Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,904 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

INEC Result Sheet For Presidential Election In Bauchi Found In Anambra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Result Sheet For Presidential Election In Bauchi Found In Anambra (25821 Views)

Ondo Election: Official INEC Result Updates In 17 Local Governments - Vanguard / How We Got Job To Print Fake INEC Result Sheet In Rivers – Suspect (Video) / Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Result Sheet For Presidential Election In Bauchi Found In Anambra by harrysterol(m): 8:32am On Mar 28, 2015
OLADD:

This guy, what's wrong with you? Do you need to be told that Bauchi's result sheets would have been short changed?
who ever wins is non of my business anyway grin
Re: INEC Result Sheet For Presidential Election In Bauchi Found In Anambra by jomoh: 8:34am On Mar 28, 2015
OLADD:

Woe betide you. Yes, I say may your life be bedeviled by misery. You want to curse me? Try it and see how you'll run amok incurably. PDP is not my family neither am I a politician but comments from idi.ots like you contribute to the pitiable state Nigeria has found itself. What is the relationship between INEC inefficiency and PDP as a party. If you are not mad, why should you blame others for things they probably know nothing about? As said earlier, try the curse and live a devil-tormented life thereafter. Bastard.

You already brought a curse upon your head by quoting me again just because of matter that is of no material, physical or psychological concern to you.
Re: INEC Result Sheet For Presidential Election In Bauchi Found In Anambra by OLADD: 9:01am On Mar 28, 2015
jomoh:

You already brought a curse upon your head by quoting me again just because of matter that is of no material, physical or psychological concern to you.

For your information, no curse, I repeat no curse will have effect on me now and in the future. And how can you unreasonably say national issues are not my concern? If issues bothering on our polity and peace are inconsequential, what does? Be a part to Nigeria's greatness and not a clog in her progress. Get that into your brain.
Re: INEC Result Sheet For Presidential Election In Bauchi Found In Anambra by netmillionaires(m): 9:08am On Mar 28, 2015
sinkhole:
this is no problem now! it was a mistake(even God himself made mistake "He regreted He made man!) and thank God there is airport in Bauchi, they should fly the mixed-up materials ASAP!
See u bringing God down anyhow. Who said the decision to make man with FREEWILL is a mistake. In case U avnt checked well, There have been a long drawn battle between God and Satan about the genuineness of His creature to love and obey Him without being coerced. Imagine being created without freewill, man Will be nothing better than a robot that obeys everything He is programmed to. I don't want to go biblical On this abeg.
Re: INEC Result Sheet For Presidential Election In Bauchi Found In Anambra by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 28, 2015
This man, shut up!
If you like use all the female Igbo names to create a moniker..We know you are a man. aka ngeneukwuenu

UrennaNkoli:
Blame it on PDP, they are riggers, vote riggers.

1 Like

Re: INEC Result Sheet For Presidential Election In Bauchi Found In Anambra by jomoh: 9:26am On Mar 28, 2015
OLADD:

For your information, no curse, I repeat no curse will have effect on me now and in the future. And how can you unreasonably say national issues are not my concern? If issues bothering on our polity and peace are inconsequential, what does? Be a part to Nigeria's greatness and not a clog in her progress. Get that into your brain.

No amount of prayer can avert Gods curse on you if you deserve it. Which of cause you do. The high level of hypocrisy in your statement and utterances has ensured such.

Isn't it ironic and highly hypocritical for someone talking about Peace of a country to talk in the manner you started your quotes. The emotions laden response in your first comment betrayed your effort to appear unbiased in this last comment. Even the last statement in your comment is highly contradictory to the "Peace loving face" you put up there.

Hypocrisy is a great sin which attracts Gods curse. Ask your Pastor or Imam. So you see am not the one cursing you but your actions are. You also see the reason why I said its of no material, physical and psychological use to you, that no amount of prayer can save you.

Its is so typical of PDP, one minute they're preaching peace, the next minute their Mama Piss is asking them to stone people.

