Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,826 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Thugs Invade INEC Office In Agege. Chaos Ensues - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Invade INEC Office In Agege. Chaos Ensues (24170 Views)

Thugs Invade Heineken Lokpobiri's Home In Bayelsa / Thugs Invade Ogun Tribunal, Beat Up PDP Chiefs / Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Invade INEC Office In Agege. Chaos Ensues by Jelo4kul(m): 10:18am On Mar 28, 2015
G
Re: Thugs Invade INEC Office In Agege. Chaos Ensues by Sweetcollins: 10:18am On Mar 28, 2015
Where our security men?
Re: Thugs Invade INEC Office In Agege. Chaos Ensues by showreals(m): 10:19am On Mar 28, 2015
It's not about change or Transformers but we as citizens need to have the ownership attitude and constantly demand good governance. Until then we keep deceiving ourselves
Re: Thugs Invade INEC Office In Agege. Chaos Ensues by CLEARINGAGENT: 10:19am On Mar 28, 2015
Where are security officials.
Re: Thugs Invade INEC Office In Agege. Chaos Ensues by suptol(m): 10:20am On Mar 28, 2015
Oh no sad
Re: Thugs Invade INEC Office In Agege. Chaos Ensues by nerodenero: 10:21am On Mar 28, 2015
You are yet to deny your mastergrin
peteruuu:
Na wa o
Dem PDP thugs sha.. Mtchew
If dem like,make dem go kill their leader sef,e no concern me o.

SAI BUHARI !!!
SAI BABA !!!
A P C !
CHANGE!!!!
Re: Thugs Invade INEC Office In Agege. Chaos Ensues by lebete3000: 10:21am On Mar 28, 2015
chibwike:
naija don' tire me

I swear.
Re: Thugs Invade INEC Office In Agege. Chaos Ensues by holluwai(m): 10:21am On Mar 28, 2015
Gba!!! Totally tired of this madness.

chibwike:
naija don' tire me
Re: Thugs Invade INEC Office In Agege. Chaos Ensues by Takim107(f): 10:21am On Mar 28, 2015
Collynzo419:
No amount of intimidation by Jonathan and his bunch of thugs will stop Nigerians from voting for Change

Since Jonathan turned Lagos to his second home 6 weeks before the elections, the level of violence has increased.

This will stop today when Nigerians kick out this corrupt and evil administration

#wehavedecided
did I hear you say WE" speak for yourself jor.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Invade INEC Office In Agege. Chaos Ensues by bobcharly(m): 10:22am On Mar 28, 2015
I don't get it..people are just in the
comfort of their homes, hitting 'like' for
GMB and 'share' for GEJ while the
polling units are already bubbling with
'real' voters..with PVC...nobody should
cry foul after this o...
Re: Thugs Invade INEC Office In Agege. Chaos Ensues by Myself2(m): 10:22am On Mar 28, 2015
APC is synonymous with lying, cheating, looting and thuggery in Lagos.

No thuggery fashioned by APC against Lagosians shall prosper
Re: Thugs Invade INEC Office In Agege. Chaos Ensues by IYANGBALI: 10:22am On Mar 28, 2015
Oponu people's congress(OPC)working for their money. Where security wey den send go Lagos now?mtcheeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Thugs Invade INEC Office In Agege. Chaos Ensues by Myself2(m): 10:24am On Mar 28, 2015
bobcharly:
I don't get it..people are just in the
comfort of their homes, hitting 'like' for
GMB and 'share' for GEJ while the
polling units are already bubbling with
'real' voters..with PVC...nobody should
cry foul after this o...

You are half correct Some folks are here in the polling stations with their phones, pads and tabs
Re: Thugs Invade INEC Office In Agege. Chaos Ensues by focus7: 10:24am On Mar 28, 2015
Jonathan empowered opc thugs working for their pay.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Invade INEC Office In Agege. Chaos Ensues by Myself2(m): 10:26am On Mar 28, 2015
No amount of intimidation and plans to rig by Tinubu will intimidate us, WE HAVE DECIDED TO VOTE OUT APC from our senatorial zones and VOTE FOR GEJ to remain our president till 2019.
Re: Thugs Invade INEC Office In Agege. Chaos Ensues by Francon(f): 10:27am On Mar 28, 2015
Iamsynord:
PDP thugs
Sai buhari

Proverbs 24 vs 21 says

GOD'S WORD® TranslationFear the LORD, my son. Fear the king as well. Do not associate with those who always insist upon change
Re: Thugs Invade INEC Office In Agege. Chaos Ensues by tdayof(m): 10:28am On Mar 28, 2015
chibwike:
naija don' tire me
this is what I call correct frustration
Re: Thugs Invade INEC Office In Agege. Chaos Ensues by dolido: 10:29am On Mar 28, 2015
Everything is Johnathan. Everything is PDP. Brainwashed basterds. This whole thing will soon end. bai BUHARI!
Re: Thugs Invade INEC Office In Agege. Chaos Ensues by bqlekan(m): 10:31am On Mar 28, 2015
and someone wants me to go out and vote, who knows what wil happen next
Re: Thugs Invade INEC Office In Agege. Chaos Ensues by babytoun: 10:32am On Mar 28, 2015
LIES.

