Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:26 AM

What Is The Right Age To Get Married? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Right Age To Get Married? (1131 Views)

What Is The Appropriate Age To Register A Child In School? / Right Age To Get Married As A Guy! / What Is The Right Age To Start School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Right Age To Get Married? by persist: 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2009
Is there a right age to marry for men or women?if there is what? and why?
Nairalanders what do you say

My take is 24yrs for both men and women . What is yours
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married? by bigfather(m): 12:32am On Jan 22, 2009
persist:

Is there a right age to marry for men or women?if there is what? and why?
Nairalanders what do you say

My take is 24yrs for both men and women . What is yours

If you are financially and matured enough to handle things,then you can go ahead !
Marrige is no JOKE ! You really need to understand yourselves before indulging in it.
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married? by angelina08(f): 10:56am On Jan 22, 2009
Both men and women should not cross 28 yrs before getting married.
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married? by temi4rea(f): 11:34am On Jan 22, 2009
In the north its 16-22 for the female and men 21-25

But idealy 21-25 for female while 28-30 for men.
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married? by Omolola1(f): 12:11pm On Jan 22, 2009
@ topic

I dont really believe in a particular age for marriage. when one is stable and matured enough and is also ready for the responsibilities
attached to it, then that person is matured enough or ripe enough for marriage. it could be at the age of 20, 30, 40 or even 50. Afterall, there are some people that marries late.

So i dont believe in a particular age, The most important thing is being READY for it. Because if you rush into marriage, you rush out of marriage. grin

@ temi
my friend, wetin dey.
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married? by temi4rea(f): 1:08pm On Jan 22, 2009
@ lolly
mo wa kpa!

U knw theres an age a woman gets to her parents begins to ask questions likewise  the guys too.

shes asking of the age not the stage a person gets to b4 considering geting married,for that, one needs all u mentioned.

Ore tutun ko!
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married? by fs(f): 5:22pm On Jan 22, 2009
There's no specific age, although I hope most 21 year olds are NOT getting married. Really? 21? I wa 24 (almost 25 though) and even that sef is kind of young.

If we're going to say all things being equal (maturity level, finances ok, etc), then maybe 25 for women and 27 for men is ideal? No idea, I just put that out there. Definitely not 21 though. We have forever to be married, why rush it.
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married? by ifyalways(f): 10:28pm On Jan 22, 2009
Anything above 20 tongue as long as you are emotionally,physically and fiancially ready for it,why not
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married? by Pepeye(f): 10:32pm On Jan 22, 2009
ifyalways:

Anything above 20 tongue as long as you are emotionally,physically and fiancially ready for it,why not

finito
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married? by kokori2: 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2009
Life begins at 70, anyage from 70yrs is very okay as you would hardly fight with ur partner again.Instead,u would be busy thinking about the life after
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married? by SeanT21(f): 12:05am On Jan 24, 2009
kokori2:

Life begins at 70, anyage from 70yrs is very okay as you would hardly fight with ur partner again.Instead,u would be busy thinking about the life after

cheesy YES,INDEED!!
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married? by homosapien(m): 4:26am On Jan 30, 2009
anything from 30 provided you are financially buoyant
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married? by homosapien(m): 4:28am On Jan 30, 2009
seanT21
you never sleep
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married? by SeanT21(f): 4:30am On Jan 30, 2009
homosapien:

seanT21
you never sleep

Sleep is the enemy of death. wink
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married? by Sissy3(f): 4:31am On Jan 30, 2009
homosapien:

anything from 30 provided you are financially buoyant

is it for both male and female?
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married? by jamace(m): 9:53am On Jan 30, 2009
But idealy 21-25 for female while 28-30 for men.

This seems to be more like it. But it must be backed by iron-clad maturity cheesy.
Re: What Is The Right Age To Get Married? by Omolola1(f): 1:23pm On Jan 30, 2009
hmmn i'll go for- women, 25 men 29, 30, 31 IF YOU ARE EMOTIONALLY READY FOR IT.

(1) (Reply)

Is He An Introvert To D Extreme Or Pomposity? / Can A Single Lady Marry A Divorce With Two Kids. / Buy Invitation Cards And Win Free Tickets For Two To Accra Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.