Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,196 members, 7,829,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Protest As Police As Police Delayed People From Going To Vote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest As Police As Police Delayed People From Going To Vote (838 Views)

Protest As DSS Failed To Provide Ifeanyi Ubah In Court / Protest As INEC Declares Akeredolu Winner Of Ondo Election / Court Stops Labour From Going On Strike Over Fuel Price Hike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protest As Police As Police Delayed People From Going To Vote by daddyiel(m): 12:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
What started as a joke ended up in protest,I left my house this morning to my police unit which is ward 12 St Theresa catholic church 3-3 Onitsha,Anambra State, I got there by 9:10 and no INEC was on ground, I decided to stick around when I notice a crowd around 3 - 3 police station which is a poles from the polling unit,I saw people protesting when I demanding to know their grievance,I was told that the police stopped them and where they head most where going to vote the police demanded to see their voters and thereafter sized it and asked to park their cars inside the police station. It took 3 hours plus before normalcy returned

Re: Protest As Police As Police Delayed People From Going To Vote by ozoigbondu: 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
They where given back their PVC right
Re: Protest As Police As Police Delayed People From Going To Vote by daddyiel(m): 12:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
More

Re: Protest As Police As Police Delayed People From Going To Vote by Vision4God: 12:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
Let peace reign.
Re: Protest As Police As Police Delayed People From Going To Vote by PhockPhockMan: 12:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
ozoigbondu:
They where given back their PVC right
This one na matter o o.
Re: Protest As Police As Police Delayed People From Going To Vote by Deadlyviper: 12:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
Not in my Onitsha

Those police are apc police

Gej till Buhari dies of high bp
Re: Protest As Police As Police Delayed People From Going To Vote by ozoigbondu: 12:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
Card reader is not working in my polling unit peeps are mad and are blaming it on APC.......Somebody swore to break the head of anybody that says buhari or APC

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Results From All States. APC Leads / Jonathan Set To Concede The Election For The Over All Good Of The Country. / 10 Conclusions From 2015 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.