Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Need A Partner For A Polytechnic Portal Project Urgently - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Need A Partner For A Polytechnic Portal Project Urgently (1106 Views)

Secondary School Result Checking Portal - Programmer Needed / Developer Partner Needed For Self Service Portal Project / I Need A Partner Who Is Great At Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Partner For A Polytechnic Portal Project Urgently by dgsng: 9:49am On Mar 28, 2015
Hi,

I have been contracted to build a web portal for a polytechnic in Nigeria and i need a partner, please i need someone with a proven record, i plan to present an international standard system not the basic naija fake sites. If interested contact me if possible with you projects so we can create a plan to submit. Its pretty much a formality but we need to create and send them a working demo and we have just a few days to do this.

Contact me asap here or by email dgs-ng@ooutlook.com

Regards
Re: Need A Partner For A Polytechnic Portal Project Urgently by SDOSMS: 4:13am On Apr 03, 2015
Student's Divine Oracle School Management System (SDOSMS) is No 1 world best rated school management system for Universities, Polytechnics, College of Educations, Awarding Institute, Secondary and Primary School e.t.c.

Meanwhile, SDOSMS is an advance, multipurpose, secured, efficient, flexible, robust, user friendly and portable web school management system that was carefully designed and developed to simplify how school manage and administer their schools activities in a more smarter and amazing way.

You can easily make use of SDOSMS for your school portal management and administration work and earn 30% commission.

Let SDOSMS do the heavy lifting for you.

Some of SDOSMS High School (e.g. Universities, Polytechnics, College of Educations, Awarding Institute) Version Amazing Features

1. It erases the era of manual computation of result which causes enormous waste of time, energy, resources and at times leads to inaccuracy or delay of students result.

2. Up to ten (10) beautiful different themes to choose from.

3. Compute Students Grade Point Automatically together with their carried over courses and up to three extra years accurately within seconds.

4. Generate all Students’ detailed Transcript within seconds

5. Generate Student Transcript within seconds

6. View Student Detailed Computed Results Online from first year to their final and all their year result summary

7. Student's Grade Points (GP) are automatically and accurately calculated and students can see their academic standing at any level. For e.g., if the student is in her 300 level, this SDOSMS calculates her 100, 200, and 300 level together with her carried over results and automatically gives her current GP within seconds.

8. Search or retrieve any student profile or records within seconds by specifying their Registration No or their Name

9. Automated Sending of student's results to their mobile phone as well as their sponsor or parents when results are been approved

10. Easy, portable, fast and flexible payment systems of tuition fees using school customize scratch cards.

11. Broadcast/Send customizes SMS to all student at once.

12. Student's can easily predict future Grade Point.

13. Maintains Student's Excess Credit Units.

14. Online Registration of Student's Courses.

15. Deferred student's Admission.

16. Move student's Result to another session.

17. Submit Assignment Online.

18. Socialize, Upload Pictures and Chats online with friends.

19. Send & Receive Message from friends Online .

20. Customised email for all students.

21. Student's Divine Oracle School Management System (SDOSMS) is highly secure and advance coded with an amazing records backups and server replications. Hence, in terms of any hazards like fire, war, theft etc, the whole information and the portal can restore back within minutes.

22. Student's Exam time table can also be printed or view online.

23. Student's School Events Calendar can be view online.

24. Student's Divine Oracle School Management System (SDOSMS) cannot be wrongly manipulated by the admins. It was structurally designed and developed that admins have different tasks and privileges given to them. Hence, each activity of an admins is monitored and recorded for future reference .

25. Student's Divine Oracle School Management System (SDOSMS) is highly flexible and can easily be integrated into an existing school portal.

For more info visit www.sdosms.com or follow this link https://www.nairaland.com/1997001/sdosms-complete-cheap-best-school

We will be glad to get a good response from you.

Best Regards
SDOSMS Team

Re: Need A Partner For A Polytechnic Portal Project Urgently by SDOSMS: 9:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
Fabulous Evening,

We at SDOSMS are glad and fabulous to announce our latest release i.e. SDOSMS Version 1.4. Meanwhile, we are poise to always continue to upgrade SDOSMS to meet our teeming client needs and satisfaction because that is our main aim - SATISFACTION.

Below are some of the updates in SDOSMS V1.4:

1. Bulk Excel Result Uploads
2. Exporting Student Result in Excel Format
3. Combine Interface for Nursery, Primary and Secondary School
4. School Digital Library
5. School Population Breakdown Manager
6. Graphical Representation of Students Results and Records
7. Hall of Fame (Best Graduating Students)
8. 10 New school Theme and configurations
9. Enhance Printing
10. Online/Post UME Application
11. Enhance Admin Privileges
12. Enhance Jquery

Become SDOSMS reseller today and earn big, we offers 30% commission to our amazing resellers for life or once for a one-time sales around the globe.

We are Proudly 100% Nigeria.

SDOSMS Team
+234 80 3071 6751
+234 80 2785 5843
sales@sdosms.com
www.sdosms.com

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Good App Developer Individual Or Small Companies / Buy Hotel, Accounting, Payroll, Stock Contr & Pos Restaurant Management Software / Softwares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.