Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Frustrated Voter Sleeping In The Polling Unit. (pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Frustrated Voter Sleeping In The Polling Unit. (pix) (676 Views)

PDP Youths Follow Car Carrying Votes From Polling Unit To Prevent Rigging / 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here / What To Do On The Day Of Election At The Polling Unit In Pix (2) (3) (4)

Frustrated Voter Sleeping In The Polling Unit. (pix) by Ibrokane(m): 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
the inec officials just arrived in my area somewhere in lagos... getting there I met this man sleeping in that noisy area... I can't stop laughing

Re: Frustrated Voter Sleeping In The Polling Unit. (pix) by SeverusSnape(m): 1:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
You can't cheat nature. BTW, that card reader is not sexy at all.

Re: Frustrated Voter Sleeping In The Polling Unit. (pix) by Jelo4kul(m): 1:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
K
Re: Frustrated Voter Sleeping In The Polling Unit. (pix) by MRLINGTON(m): 1:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
Re: Frustrated Voter Sleeping In The Polling Unit. (pix) by simdam500(m): 1:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
Meanwhile GMB is watching TV.... issokay me sef wan ride on third mainland bridge
Re: Frustrated Voter Sleeping In The Polling Unit. (pix) by Icon4s(m): 1:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
No be that man wey them picture drinking Gulder this early morning be this?

BEWARE: APC Spreading Fake Results About Election / APC Wins In Obasanjo’s Ward In Ogun / Get a plan

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5