Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Election At Ur Booth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election At Ur Booth (571 Views)

Young Nlader Contesting In L.G.A Election At Benue State / 2015 Presidential Election At Igwuruta / What To Do On The Day Of Election At The Polling Unit In Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Election At Ur Booth by ayodot(m): 6:18am On Mar 28, 2015
So many of us have waited for this day. A occasioned with the opportunity of electing who will leader the affairs of our state and dear country. After the first postponement I began to field doubt that election will hold in Nigeria though it certain it not going to hold in some state due to serious security reason.
let me leave the long write-up for the journalist. I will use this medium to post updates and images of the election processes in my area.
I will like you too to do the same. let get a first hand news of what is happening at your polling both. stay away from trouble. I hope I don't get into trouble
Re: Election At Ur Booth by ayodot(m): 10:04am On Mar 28, 2015
I'm voting in ijebu ode, Imoru. I got to the polling unit around 9:00am and I'm still on queue at 10am. everything seems relatively peacefully for now and 1 female (dark pretty) nscdc is the only enforcement agent around.

Re: Election At Ur Booth by ayodot(m): 7:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
the election was peaceful at the end of the polls

(1) (Reply)

Okorocha’s Aide Arrested For Stockpiling Arms / Live On Cnn, Femi Kuti Interviewed / Corruption Will Win Today’s Election - Etcetera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.