APC======All propagandist coalliition
Re: Thugs Invade INEC Office In Agege. Chaos Ensues by yougos(m): 10:32am On Mar 28, 2015
*Jonathan's Children 've been moved to London
for studies and residence while Developing their
career and living In Affluence.....*Atiku Abubakar's
Children are abroad schooling....*Tinubu's
Children are abroad schooling and Living in
Affluence,they are all developing and investing in
their children to Continue to rule Us after they are
gone.....You are there as a Jobless graduate
wearing APC and PDP Customized Vest and Polo,
Chanting"Change" holding Brooms and Carrying
Umbrellas chanting "Transformation" Killing
yourself, fomenting trouble and constituting
nuisance to the Society because of Peanuts that
can't make you a better person......Stop being a
disgrace to your discipline, Stop Wearing APC Vest
and carrying PDP Umbrellas Because that is the
wish of Politicians for You...They Know If you have
a good Job, they can't use you as a thug /
Propagandist.If Buhari will not bring all his
Children to the street for Campaign and Jonathan
will not bring his Children and family members to
the Street for Campaign,then you are a disgrace
to your family If you don't stop masquerading
yourself as PDP and APC agents, because up till
now, I have never seen Buhari 's Children and
Jonathan's Children on the Street wearing APC
Vest and holding Brooms, neither have I seen
Jonathan's Children carrying the PDP Umbrella
even on social media let alone in the Street....To
whom brain is given, Sense is expected!

Just Vote

.No violence.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Invade INEC Office In Agege. Chaos Ensues by Touchforfree(m): 10:36am On Mar 28, 2015
Hiredassassin:
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

Buhari is still a terrorist, so GEJ admitting it that Buhari has no link with Boko Haram, did he made this acccertion under gun point ?.

If Buhari is a terrorist, what of GEJ who hurriedly embrace OPC, MEND, militias at the eleventh hour just for him to win an election.

GOD SAVE NIGERIA........

1 Like

Re: Thugs Invade INEC Office In Agege. Chaos Ensues by tinyanosa(f): 10:36am On Mar 28, 2015
How did you know they are PDP? Are they wearing PDP logo.
Re: Thugs Invade INEC Office In Agege. Chaos Ensues by Hiredassassin: 10:38am On Mar 28, 2015
Touchforfree:

Buhari is still a terrorist, so GEJ admitting it that Buhari has no link with Boko Haram, did he made this acccertion under gun point ?.

If Buhari is a terrorist, what of GEJ who hurriedly embrace OPC, MEND, militias at the eleventh hour just for him to win an election.

GOD SAVE NIGERIA........

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
Gej till Buhari dies of high bp
Re: Thugs Invade INEC Office In Agege. Chaos Ensues by Taireblaze(m): 10:41am On Mar 28, 2015
Blame PDP ....Blame Jonathan....i dont believe all this sh*t....show me a picture of destroyed properties to prove your allegations
Re: Thugs Invade INEC Office In Agege. Chaos Ensues by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 28, 2015
People are hungry, they can do anything for money while wanting change at the back of their mind.
Re: Thugs Invade INEC Office In Agege. Chaos Ensues by babestella: 10:44am On Mar 28, 2015
When they said let's use the military they said no, they will have to contain with armed thugs until they stop cooking fake audio tapes to discredit our military.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Invade INEC Office In Agege. Chaos Ensues by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 28, 2015
Pdp u wan make God vex declare rapture today grin grin I tire for dis country
Re: Thugs Invade INEC Office In Agege. Chaos Ensues by Truckpusher(m): 10:52am On Mar 28, 2015
killuminati:
Jonathan call you dogs to order!

No matter what OPC and TAN-droid thugs do Buhari must win!

I dedicate this FTC to GMB if y'all don't like it you can go and D.I.E.. Peace to PYO, and all APC members that's VIP.. Shout to all the F.A.Ns

Vote for Change!
You must be a dreamer to threaten an incumbent .

What makes you feel that Buhari must win? undecided
Re: Thugs Invade INEC Office In Agege. Chaos Ensues by ambrosedmax(m): 10:56am On Mar 28, 2015
But i am living here in oyewole road, very close to the sectariat, why spread cheap rumors, whats your gain naa? Back up this with photos. Na wa o''' is it the same sectariat i treked to now after reading this, no chaos anywhere, please remain calm.
Re: Thugs Invade INEC Office In Agege. Chaos Ensues by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 28, 2015
Attack occurred 12 mid night? What were INEC staff doing by that odd hour.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Visits Republic Of Benin To Discuss Boko Haram [PHOTOS] / Unscrupulous People Edit Jimi Agbaje's Wikipedia Page (photos). / Gbemi Saraki’s Nomination As Minister: Kwara APC Caucus Kicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.