Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

APC Woman Leader In Lagos Caught With Printed Ballot Papers (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Woman Leader In Lagos Caught With Printed Ballot Papers (photo) (1875 Views)

Photos: INEC Official Caught With Thumb-Printed Ballot Papers In Ajeromi / APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials / Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Woman Leader In Lagos Caught With Printed Ballot Papers (photo) by autotrader014(m): 8:06am On Mar 28, 2015
With few hours to go to the commencement of the first round of elections for federal office seekers in Nigeria, a leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC) was in the early hours of Saturday, March 28, 2015 caught with thumb-printed ballot papers en-route and unknown destination.

Basirat Ojugbele, the APC Woman Leader in Lagos West was reportedly caught in an unnamed area of the state at about 12:15am in charge of a bus with registration number FKJ 450 XJ by security operatives.

When the bus was searched, a large amount of ballot papers already printed were discovered.

See photos of Ojugbele and the bus below:

Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos Caught With Printed Ballot Papers (photo) by emeijeh(m): 8:09am On Mar 28, 2015
4real?
Why can't our elections be credible for once?
The world is watching........especially the west cry
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos Caught With Printed Ballot Papers (photo) by ascaris(m): 8:11am On Mar 28, 2015
If what am ready about APC trying to rig this election across the nation is true, then we still have a long way to go in this country.
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos Caught With Printed Ballot Papers (photo) by Ussyberry(m): 8:12am On Mar 28, 2015
Where are the ballot papers?
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos Caught With Printed Ballot Papers (photo) by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 28, 2015
APC desperate for power since 1914
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos Caught With Printed Ballot Papers (photo) by lincolnj88: 8:14am On Mar 28, 2015
immature riggers
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos Caught With Printed Ballot Papers (photo) by Bunchersstab(m): 8:15am On Mar 28, 2015
;Dlike I always say, all the personalities in all our. political parties are the same.
don't be decieved
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos Caught With Printed Ballot Papers (photo) by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 28, 2015
grin
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos Caught With Printed Ballot Papers (photo) by Adindupeter: 8:16am On Mar 28, 2015
Change my ass

1 Like

Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos Caught With Printed Ballot Papers (photo) by autotrader014(m): 8:18am On Mar 28, 2015
Ussyberry:
Where are the ballot papers?
behind her
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos Caught With Printed Ballot Papers (photo) by kuluTemper: 8:25am On Mar 28, 2015
@op: you are quick to show a woman and a bus which is no offence. my concern is your failure to show pictures of the ballot paper which is the offence you are screaming about.

Please for the sake of decency and common sense, kindly change your headline to " picture of a woman in a commercial bus I took, out of having nothing to do! "

1 Like

Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos Caught With Printed Ballot Papers (photo) by stanleyravos: 8:27am On Mar 28, 2015
Tinubu, and fasholala should be arested they know more about this.......
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos Caught With Printed Ballot Papers (photo) by olafunny(m): 8:28am On Mar 28, 2015
No time, voting starts here.

LIKE 4 BUHARI...
SHARE 4 JONATHAN...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos Caught With Printed Ballot Papers (photo) by Islie: 8:31am On Mar 28, 2015
Where is the ballot paper
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos Caught With Printed Ballot Papers (photo) by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 28, 2015
Tinubu harlot, your game is over finally. The evil agenda of your evil party will fail this time. NIgerians are on full alert now
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos Caught With Printed Ballot Papers (photo) by eazysally: 8:38am On Mar 28, 2015
Shameless OP always instigating with hate, what will you gain if u start instigating violence
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos Caught With Printed Ballot Papers (photo) by aljharem(m): 8:41am On Mar 28, 2015
She should be tortured and shot on the toe .
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos Caught With Printed Ballot Papers (photo) by autotrader014(m): 8:51am On Mar 28, 2015
eazysally:
Shameless OP always instigating with hate, what will you gain if u start instigating violence
if u understand english, u would see i neva instigated violence. but because ur so dull u cant comprehend what i wrote..
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos Caught With Printed Ballot Papers (photo) by eazysally: 9:34am On Mar 28, 2015
autotrader014:

if u understand english, u would see i neva instigated violence. but because ur so dull u cant comprehend what i wrote..

And if u understand investigative journalism you should be matured and sensible enough to verify your claim b4 you quickly create a topic on it, besides your claim is not even verified when you dont carry a detailed investigation on this not just to tell us some gibberish and expect us to swallow. When a child like u don't understand the word "dull" and "comprehend" you end up thinking everybody is in the same class as u.
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos Caught With Printed Ballot Papers (photo) by autotrader014(m): 9:40am On Mar 28, 2015
eazysally:

And if u understand investigative journalism you should be matured and sensible enough to verify your claim b4 you quickly create a topic on it, besides your claim is not even verified when you dont carry a detailed investigation on this not just to tell us some gibberish and expect us to swallow. When a child like u don't understand the word "dull" and "comprehend" you end up thinking everybody is in the same class as u.
chek front page muguu
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos Caught With Printed Ballot Papers (photo) by eazysally: 9:48am On Mar 28, 2015
autotrader014:

chek front page muguu

Oloshi 1diot, always spreading violence your mates are out they voting I doubt if you are even above 18 from your childish comment am very sure. Arrant mumuu
Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos Caught With Printed Ballot Papers (photo) by tonytony208(m): 10:33am On Mar 28, 2015
kuluTemper:
@op: you are quick to show a woman and a bus which is no offence. my concern is your failure to show pictures of the ballot paper which is the offence you are screaming about.

Please for the sake of decency and common sense, kindly change your headline to " picture of a woman in a commercial bus I took, out of having nothing to do! "

I understand why you don't like this. If the news had read "PDP women leader caught with printed ballot papers", you would have believed without questioning. Every Nigerian with a half-brain knows that both PDP and APC would have plans to rig the election

1 Like

Re: APC Woman Leader In Lagos Caught With Printed Ballot Papers (photo) by JEITO: 10:54am On Mar 28, 2015
If to say na PDP, some folks wey dey act like say na smoke full dem brain space go begin call down fire like sango

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!!!!! Returning Officers Of NE States Are Detained / Senator Uche Ekwunife Celebrates Her Swearing-in / Newspaper Headlines Today July 19, 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.