Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Nairaland Farmers Contact Details - Agriculture (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Nairaland Farmers Contact Details (443848 Views)

Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide / Help: Citrus Farmers Contact In Benue State and /or Adamawa / Nairaland Farmers, Please HELP Save My Tomotoes!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by walex34(m): 2:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
Mr. Raji Musa
Area of specialization: Catfish farming (fingerlins, grow out, feed formulation and general consultancy)
Email: raji_ola34@yahoo.com
08020714100, 08131127064.
Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by kenn5sure: 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
l need practical experience on farming can someone help me?
Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by kenn5sure: 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2017
can anyone help me with practical experience on farming
Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by adesaintzandrew: 10:27am On Nov 13, 2017
Mr. Olu Andrew
Cassava farming in Ogun State
Phone number: 08030606739
email address: oluadeand@yahoo.com
Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by Silascarter: 2:51pm On Nov 13, 2017
Odunsi Oriyomi Akeem
silascarter1010@gmail.com
Lagos / Ogun State
New farmer in Plantain and Cassava.
Hope to learn in other areas of cash crops also.
Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by Toscosamuel(m): 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
My area of specialization: Vegetable farming (cucumber, cabbage, tomatoes and pepper)
Email: Toscosamuel@gmail.com
Phone Number: 08166021705
Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by Brenda001(f): 5:13am On Nov 14, 2017
Do you know you can actually attain your
desired result from broiler and layer chicken in no
time? Well, I help poultry farmers
with recipes that enhance the growth of
their broilers to attain desired weight in
the market thereby cutting down on cost
of medication, feeding and reduce death rate through bacterial.
Interested persons should send me a
PM.. i bet you, you won't want to go back
to the old way of farming after tasting
this. NB:- Please only serious minded
persons should send me a PM thanks. 08036122747

Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by Videohoto: 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
Videohoto is a global internet business that connects markets places of the world with people and provide valuable resource contents like Learning,Social and Health via live video and photo.
We are presently connected to Open end markets like lagos island market,Mile12 Market,Sunday Market Ogba and Computer village.We are also present at some luxury stores and malls.

We are connected internationally to the Marrakech market in morroco,Cape market in Capetown South Africa and hope to connect with China,Dubai and India in the next few weeks.

Videohoto is the future and the future is now ...connect with markets of the world and sell via live video to limitless clients.

www.videohoto.com

Pls download marco-polo walkie talkie on ios or playstore.
Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by maamee01(f): 10:48pm On Nov 14, 2017
Mrs GAFFA
From Benue State
Can help you buy Soyabeans in large quantity.
Call 08103878057
Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by PoWConsulting: 6:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!
#2,000 only!!!

Purchase more than two documents and GET ONE FREE!!! You get to choose!

1. Business Plan on Grasscutter Farming: How to profitably rear, process and package grasscutters with information on where you can get High Quality and mature breeds of grasscutters, cage and other inputs. A comprehensive & bankable business plan for prospective entrepreneurs… Call to get the Table of Contents.

2. Business plan on Catfish Production and Processing: A Bankable Business Plan on Catfish production from Hatchery to Smoked fish…Call to get the Table of Contents.

3. Business Plan on the Establishment of a Small scale Mechanized Gari Production Centre. Call to get the Table of Contents.

4. Business Plan on Instant Plantain Flour Production. Call to get the Table of Contents.

5. Business Plan on Custard Powder Production. Call to get the Table of Contents.

6. Manual on Cosmetics and Soap Production: How to produce 35 Soap and cosmetics products… Black Soap (Liquid and Bar), Detergent powder, Solid detergent, Liquid Soap, Toilet Soap, Toilet Cleanser, Medicated Soap, Laundry Soap (Paste and Bar), Car wash Soap , Olive oil Soap, Anti-dandroff shampoo, Bleach, Toilet roll, Body Cream, Hair Cream, Hair Conditioner, Relaxer, Styling Gels etc.

7. Manual on Bakery, Pastries and Confectioneries: How to produce 28 products…Cassava bread, Plain bread, Wheat bread, Cakes, Meat pie, Doughnut, buns, Sausage roll, Scotch egg, Ice cream, Yoghurt, Cookies etc. 

8. Manual on Fruit Juice and Drink Production: How to produce, preserve and package Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice, Zobo Drink and Palm wine Drink. This process technology will extend the shelf life of the products for more than six months!

9. Manual on Edible Mushroom Cultivation: The process technology for cultivating, harvesting, Processing and Packaging Edible Mushrooms. A great, Unique and Profitable Agribusiness. 

