Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

President Jonathan And Wife Not Accredited, Jega Orders Register Accreditation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan And Wife Not Accredited, Jega Orders Register Accreditation (586 Views)

Jonathan: "Amaechi Have Problem With Patience My Wife Not Me" / El-zakzaky's Wife Not In Detention, Keeping Her Husband's Company — Presidency / Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan And Wife Not Accredited, Jega Orders Register Accreditation by Naijasingleguy: 10:40am On Mar 28, 2015
News just popping in from live feeds from Channels Television states that the President and Wife were not Accredited and when Jega was reached, he ordered that accreditation by the Register should be used for them.

Details later.

www.nigerianeye.com/2015/03/breaking-president-jonathan-and-his.html?m=1
Re: President Jonathan And Wife Not Accredited, Jega Orders Register Accreditation by youngeagle(m): 10:43am On Mar 28, 2015
[quote author=Naijasingleguy post=32089660]News just popping in from live feeds from Channels Television states that the President and Wife were not Accre......JEGA hve really messed up...imagine the president couldn't vote..this is crazy.
Re: President Jonathan And Wife Not Accredited, Jega Orders Register Accreditation by Naijasingleguy: 11:02am On Mar 28, 2015
The President is back to the accreditation venue to be accredited and he has now accredited alongside the wife. And he was accredited via the incidence list and not the card reader.
Re: President Jonathan And Wife Not Accredited, Jega Orders Register Accreditation by rooftech: 11:04am On Mar 28, 2015
i suspect something fishy,someone in the envoy is using card reader jammer
Re: President Jonathan And Wife Not Accredited, Jega Orders Register Accreditation by Naijasingleguy: 11:06am On Mar 28, 2015
rooftech:
i suspect something fishy,someone in the envoy is using card reader jammer

Like wise so far, only 14 people has been accredited in Otuoke. Mehnnn! The process is crawling

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Loses At Aso Villa Polling Units-vanguard / Jega Just Did It / Photos: Protest In Enugu State Over Election Result Announcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.