Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Can A Single Lady Marry A Divorce With Two Kids. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can A Single Lady Marry A Divorce With Two Kids. (1128 Views)

'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband / Should A Lady Marry A Man Who Is Jobless? / Should This Muslim Lady Marry Her Catholic Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Single Lady Marry A Divorce With Two Kids. by dudume(f): 8:14pm On Mar 16, 2010
A divorce with two kids wants to marry a single lady, can she go ahead. The man is 15years older than her.
Re: Can A Single Lady Marry A Divorce With Two Kids. by omega25red(m): 8:30pm On Mar 16, 2010
Dont see the prob single women with kids marry all the time so why cant a single man with kids marry

love rules all (so does money)
Re: Can A Single Lady Marry A Divorce With Two Kids. by benincitys(f): 11:08pm On Mar 16, 2010
if she love him why not with love all is possible.
Re: Can A Single Lady Marry A Divorce With Two Kids. by SisiKill1: 7:45am On Mar 17, 2010
Can she? Why not.

Should she? That's up to her.
Re: Can A Single Lady Marry A Divorce With Two Kids. by plappville(f): 9:45pm On Mar 21, 2010
You have heard it all, Love rules, ;there is nothing wrong if there is love this quetion won't even come up
Re: Can A Single Lady Marry A Divorce With Two Kids. by manmustwac(m): 9:49pm On Mar 21, 2010
yeah of course he can especially when he needs his papers grin
Re: Can A Single Lady Marry A Divorce With Two Kids. by beingme(f): 5:25pm On Mar 24, 2010
get ready for troubles over properties and whatever comes ur way in that marriage
Re: Can A Single Lady Marry A Divorce With Two Kids. by jumie(f): 10:23am On Mar 25, 2010
No matter what, he is bound to the wife cos of the kids. 15years age difference wow! some girls get liver o! shocked

Advice her she should be prepared for war, fights and anyother thing that comes with it.

The kids are almost her age i suppose?
Re: Can A Single Lady Marry A Divorce With Two Kids. by beingme(f): 12:49pm On Mar 25, 2010
jumie:

No matter what, he is bound to the wife cos of the kids. 15years age difference wow! some girls get liver o! shocked

Advice her she should be prepared for war, fights and anyother thing that comes with it.

The kids are almost her age i suppose?

thank u dear. u spoke wisely. i don't know why some ladies and blind to go into such a relationship that they know will result negative outcomes

(1) (Reply)

Help My Wife Is Running Me Mad / What Would You Do If You Are Found In This Situation? / Her Husband Is A slowpoke Woman Of God Told Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.