So have a depressed cursed life.

*Modified*
An example is the comment below me. I dear you to respond to that person the way you responded to my comment. If you love the peace of your country like you claimed.

You see, that its your hypocrisy that cursed you.
Re: INEC Result Sheet For Presidential Election In Bauchi Found In Anambra by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 28, 2015
BOMB EXPLOSION IN ENUGU!! This APSHIT don't want Igbos to Vote GEJ!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: INEC Result Sheet For Presidential Election In Bauchi Found In Anambra by irishCream: 9:32am On Mar 28, 2015
Truth24:
Una never CHICHUMCHIN

cheesy cheesy cheesy

So for real this is reigning slang, Abeg where did it originate from cos I dey hear am for my area grin
Re: INEC Result Sheet For Presidential Election In Bauchi Found In Anambra by OLADD: 9:56am On Mar 28, 2015
jomoh:

No amount of prayer can avert Gods curse on you if you deserve it. Which of cause you do. The high level of hypocrisy in your statement and utterances has ensured such.

Isn't it ironic and highly hypocritical for someone talking about Peace of a country to talk in the manner you started your quotes. The emotions laden response in your first comment betrayed your effort to appear unbiased in this last comment. Even the last statement in your comment is highly contradictory to the "Peace loving face" you put up there.

Hypocrisy is a great sin which attracts Gods curse. Ask your Pastor or Imam. So you see am not the one cursing you but your actions are. You also see the reason why I said its of no material, physical and psychological use to you, that no amount of prayer can save you.

So have a depressed cursed life.

Arrant bumkum! Do you think I am impressed or agitated by such rants? You didn't seem to fully understand the context of my last post, if you did, there's a part that says non of your stup.id curse will have effect on me and I hereby say you are a bastard if you desist from further curses. Ironically, I am amused that an idi.ot like you was talking about hypocrisy. Gosh! What's an height of hypocrisy when you crookedly and satanically accused the PDP for an error committed by INEC? Was it PDP that caused INEC to distribute Bauchi State election materials to a southern state? You are a pathetic human being. This only shows that a lot of kid brain and sons of Lucifer (one of whom you are) are so many on Nairaland. On a last note, take your animalistic threat back to your bossom, it's not meant for me. You are nothing but empty barrel.
Re: INEC Result Sheet For Presidential Election In Bauchi Found In Anambra by dolido: 10:41am On Mar 28, 2015
Mumu people. keep blaming PDP for everything. Shey on monday u'll be burning your cribs down. Dumb basterds. Bai Buhari!
Re: INEC Result Sheet For Presidential Election In Bauchi Found In Anambra by Abumadea: 11:31am On Mar 28, 2015
sinkhole:
Genesis 6:6
That's your book, not mine. There is nothing like that in my Quran.
Re: INEC Result Sheet For Presidential Election In Bauchi Found In Anambra by sinkhole: 11:33am On Mar 28, 2015
Abumadea:

That's your book, not mine. There is nothing like that in my Quran.
Boko Haram, run run run! grin, na joke o bros grin
Re: INEC Result Sheet For Presidential Election In Bauchi Found In Anambra by Abumadea: 11:45am On Mar 28, 2015
sinkhole:
Boko Haram, run run run! grin, na joke o bros grin
Go ahead and run.
Re: INEC Result Sheet For Presidential Election In Bauchi Found In Anambra by infostreamngr: 12:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
Nigeria's Most Controversial Show, The angry citizen, takes on Nigeria's most controversial election! Babaniyen and Slimm take on the PDP and APC, Buhari and Goodluck Jonathan - and battle it out for peoples votes, also they discuss about other political parties.

Babaniyen say the cost of living is too high and there no point voting for the present government.

Slimm wants Nigeria to have her first female president.

Nigeria's elections have been postponed to the 28th March after problems with security and distribution of voters cards. one will wonder if the 3 weeks actually worth the postponement,we look at the politricks this politician are using,looking at why there is no enough fuel despite the reduction on the price of P.M.S, the devaluation of the Naira.