10. Manual on Vegetables Farming: How to cultivate Ugwu leaf, Bitter leaf, Water leaf, Jute leaf, Shoko leaf, Dwarf pawpaw and Cucumber using the best cultivation practices, organic fertilizers and seeds

11. Manual on Cassava processing into Gari 

12. Manual on Cassava processing into Odourless Fufu Flour 

13. Manual on Cassava processing into High Quality Cassava Flour 

14. Manual on Cassava processing into Industrial Cassava Starch 

15. Manual on Cassava processing into Fermented Cassava Flour (Lafun) 

16. Manual on Cassava processing into Adhesives from Cassava Starch 

17. Manual on Plantain Chips Production, Preservation and Packaging 

18. Manual on Instant Plantain Flour Production

19. Manual on Poundo Yam Flour Production, Preservation and Packaging

AND MANY MORE!!!

These manuals contain information on the best production practice, improved variety of seeds, best fertilizer for planting, best process technology from foremost research Institutes in Nigeria. It also contains practical photos of the processes, procedures, equipments and machineries, and source of these inputs (ingredients, chemicals, equipments etc) in Nigeria.

Our business plan gives a holistic feasibility report of the production and technical plan, market analysis, marketing plan, personnel and labour management and most importantly, the financial plan which is standard and BANKABLE!!!

Contact our Agribusiness Investment Analyst on +2347039664655 for more information

WhatsApp: +2347039664655

Visit our Facebook page at Pillars of Wealth Consulting Limited for more agribusiness investment opportunities 

Email: pillarsofwealthconsulting@gmail.com

Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by Bigfellas(m): 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
name : Adeniran Emmanuel oludayo
phone number : 07037121342
email : adeniranoludayo@yahoo.com
Portfolio : cassava and maize

Although I'm a new comer in the agribusiness, I'm still learning and open to any contribution that will help me grow my business further. Thanks
Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by clemobi202020: 4:59pm On Nov 18, 2017
email: clemobi202020@yahoo.com, phone: 07068998997, Banana, plantain and Ugu farmer.
Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by treeofhelp: 12:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
Pls i needs contact details of cattle farmers in Saki/ Igboora. The fulanees to be precised.
Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by holukoye: 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
Name:GbogboAnderson
Tel: 09063489050
email: gbogboandersonfarms@yahoo.com
Portfolio: Pig breeding and Mushroom production
Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by Aegerine: 9:16am On Nov 20, 2017
Organic manure for sale in large quantities for farmers at the North. Farmers from other regions can also contact us if you are buying in bulk.

To place your order, please kindly reach me via:

Thank you.
Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by tajudeenbryson: 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
my email is ; tajudeenbryson@gmail.com
location ; ogun state
garri processor and crop farming
Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by Diamondcrown97(m): 3:39pm On Nov 20, 2017
Diamond Crown Empire Ltd
We deals in Moringa seeds
Moringa dried leaves
Moringa leaves powder
Cashew nuts
Soya beans
Etc
Location is Abeokuta, Ogun state
Email :tundekayode97@yahoo.com
Hotline/WhatsApp 07069354749
Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by kagari: 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
treeofhelp:
Pls i needs contact details of cattle farmers in Saki/ Igboora. The fulanees to be precised.

Do you need cattle's to buy?
Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by deborahtoks: 12:25pm On Nov 21, 2017
ojac1:

I think u took things too serious!y. She had a job, and advertized.

Thank you for your defence!! Some people LOVE to be known it also!!
Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by deborahtoks: 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2017
ojac1:

I think u took things too serious!y. She had a job, and advertized.

Thank you for your defence!! Some people LOVE to be known it al!!
Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by amalashita: 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
I have details/contacts of over 5000 farmers cut across Nigeria this includes their phone contacts, location of farm, types of crops cultivated and 23 other details. Data is an important tool for triple digit growth in any marketing plan. Call me 08051241527.
Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by holukoye: 9:36am On Nov 22, 2017
Please anybody in need of DRIED OYSTER mushrooms can contact me on 09063489050....thanks
Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by Larryupsy: 1:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
Please anybody in need of Old poultry birds should call me. About 8,000 birds available for sale.
Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by austinofex(m): 2:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
Are you in need of ginger? I have dried clean splitted ginger for sale, contact me
email address: austinofex@gmail.com
phone no: 08139169686, 08121393524.

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (183) (Reply)

Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here / Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) / Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.