Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

I Wish You The Best GEJ. We Will Vote For You And You Will Win. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wish You The Best GEJ. We Will Vote For You And You Will Win. (566 Views)

You Looked Very Sick We Wish You Quick Recovery- PDP Responds To Buhari's Speech / Why I Will Vote for GEJ / Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish You The Best GEJ. We Will Vote For You And You Will Win. by Nobody: 6:04am On Mar 28, 2015
Today is the Presidential Election in Nigeria. I wish my able President Goodluck Eblele Jonathan the Best. Let's Go out En-Mass And Vote For Him. God Bless You!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish You The Best GEJ. We Will Vote For You And You Will Win. by SeverusSnape(m): 6:07am On Mar 28, 2015
annazubi:
Today is the Presidential Election in Nigeria. I wish my able President Goodluck Eblele Jonathan the Best. Let's Go out En-Mass And Vote For Him. God Bless You!
Definitely!....No two ways about that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish You The Best GEJ. We Will Vote For You And You Will Win. by Nobody: 6:08am On Mar 28, 2015
am with Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: I Wish You The Best GEJ. We Will Vote For You And You Will Win. by Nobody: 6:09am On Mar 28, 2015
Sai Buhari!

Sai Buhari!
We the true Nigerians need the.........
Archaic ideas like building refineries ... Fuel depots...reducing the costs of governance .... Social security provision... Stopping crude exports n creating industries associated with functioning refineries... Am sure you don't need these things probably cos you're a militia member... Either opc massob..Niger delta militias or boko haram...sorry we bonafide Nigerians need them!

Ihavedecided to vote Change!
Sai Buhari!
Re: I Wish You The Best GEJ. We Will Vote For You And You Will Win. by kay1one2(m): 6:10am On Mar 28, 2015

Re: I Wish You The Best GEJ. We Will Vote For You And You Will Win. by Nobody: 6:11am On Mar 28, 2015
Sai Buhari!
Archaic ideas like building refineries ... Fuel depots...reducing the costs of governance .... Social security provision... Stopping crude exports n creating industries associated with functioning refineries... Am sure you don't need these things probably cos you're a militia member... Either opc massob..Niger delta militias or boko haram...sorry we bonafide Nigerians need them!

Sai Buhari!
Re: I Wish You The Best GEJ. We Will Vote For You And You Will Win. by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Definitely!....No two ways about that.
Sure dear!

1 Like

Re: I Wish You The Best GEJ. We Will Vote For You And You Will Win. by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 28, 2015
SmartChoices:
Sai Buhari!

Sai Buhari!
GEJ till Buhari supporters learn how to behave!

(1) (Reply)

Elections 2015 Predictions / Why Public Campaign On Election Day? / BREAKING NEWS:INEC Extends Election Till Sunday 29th March, 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.