Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

2face Idibia, Banky W, Mercy Aigbe & More Celebs Troop Out To Vote (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia, Banky W, Mercy Aigbe & More Celebs Troop Out To Vote (Photos) (48619 Views)

Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero / Toolz & Tunde Demurun, Toke And More Celebs At Dolapo Oni's Wedding (Pic / Toke Makinwa,banky W,omoni Oboli,susan Peters Stepout To Vote(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia, Banky W, Mercy Aigbe & More Celebs Troop Out To Vote (Photos) by psalmlolese: 4:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
PsQuare,flavour nd their crew are in London doing africa dance all show. Davido and hkn gang are in kenya flexing. And na dem go say nigeria is not good, government iS not supporting entertainment industry.#artist is different frm celebrity. Just respect those celeb that just perform their franchise.thumb up.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia, Banky W, Mercy Aigbe & More Celebs Troop Out To Vote (Photos) by Jamiualagidi: 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
I voted for Free Ads

Re: 2face Idibia, Banky W, Mercy Aigbe & More Celebs Troop Out To Vote (Photos) by davinchi86(m): 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
silverdam:
I just called Mercy Aigbe now, she said she's voting for Buhari. According to her, she said she also want change, she's tired of Otueke miscreant and his semi illiterate wife (if not full illiterate sef)

According to Tuface Idibia, he was the first person i talked to and he said he's supporting and vote whole heartedly for Buhari. I don't really trust him sha cos he's also a south south pikin.

Banky W and Pasuma on the other hand are Pro-APC. They voted for APC.

Omoni Oboli is a b*tch, she didn't pick my calls, i suspect she's SaTANoids too, she's been dollarized from the moment she stylishly open her boobs for Jonathan during her boring movie premiere in Aso rock. Is she even relevant?

So there you have it, more updates coming as i speak to more celebrities.

I remain Silverdam, reporting from my bed..
r u scared hahahaha only big fools like u wil vote 4 buhari n co anyway gej til2019

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia, Banky W, Mercy Aigbe & More Celebs Troop Out To Vote (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 5:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
Tuface Idibia is NOT from South South ...he's from Benue and he should be free to vote for whoever! We should stop politicizing everything jaare grin

silverdam:
I just called Mercy Aigbe now, she said she's voting for Buhari. According to her, she said she also want change, she's tired of Otueke miscreant and his semi illiterate wife (if not full illiterate sef)

According to Tuface Idibia, he was the first person i talked to and he said he's supporting and vote whole heartedly for Buhari. I don't really trust him sha cos he's also a south south pikin.

Omoni Oboli is a b*tch, she didn't pick my calls, i suspect she's SaTANoids too, she's been dollarized from the moment she stylishly open her boobs for Jonathan during her boring movie premiere in Aso rock. Is she even relevant?

Re: 2face Idibia, Banky W, Mercy Aigbe & More Celebs Troop Out To Vote (Photos) by SkinnyDude(m): 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
silverdam:

yawn.
boring.
Re: 2face Idibia, Banky W, Mercy Aigbe & More Celebs Troop Out To Vote (Photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
hardbody:

If you had a choice and could, you would be out too. Let them seek a safe haven until we Nigerians learn to tolerate others. Other countries still elect their leaders and we do not have this level of brouhaha
Really true
Re: 2face Idibia, Banky W, Mercy Aigbe & More Celebs Troop Out To Vote (Photos) by micrep3030(m): 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
Tubaba for gej
Re: 2face Idibia, Banky W, Mercy Aigbe & More Celebs Troop Out To Vote (Photos) by ojeffo: 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
LewisO:

[size=14pt] Who is the quake teacher who taught u in school? [/size]
QUAKE?....U MEAN QUACK?...CHANGE IS WHEN U NOW SPEAK AND TYPE LIKE UR MAN BUHARI, EVEN WITH UR "SAEFITIKATE"
Re: 2face Idibia, Banky W, Mercy Aigbe & More Celebs Troop Out To Vote (Photos) by temisami(m): 5:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
Good 2 here dis cos,we all ve a choice
Re: 2face Idibia, Banky W, Mercy Aigbe & More Celebs Troop Out To Vote (Photos) by DzTzl(f): 6:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
luggy:
we all know yurobas., nose making, God is with GEJ
bigot! Its cz of ppl Lk u ds country s d way it is!!! Ndiala
Re: 2face Idibia, Banky W, Mercy Aigbe & More Celebs Troop Out To Vote (Photos) by lebete3000: 6:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
4bobo:
While those pdp celebrities jet out since the week begins
At least many known celebrities will not be
voting in the decision Nigeria is
about to make to choose a candidate who
would lead the country in the next 4years.
Peter and Paul Okoye will not be voting as
we can authoritatively tell you they left
Nigeria last night for London, Flavour left the
country last night too for the same
destination. Davido is on his way to Kenya,
Wizkid is not in the country and does not
plan to return today. A lot more others have
also quietly left the country without
announcing on social media.

Cowards...
Re: 2face Idibia, Banky W, Mercy Aigbe & More Celebs Troop Out To Vote (Photos) by Alimtoheeb(m): 6:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
efilefun:
Who heard Jonathan's speech after casting his vote Denying the bomb blast in Enugu state saying it was a car from the north that caused panic while channels TV were showing the car that was blasted... Lies and denials has been the most common thing of this administration and I ain't surprised he's still holding on to lies

Imagine him calling IED EID yet some fools will come here and insult Buhari, that's your PHD holder ooo fools

Vote GMB for a better future for our children and unborn ones.
this man still have the gut to lie to Nigerian at this crucial moment. Road to otuoke things

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia, Banky W, Mercy Aigbe & More Celebs Troop Out To Vote (Photos) by DjQris(m): 6:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
onojaduru:
Some celebrities are not just talking the talk but they’re also walking the walk.

The likes of Banky W, Omoni Oboli, Mercy Aigbe, 2face Idibia, Pasuma, Faze and many others are already out trying to exercise their franchise.
We would keep updating with photos as we have them.

http://ynaija.com/nigeriadecides-banky-w-mercy-aigbe-omoni-oboli-2face-celebs-voting-photos/
leggo!!!
Re: 2face Idibia, Banky W, Mercy Aigbe & More Celebs Troop Out To Vote (Photos) by Profitsng(m): 6:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
Nice One.

Get This 8 Special Money Making Reports TODAY + 80million Naija Valid Gsm Database and How To Make Money From Visa Processing.
Visit www.profitsng.com/SpecialOffer.htm
Re: 2face Idibia, Banky W, Mercy Aigbe & More Celebs Troop Out To Vote (Photos) by LewisO: 6:46pm On Mar 28, 2015
ojeffo:

QUAKE?....U MEAN QUACK?...CHANGE IS WHEN U NOW SPEAK AND TYPE LIKE UR MAN BUHARI, EVEN WITH UR "SAEFITIKATE"
[size=14pt]I mean your teacher which his/her brain is being quaked off and also quack illiterate. [/size]

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia, Banky W, Mercy Aigbe & More Celebs Troop Out To Vote (Photos) by ojeffo: 6:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
LewisO:

[size=14pt]I mean your teacher which his/her brain is being quaked off and also quack illiterate. [/size]
HEHEHEHEHE...i like d way u CHANGE
Re: 2face Idibia, Banky W, Mercy Aigbe & More Celebs Troop Out To Vote (Photos) by LewisO: 7:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
ojeffo:

HEHEHEHEHE...i like d way u CHANGE
[size=14pt]If u can't deduce to me, u can go and kiss hot iron. [/size]

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia, Banky W, Mercy Aigbe & More Celebs Troop Out To Vote (Photos) by yungchop: 10:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
Alimtoheeb:
this man still have the gut to lie to Nigerian at this crucial moment. Road to otuoke things
bro, your number please I lost my phone .. Am sure you still remember me
Re: 2face Idibia, Banky W, Mercy Aigbe & More Celebs Troop Out To Vote (Photos) by redghost: 8:42am On Mar 29, 2015
I don't know what you Nigerians want....You guyz are confused
Re: 2face Idibia, Banky W, Mercy Aigbe & More Celebs Troop Out To Vote (Photos) by Alimtoheeb(m): 10:10am On Mar 29, 2015
yungchop:
bro, your number please I lost my phone .. Am sure you still remember me
BBF........07065871147

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] / Frodd And Esther Pictured With Noble Igwe And Wife, Chioma / Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.