Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,275 members, 7,957,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:45 PM

Could This Be President Jonathan's Underwear? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could This Be President Jonathan's Underwear? (1580 Views)

Shehu Sani Slams El-rufai Again, Says El-rufai Is An Unwashed Underwear Of PDP / I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares / Hon Abike Dabiri Comes After FFK For Saying Tinubu Wants To Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be President Jonathan's Underwear? by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 28, 2015
What do we call this?
It is easy to conclude that that is his Underwear, but that doesn't resemble what a male underwear looks like to me. Some of my friends have argued that it may be something else *Lip sealed*.
Up to you Nairalanders.

1 Share

Re: Could This Be President Jonathan's Underwear? by Wizzz: 11:46am On Mar 28, 2015
The lace underwear of victory smiley

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be President Jonathan's Underwear? by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 28, 2015
Wizzz:
The lace underwear of victory smiley

Lol!... This reflects the peak of confusion. Which means both his wife and his protocols were too busy to inspect him before stepping out.
Re: Could This Be President Jonathan's Underwear? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
Yimu! U don't know etibo and woko (south-south traditional dress) have special underwear that go with the outer wear? They're sewn like shirts, and made with cotton and lace materials.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be President Jonathan's Underwear? by omenka(m): 12:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
That is an Ogboni singlet.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be President Jonathan's Underwear? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
That's his BIS
Re: Could This Be President Jonathan's Underwear? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
omenka:

grin grin grin
Re: Could This Be President Jonathan's Underwear? by DONMAYOR19(m): 12:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
op goat.
Re: Could This Be President Jonathan's Underwear? by Super1759: 12:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
Are you out of your mind? That is the inner wear used in wearing etibo in south south. Come are iu an a.boki or what? So na cloth u are looking at
Re: Could This Be President Jonathan's Underwear? by cocokiller1(f): 12:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
Super1759:
Are you out of your mind? That is the inner wear used in wearing etibo in south south. Come are iu an a.boki or what? So na cloth u are looking at
no mind am
educate themselves abt other people's culture nd tradition dem no go gree
naw him see inner wear 4 our male traditional dress dy talk another thing
d beauty of d worko is to let it show nd not hide d laced part under d etibo
Re: Could This Be President Jonathan's Underwear? by akoraye(m): 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
That's what Olumba members wear under their cloth, mostly their men which GEJ is one of them!
Re: Could This Be President Jonathan's Underwear? by Vision4God: 12:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
Whatever u do, say, mind u He is still our president.
Give honour 2 whom honour is due.
Re: Could This Be President Jonathan's Underwear? by egift(m): 12:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
omenka:

Like the Later Day Church? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Could This Be President Jonathan's Underwear? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lawprince:
What do we call this?
It is easy to conclude that that is his Underwear, but that doesn't resemble what a male underwear looks like to me. Some of my friends have argued that it may be something else *Lip sealed*.
Up to you Nairalanders.
I can see U have not TRAVELLED to anywhere around this country.

U only rush down here and POST YOUR IGNORANCE.

U have DISAPPOINTED the men we have on NAIRALAND...
Re: Could This Be President Jonathan's Underwear? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
OP..I urge U to travel PLEASE...

VISIT TRIBES and ETHNIC groups, so that IGNORANCE will ELUDE U...
Re: Could This Be President Jonathan's Underwear? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
He is clueless to know that,don't blame him.
Sai Buhari.

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Gov. Isiaka Abiola Ajimobi Of Oyo State. SERIOUS!!! / Nigeria's CBN Gov. Hurriedly Leaves US After Pres. Buhari Tongue Lashing / Cold War Between Gov. El Rufai And Vice President Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.