Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Reuben Abati Shares Biblical Quotes To Back Jonathans Election (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuben Abati Shares Biblical Quotes To Back Jonathans Election (pics) (1641 Views)

Underage Voters In Bayelsa Election (pics) / Abati Shares Pics Of Jonathan's Homecoming Reception / Umar Nasko,The Youngest Governorship Candidate In Last Election(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reuben Abati Shares Biblical Quotes To Back Jonathans Election (pics) by aprokomania(m): 7:41am On Mar 28, 2015
He shared these on his Instagram page. What do you think?
source
my IG follows @psylvus

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Shares Biblical Quotes To Back Jonathans Election (pics) by SeverusSnape(m): 7:43am On Mar 28, 2015
AMEN!!!
Tell me where that illiterate's name is found in the Koran and I'll vote for him. tongue tongue

7 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Shares Biblical Quotes To Back Jonathans Election (pics) by Acekidc4(m): 7:44am On Mar 28, 2015
What's is this Puppet saying again!!
Spewing and Quoting Biblical Jargons since the Days of HEROD!!!

Abati you Really Need CHANGE in your Diseased Controlled Fvcking Miserable Life!!! Free yourself from Political Slavery and Advocate for a Better CHANGE!!!

SAI BABA
SAI BUHARI/OSIBANJO
SAI NIGERIA

Today Na Today!! PDPISS are going Down!!

4 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Shares Biblical Quotes To Back Jonathans Election (pics) by politricks: 7:44am On Mar 28, 2015
how about those that doesn't believe in the bible

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Shares Biblical Quotes To Back Jonathans Election (pics) by Raiders: 7:45am On Mar 28, 2015
Abati only cares about his money and job.

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Shares Biblical Quotes To Back Jonathans Election (pics) by Flets: 7:46am On Mar 28, 2015
Amen!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Shares Biblical Quotes To Back Jonathans Election (pics) by politricks: 7:47am On Mar 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:
AMEN!!!
Tell me where that illiterate's name is found in the Koran and I'll vote for him. tongue tongue
Dunce Mohammed is the prophet name and can be found in the Quran If you care to check

3 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Shares Biblical Quotes To Back Jonathans Election (pics) by ascaris(m): 7:47am On Mar 28, 2015
Great research work!
Today is the day. Nigeria will surely win!
Say no to violence and give peace a chance!

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Shares Biblical Quotes To Back Jonathans Election (pics) by SeverusSnape(m): 7:47am On Mar 28, 2015
politricks:
I don't believe in the bible, but I believe in Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Shares Biblical Quotes To Back Jonathans Election (pics) by SeverusSnape(m): 7:48am On Mar 28, 2015
politricks:
Dunce Mohammed is the prophet name and can be found in the Quran If you care to check
Shut up you slavish slowpoke!.... Show me Buhari in the Koran. You're saying "mohammed", is the illiterate's name mohammed?.... His name is Muhammadu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reuben Abati Shares Biblical Quotes To Back Jonathans Election (pics) by ziccoit: 7:49am On Mar 28, 2015
Everyone must believe in the Holy Bible whether you are a Muslim or Christian because the original messages contain therein are for Mankind. What I vehemently abhorred is PDP, a greatly bigotry and divisive party, fraudulently using bible to defraud the gullible ones. PDP has denied the followers of Bible faith severally during her campaigns in the North while identified with same group of people in other quarters. What can you say about Samboribobo telling people at a PDP rally not to vote Prof Yemi Osinbajo because the later has 6000 churches in the south! That, the PDP as a party is more for Muslims than APC the same party PDP was tagged an Islamic party in the south!

Doyin Okupe (Okugbe) should pray that God should dole out all the curses in the Holy Bible to him and his boss in equal measure of evils both have perpetrated in power ranging from bribery to killing of innocent souls.
Re: Reuben Abati Shares Biblical Quotes To Back Jonathans Election (pics) by gists: 7:49am On Mar 28, 2015
politricks:
leave the fo0lish man alone. Causing further disaffection for his boss in the muslim dominated northern region - a region that has more than 50% of PVCs collected.
One would have expected these guys to have learnt their lesson that politics of religion will surely come back to hurt you.
Re: Reuben Abati Shares Biblical Quotes To Back Jonathans Election (pics) by SeverusSnape(m): 7:50am On Mar 28, 2015
politricks:
[s]Dunce Mohammed is the prophet name and can be found in the Quran If you care to check[/s]
For your information, his name is buhari(Buhari), not mohammed, his first name is even muhammadu, Were you the one that forged his Oluwole certificate??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reuben Abati Shares Biblical Quotes To Back Jonathans Election (pics) by politricks: 7:55am On Mar 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:

For your information, his name is buhari(Buhari), not mohammed, his first name is even muhammadu, Were you the one that forged his Oluwole certificate??
Idiot his name is goodluck and not Jonathan
http://www.360nobs.com/2015/01/parents-of-president-jonathan-open-up-on-why-they-named-him-goodluck/
Re: Reuben Abati Shares Biblical Quotes To Back Jonathans Election (pics) by SeverusSnape(m): 7:56am On Mar 28, 2015
politricks:
Idiot his name is goodluck and not Jonathan
http://www.360nobs.com/2015/01/parents-of-president-jonathan-open-up-on-why-they-named-him-goodluck/
Fool, Jonathan is his surname, while Buhari's surname is Buhari.
Re: Reuben Abati Shares Biblical Quotes To Back Jonathans Election (pics) by kahal29: 7:59am On Mar 28, 2015
mmh

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Shares Biblical Quotes To Back Jonathans Election (pics) by politricks: 8:03am On Mar 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:

SeverusSnape:

Fool, Jonathan is his surname, while Buhari's surname is Buhari.
Now I know you are confused.First you said buhari is his name then later you said It's his surname. you are a dunce really
Re: Reuben Abati Shares Biblical Quotes To Back Jonathans Election (pics) by ziccoit: 8:06am On Mar 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Shut up you slavish slowpoke!.... Show me Buhari in the Koran. You're saying "mohammed", is the illiterate's name mohammed?.... His name is Muhammadu.

Ignorant is truly a disease. Let me educate you Muhammad= Muhammed= Muhammadu= Muhammodu
Re: Reuben Abati Shares Biblical Quotes To Back Jonathans Election (pics) by SeverusSnape(m): 8:11am On Mar 28, 2015
politricks:

Now I know you are confused.First you said buhari is his name then later you said It's his surname. you are a dunce really
Jonathan is to Buhari. You're a buharistic fool!

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Shares Biblical Quotes To Back Jonathans Election (pics) by politricks: 8:17am On Mar 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Re: Reuben Abati Shares Biblical Quotes To Back Jonathans Election (pics) by politricks: 8:17am On Mar 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:

What has bible pages got to do with the election. Is it that you guys have nothing better to campaign with?
Show me bible pages about Obama, obasanjo, Mandela etc
Re: Reuben Abati Shares Biblical Quotes To Back Jonathans Election (pics) by SeverusSnape(m): 8:29am On Mar 28, 2015
politricks:
What has bible pages got to do with the election. Is it that you guys have nothing better to campaign with?
Show me bible pages about Obama, obasanjo, Mandela etc
Tah!... The contest is between Jonathan and Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Shares Biblical Quotes To Back Jonathans Election (pics) by Beamborla(f): 8:31am On Mar 28, 2015
Mtcheeew!
Do they remember the Bible when they loot money?

The Jonathan in the Bible didn't run to Baal and all the gods he can access to pray for him. He didn't even idolize anyone.

#yeye#
Re: Reuben Abati Shares Biblical Quotes To Back Jonathans Election (pics) by SonOfTheLion(m): 8:33am On Mar 28, 2015
Thank God he didn't see prophecy
Re: Reuben Abati Shares Biblical Quotes To Back Jonathans Election (pics) by politricks: 8:42am On Mar 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Tah!... The contest is between Jonathan and Buhari!
And you think these bible pages will win Jonathan any vote?
Re: Reuben Abati Shares Biblical Quotes To Back Jonathans Election (pics) by SeverusSnape(m): 8:51am On Mar 28, 2015
politricks:
And you think these bible pages will win Jonathan any vote?
Wait and see....Do you think Abati did this for nothing?
Re: Reuben Abati Shares Biblical Quotes To Back Jonathans Election (pics) by splashbaby(m): 8:52am On Mar 28, 2015
Think Nigeria!

Re: Reuben Abati Shares Biblical Quotes To Back Jonathans Election (pics) by splashbaby(m): 8:53am On Mar 28, 2015
Until the Chibok girls returns

(1) (Reply)

Election - Pictures And Videos Of 2015 Election (Nairaland Election Gallery) / Oritsejafor’s Wife Lied, Says Borno Pastor, Dikwa / Ekiti Hausa/yoruba Clash:fayose Relocate Hausas To Outskirt(PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.