two world cups, he won player of the year multiple times, he played for top teams like psv, Barca, inter Milan, Madrid and still performed. Some even refer to him as the "Real Ronaldo"
Re: Ronaldo(r9) Vs Thierry Henry. by Wannabenz: 6:58am On Jan 10, 2021
Henry is not on Ronaldo level.

(1) (Reply)

Open A Free Account With NAIRABET Register Now / The Truth About Oliseh-enyeama Incident / Iheancho Tweets After Scoring Again In Manchester City Win, Fans React (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.