Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Vote For Johnny B. Goode And Retire The Ayatollah. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote For Johnny B. Goode And Retire The Ayatollah. (989 Views)

PHOTOS: Obaseki, Oshiomhole, Shaibu, Akerele, Others Campaign For Johnny Ogumah / Oshiomhole & Obaseki Campaign For Johnny Ogumah, APC House Of Reps Candidate / Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote For Johnny B. Goode And Retire The Ayatollah. by Jakumo(m): 9:42am On Mar 28, 2015
Well Happy Election Day, Nigerians at home and in orbit. Today is the day that you will play your part in sculpting the destiny of your nation. Today is the day when you, as an individual, can make all the difference in the world, with that card in your hand, and your heart in the right place.

One one hand stands the incumbent President of Nigeria, Johnny B. Goode, who has paved more federal roads than ANY Nigerian leader in history, who has calmed the once restless Niger Delta without a shot fired, who continues to make great strides in providing electrical power to ALL Nigerians, and who above all, who is a highly educated, articulate protector of human rights.

Fielded by the Nigerian opposition party has been a stark illiterate, geriatric, octogenarian expired military tyrant, whose paws were once again bloodied for his lead role as vocal instigator of the post-election massacres that erupted in the wake of Buhari's resounding electoral defeat at the 2011 presidential polls. Recently outed as a "cultural" pedophile who purchased his current wife as a child zex-slave at the tender age of 12 years old, Buhari's public pledges to impose and subjugate Nigeria's geographical entirety under a stone-age interpretation of fundamentalist "law" are well known and on record, as are his threats to engage in witch hunts in the unlikely even that he EVER sneaks into any position of political power again.

With the foregoing in mind, the choice for Nigeria's president right up until the year 2019 can be none other than Johnny B. Goode

Deep down the Niger Delta, close to New Warri
Out in the woods, among the ever-greens
There stood a log cabin made of earth and wood
Where lived a country boy named Johnny B. Goode

Who never tried to play no silly show and tell
'Cause he be fixin' Nigeria, just like a'ringin' a bell.

Go Go, Go Johnny Go
Go, Go,. Go Johnny Go

Johnny B. Goode.

In conclusion on this wondrous and magical day, may I respectfully remind our readers that Nigeria's Johnny B. Goode was born in 1957, but musicians were already celebrating that righteous name, Johnny B. Goode, from as far back as 1958. Check out the following links to see what I am taking about.

Chuck Berry 1958

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ROwVrF0Ceg

Jimi Hendrix, Berkley California 1970

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss_rk-RITts

Peter Tosh, Greek Theater. Los Angeles 1983

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opGkQ5hH1Mc

[size=16pt]Johnny B. Goode ALL the way baby, to 2019, no shaking, no braking and no faking.[/size]

Yes. Go and vote RIGHT.

2 Likes

Re: Vote For Johnny B. Goode And Retire The Ayatollah. by Ishilove: 9:45am On Mar 28, 2015
Jakumo darling! Where on earth have you been? cheesy

We've missed your bombast on Nairaland smiley
Re: Vote For Johnny B. Goode And Retire The Ayatollah. by Jakumo(m): 9:59am On Mar 28, 2015
Ishilove:
Jakumo darling! Where on earth have you been? cheesy

We've missed your bombast on Nairaland smiley

I throway salute sisi Ishilove, on this we election day, and I wish you peace and advancement anywhere when this my message meet you.

If na Nigeria you dey today, I sure say Papa God go guide ya hand to make correct vote when go bring more betta for Nigeria, but even if you no see chance to follow dem vote, your prayer only go help, along with the one when we all dey pray, on this very special Saturday, March 28th 2015.
Re: Vote For Johnny B. Goode And Retire The Ayatollah. by Ishilove: 10:07am On Mar 28, 2015
Jakumo:

I throway salute sisi Ishilove, on this we election day, and I wish you peace and advancement anywhere when this my message meet you.

If na Nigeria you dey today, I sure say Papa God go guide ya hand to make correct vote when go bring more betta for Nigeria, but even if you no see chance to follow dem vote, your prayer only go help, along with the one when we all dey pray, on this very special Saturday, March 28th 2015.

Thanks so much dear. The one who will win at the polls and the one who will be declared winner are two very different people, you dig? wink

As for my prayers...well, I can only pray there won't be violence when the winner is announced.
Re: Vote For Johnny B. Goode And Retire The Ayatollah. by PapiWata: 5:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
Nice music.

(1) (Reply)

I Was Under The Influence Of Alcohol- Oba Akiolu Apologises. / How Political Opponents Forced Me Out Of Government House with juju-gov. Ajimobi / B’haram Fighters Rape, Impregnate To Continue Ideology – Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.