Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,333 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

To The Married: Things You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Spouse. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To The Married: Things You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Spouse. (1505 Views)

Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters / Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Married: Things You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Spouse. by Hollyb(f): 8:54am On Mar 28, 2015
Please our married mums and dads in the house what are the fun things you love doing most with your spouse. To give we the unmarried an idea of things to look forward to in marriage
Re: To The Married: Things You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Spouse. by LaRoyalHighness(f): 8:58am On Mar 28, 2015
Everything ... From sleeping on the same bed, bathing together, eating, seeing a movie, gisting and praying together.

Well! I don't like shopping with him. He is most times impatient and doesn't understand why I waste so much time bagaining.

3 Likes

Re: To The Married: Things You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Spouse. by papercoin(m): 9:31am On Mar 28, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
Everything ... From sleeping on the same bed, bathing together, eating, seeing a movie, gisting and praying together.

Well! I don't like shopping with him. He is most times impatient and doesn't understand why I waste so much time bagaining.

Yea seconded and shopping haba nah if it #50 buyit if you have the moneynot bargaing from #15 all to end up at #25, whynot. Say 25 at first grin

2 Likes

Re: To The Married: Things You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Spouse. by Hollyb(f): 9:48am On Mar 28, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:

wow this is lovely.......... Can't wait
Re: To The Married: Things You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Spouse. by Hollyb(f): 8:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
awaiting your response
Re: To The Married: Things You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Spouse. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
grin I njoi eating beans and plantainangry
Re: To The Married: Things You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Spouse. by KanwuliaJara: 2:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
ShiAAAAAring Bloods! cheesy
Re: To The Married: Things You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Spouse. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
ShiAAAAAring Bloods! cheesy
chisos......arh Yhu ha vhamphirre
Re: To The Married: Things You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Spouse. by KanwuliaJara: 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
akinsal:

whaaaa......arh Yhu ha vhamphirre

Oh JES o! grin
Re: To The Married: Things You Enjoy Doing Most With Your Spouse. by ahnie: 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
oh! i enjoy rubbing his ishi nkwuocha....

(1) (Reply)

Father Makes Son Smash Up His Xbox Because He Got Bad Grades In School [video] / Let's Learn Some Kitchen Tips! / Fish That Tastes Exactly Like Bush Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.