Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

How Jonathan Tested His Card Reader Jammer In Otueke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Jonathan Tested His Card Reader Jammer In Otueke (841 Views)

Joshua Iginla Visits Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife In Otueke (pics) / See President Jonathan’s House In Otueke (pic) / How Jonathan Awarded $500m Defense Contract To Arthur Eze - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Jonathan Tested His Card Reader Jammer In Otueke by Adomamore: 11:56am On Mar 28, 2015
After watching how GMB and wife voted using one card reader in few seconds, one would have expected that the president's accreditation would have been faster owing to the fact that I NEC and his protocol officers would have been on ground to test run the equipment to ensure a hitch free accreditation. however I know that this will happen but what I didn't envisage is that the PDP will be foolish enough to jam as much as four card reader before allowing the fifth one to pass. First, let me say that the probability that all four card readers that were previously tested before deployment will fail does not exist. another factor is that card readers to be deployed to the president's unit will have been tested and authenticated by no other person but the REC himself. If there is any polling unit where card reader is not expected to fail, it is that unit 13. The I NEC staff operating the card reader appears to be seeing that machine for the first time. The way she received the card from the president shows that she doesn't know what to do with the card. channels TV reporter was afraid to report exactly what was going on there and he pretended that he did hear the questions put across to him, even when they were repeated, his answers were incoherent as if he was held hostage at gun point.
MY CONCLSION
1. JONATHAN BROUGHT FAKE CARD READER TO HIS UNIT
2. JONATHAN BROUGHT CARD READER JAMMERS
3. JONATHAN BROUGHT ONE FAKE PVC AND ONE REAL FOR HIMSELF AND HIS WIFE AND THEY BROUGHT OUT THEIR REAL PVC AFTER THE FOURTH MACHINE.
4. THOSE WHO ATTENDED TO JONATHAN ARE FAKE I NEC STAFF
FINALLY THIS IS THE QUESTION JONATHAN MUST PROVIDE ANSWER TO IF HE WANT NIGERIANS TO TAKE HIM SERIOUSLY.
WHY DID THEY WAIT FOR GEJ TO COME BEFORE STARTING ACCREDITATION? BECAUSE THE ALLEGED FAILURE OF THE MACHINE WOULD HAVE BEEN CORRECTED BETWEEN 8AM AND 913AM WHEN THE PRESIDENT ARRIVED.
WHILE WAITING FOR THE PRESIDENTS ANSWER, MY ANSWER IS THAT THEY WANT THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE THEIR ORCHEATRATED FAILURE OF THE CARD READER IN ORDER TO JUSTIFY THEIR INITIAL REJECTION OF THE CARD READER. I AM IN PDP BUT I WANT CHANGE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Jonathan Tested His Card Reader Jammer In Otueke by Adomamore: 12:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
THE MAN HAS BY THIS CHARRADE RIDICULE HIMSELF BEFORE THE INTRTNATIONAL COMMUNITY

1 Like

Re: How Jonathan Tested His Card Reader Jammer In Otueke by ozoigbondu: 12:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
OP you are a big fool here im my state card reader is either hanging or rejecting fingers.........GEJ was not even accrediated he had to fill incident form

2 Likes

Re: How Jonathan Tested His Card Reader Jammer In Otueke by DONMAYOR19(m): 12:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
op do u have conscience?

1 Like

Re: How Jonathan Tested His Card Reader Jammer In Otueke by alienvirus: 12:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hmmm
Re: How Jonathan Tested His Card Reader Jammer In Otueke by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
bastard son of a thousand fathers,i can't believe people still think so low like this.
sai buhari
Re: How Jonathan Tested His Card Reader Jammer In Otueke by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
bastard son of a thousand fathers,i can't believe people still think so low like this.
sai buhari.
Re: How Jonathan Tested His Card Reader Jammer In Otueke by eph12(m): 12:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
Another question now is how do we get GEJ to see these questions so he can answer them?

1 Like

Re: How Jonathan Tested His Card Reader Jammer In Otueke by Adomamore: 12:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
Voters were on queue before the president came. Were they waiting for the jammers to arrive before the commencement of accreditation?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Jonathan Tested His Card Reader Jammer In Otueke by cold(m): 12:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
Adomamore:
After watching how GMB and wife voted using one card reader in few seconds, one would have expected that the president's accreditation would have been faster owing to the fact that I NEC and his protocol officers would have been on ground to test run the equipment to ensure a hitch free accreditation. however I know that this will happen but what I didn't envisage is that the PDP will be foolish enough to jam as much as four card reader before allowing the fifth one to pass. First, let me say that the probability that all four card readers that were previously tested before deployment will fail does not exist. another factor is that card readers to be deployed to the president's unit will have been tested and authenticated by no other person but the REC himself. If there is any polling unit where card reader is not expected to fail, it is that unit 13. The I NEC staff operating the card reader appears to be seeing that machine for the first time. The way she received the card from the president shows that she doesn't know what to do with the card. channels TV reporter was afraid to report exactly what was going on there and he pretended that he did hear the questions put across to him, even when they were repeated, his answers were incoherent as if he was held hostage at gun point.
MY CONCLSION
1. JONATHAN BROUGHT FAKE CARD READER TO HIS UNIT
2. JONATHAN BROUGHT CARD READER JAMMERS
3. JONATHAN BROUGHT ONE FAKE PVC AND ONE REAL FOR HIMSELF AND HIS WIFE AND THEY BROUGHT OUT THEIR REAL PVC AFTER THE FOURTH MACHINE.
4. THOSE WHO ATTENDED TO JONATHAN ARE FAKE I NEC STAFF
FINALLY THIS IS THE QUESTION JONATHAN MUST PROVIDE ANSWER TO IF HE WANT NIGERIANS TO TAKE HIM SERIOUSLY.
WHY DID THEY WAIT FOR GEJ TO COME BEFORE STARTING ACCREDITATION? BECAUSE THE ALLEGED FAILURE OF THE MACHINE WOULD HAVE BEEN CORRECTED BETWEEN 8AM AND 913AM WHEN THE PRESIDENT ARRIVED.
WHILE WAITING FOR THE PRESIDENTS ANSWER, MY ANSWER IS THAT THEY WANT THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE THEIR ORCHEATRATED FAILURE OF THE CARD READER IN ORDER TO JUSTIFY THEIR INITIAL REJECTION OF THE CARD READER. I AM IN PDP BUT I WANT CHANGE.
It's ok to spew fuckery. After all it's the hated Jonathan that is suffering from the incompetence of INEC. If this had happened to Buhari,half the north would be on fire by now. Because the senile old man known for his tactless speech and total lack of wisdom would have made several inciteful comments in a desperate bid to stoke the embers of strife. Liar Mohammed with his world renowned foul breath would have exercabated the situation further by spewing more fuckery. But here is GEJ urging Nigerians to be patient. This statesmanly disposition is unprecedented in the history of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: How Jonathan Tested His Card Reader Jammer In Otueke by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
shame on you OP for being such an unpatriotic citizen

you are a disgrace to your family and your country and most importantly you are a disgrace to humanity
Re: How Jonathan Tested His Card Reader Jammer In Otueke by Adomamore: 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
WHY ARE THE CARD READERS FAILING ONLY IN PDP STATE
Re: How Jonathan Tested His Card Reader Jammer In Otueke by Adomamore: 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
They have used fake card readers to replace the original one

(1) (Reply)

Mua' Azu Not Yet Impressed With The Results So Far.... (pic) / Reactions After The Winner Has Been Declared (photos) / Boko Haram Will Soon Know The Strength Of Our Collective Will - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.