Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,088 members, 7,957,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:28 AM

Jonathan Finally Gets Accredited - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Finally Gets Accredited (404 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal / Jonathan Lands In Otuoke, Gets Accredited / Photos: Jimi Agbaje Gets Accredited At His Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Finally Gets Accredited by adolphusberit(m): 11:41am On Mar 28, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan and wife, Patience Jonathan was not been accredited by the Independent National Electoral Commission’s  voter cards.

Three voter cards had failed to read the President’s biometrics and accredit him for voting at the Otazi playground polling centre in his home town, Otueke, Bayelsa State.

Jonathan had come to the polling unit at 9:20 a.m and one hour later was yet to be accredited by three different card readers which failed to capture he and his wife’s biometrics.

A sweating Jonathan said that he wasn’t worried about the malfunction and described it as a little delay.

“President Jonathan is just one person, so if we have problem with one person, as far as the elections is going on well nationally,” he said. “I’m not worried, there might be a delay, my interest s that we conduct a credible election.
Re: Jonathan Finally Gets Accredited by bakjal(m): 11:55am On Mar 28, 2015
I am anti-gej and i saw it live. I mst confess dat d responce of d president concerming d issue is highly touching as he spoke maturedly and so calm

When he made his first statement on d matter i thought he was accredited not until some moments later a report said he was not accredited,and had to come back for a manual accreditation,a directive from d INEC Chairman himself. Kudos to d nice statement by GEJ concerning d issue.

However, dat can not stop change in our dear country.

Pls VOTE WISELY

VOTE FOR CHANGE
VOTE FOR PROSPERITY
VOTE FOR GMB

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Race Comes About So Far - APC Now Driving / How Gej's Democractic Act Overshadowed Gmb's Victory / Listen To President Jonathan’s Much Talked About Congratulatory Call To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.