Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Fish That Tastes Exactly Like Bush Meat - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fish That Tastes Exactly Like Bush Meat (1518 Views)

What’s The Reality Of Marriage Exactly Like!!!!! Pls Help / Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri / Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fish That Tastes Exactly Like Bush Meat by colintin(m): 10:05pm On Oct 20, 2016
Simply surprised on tasting this tasty fish from Morenchiz Foods. Tastes exactly like bush meat. Suitable for all dishes. Would really be lovely for families, events and occasions. Reason because of the facts that it's hygienic, preservative free, cheap and with a special taste of bush meat. Fish is highly proteinous with numerous benefits to our health. In a time of recession like this, healthy foods like this would do us good rather than consume frozen foods which slowly kills us. With all these, I say bye to unhealthy food, I say buy to frozen foods.

Re: Fish That Tastes Exactly Like Bush Meat by colintin(m): 10:09pm On Oct 20, 2016
second one

Re: Fish That Tastes Exactly Like Bush Meat by Nightie(f): 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
Ooh la la
Got me salivating
Bt op, watz d name of d fish?
Re: Fish That Tastes Exactly Like Bush Meat by colintin(m): 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
That's true. Didn't bother about that. Can call Morenchiz Foods on 07065386688 for enquiry. As for me, can't stop buying.
Re: Fish That Tastes Exactly Like Bush Meat by colintin(m): 3:54pm On Oct 25, 2016
Can't stop being thankful to God for revealing unto me this fish. Wouldn't have continued eating better soup in recession. Shame to the devil.

Re: Fish That Tastes Exactly Like Bush Meat by colintin(m): 3:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
pic

Re: Fish That Tastes Exactly Like Bush Meat by colintin(m): 3:57pm On Oct 25, 2016
pics

Re: Fish That Tastes Exactly Like Bush Meat by colintin(m): 3:59pm On Oct 25, 2016
How much is dried fish in your area?
Re: Fish That Tastes Exactly Like Bush Meat by TerrorSquad147: 6:24pm On Oct 25, 2016
OP I don't know where you're but where I am in Lagos meat, turkey and chicken are now cheaper than fish

2 Likes

Re: Fish That Tastes Exactly Like Bush Meat by colintin(m): 7:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
Hmmm, like how much in your area?
Re: Fish That Tastes Exactly Like Bush Meat by colintin(m): 7:30pm On Oct 25, 2016
Besides frozen foods are not good to the body. They are unhealthy. I suggest we seek alternative and cheap means.
Re: Fish That Tastes Exactly Like Bush Meat by 5tss(f): 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2016
colintin:
second one
whats the name of this fish u talking about pls?
And it wil be better u post the prices for other people to see.thanks.
Re: Fish That Tastes Exactly Like Bush Meat by colintin(m): 2:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
It's Family Fish from Morenchiz Foods. Depends on your budget. There is dried packed fishes with prices ranging from #500, #1000, #1500. Also available in cartons for wholesalers/major distributors.
Re: Fish That Tastes Exactly Like Bush Meat by colintin(m): 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2016
Really, being a distributor would be a nice move. Reason because this is a new product with big market awaiting. Everyone loves dried fish and so do I. I rather go for this than sign a death warrant by eaten frozen foods. Already have a good relationship with the company. Can render assistance to serious minded entrepreneurs in getting them distributorship with ease from the company.
Re: Fish That Tastes Exactly Like Bush Meat by colintin(m): 1:21pm On Oct 28, 2016
colintin:
Besides frozen foods are not good to the body. They are unhealthy. I suggest we seek alternative and cheap means.
Now your talking
Re: Fish That Tastes Exactly Like Bush Meat by colintin(m): 1:23pm On Oct 28, 2016
5tss:
whats the name of this fish u talking about pls?
And it wil be better u post the prices for other people to see.thanks.
Hope I answered your questions right.
Re: Fish That Tastes Exactly Like Bush Meat by colintin(m): 1:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
Nightie:
Ooh la la Got me salivating Bt op, watz d name of d fish?
It's Family Fish from Morenchiz Foods

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Baby Diaper In The Market Now? / 30-yr-old Man Picks 2 Wives On New Year’s Eve / My Bitter Experience With Frsc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.