"If the drink is dark and it doesn't taste like coke - the content in this drink and show have been MIXED! Go and get the Producer!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHj3ZkfvG_o
Re: INEC Result Sheet For Presidential Election In Bauchi Found In Anambra by darejem4real: 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
Its rather unfortunate
Re: INEC Result Sheet For Presidential Election In Bauchi Found In Anambra by jomoh: 3:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
OLADD:

Arrant bumkum! Do you think I am impressed or agitated by such rants? You didn't seem to fully understand the context of my last post, if you did, there's a part that says non of your stup.id curse will have effect on me and I hereby say you are a bastard if you desist from further curses. Ironically, I am amused that an idi.ot like you was talking about hypocrisy. Gosh! What's an height of hypocrisy when you crookedly and satanically accused the PDP for an error committed by INEC? Was it PDP that caused INEC to distribute Bauchi State election materials to a southern state? You are a pathetic human being. This only shows that a lot of kid brain and sons of Lucifer (one of whom you are) are so many on Nairaland. On a last note, take your animalistic threat back to your bossom, it's not meant for me. You are nothing but empty barrel.

You've once again shown yourself to be suffering from seizures. Many are mad but few are roaming. Its only a mad man that goes around on a thread attacking everyone.

Take my advice. Use your drugs regularly and stop skipping your doses. It will help keep you in check from all this your rabid rants at everyone online.

Another advice stay away from me you cursed soul cos I won't reply you again.
Re: INEC Result Sheet For Presidential Election In Bauchi Found In Anambra by bewildered: 3:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
So much for a professor. Jega is just unfit for the job.
Re: INEC Result Sheet For Presidential Election In Bauchi Found In Anambra by OLADD: 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
jomoh:

You've once again shown yourself to be suffering from seizures. Many are mad but few are roaming. Its only a mad man that goes around on a thread attacking everyone.

Take my advice. Use your drugs regularly and stop skipping your doses. It will help keep you in check from all this your rabid rants at everyone online.

Re: INEC Result Sheet For Presidential Election In Bauchi Found In Anambra by OLADD: 3:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
jomoh:

Whether you reply or not, that's you and your father's business. Actions and reactions are equal and opposite and that implies that you deserve all tantrums thrown at you. Take your stup.dity from Nairaland but let it be known that thousand of your likes cannot curse me. Son of Lucifer.
Re: INEC Result Sheet For Presidential Election In Bauchi Found In Anambra by Truth24(m): 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
irishCream:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

So for real this is reigning slang, Abeg where did it originate from cos I dey hear am for my area grin
Which area u dey
Re: INEC Result Sheet For Presidential Election In Bauchi Found In Anambra by Osakah24(m): 1:12am On Mar 30, 2015
jomoh:

I am an i.diot
fixed
Re: INEC Result Sheet For Presidential Election In Bauchi Found In Anambra by abduljabbar4(m): 1:24am On Mar 30, 2015
Remember the curfew in Bauchi. Yero tried that on us but we proved stubborn
Re: INEC Result Sheet For Presidential Election In Bauchi Found In Anambra by newspapers: 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2015
OFFICIAL RESULTS ARE BEEN ANNOUNCED - http://www.divanaija.com.ng/2015-inec-results-official-updates-from-inec/

Realtime announcement and updates. Visit the link above. I just wished there could have be a faster provision and way i can be making those results updates right here on Nairaland but that link above will give u updates.

http://www.divanaija.com.ng/2015-inec-results-official-updates-from-inec/
Re: INEC Result Sheet For Presidential Election In Bauchi Found In Anambra by irishCream: 5:17pm On Mar 30, 2015
Truth24:

Which area u dey

It's there on my profile smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Children Discover Samaila Inusa’s Body / BREAKING: Jubilation In Gaidam Town As Rescued Yobe Schoolgirls Arrive / Paul Usoro Elected As New NBA President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.