Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

INEC Stops Use Of Card Readers In Cross River - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Stops Use Of Card Readers In Cross River (14973 Views)

It’s Rape Of Democracy, Says Sylva As INEC Stops Poll / Arrest Of Card Reader Company Technicians Won’t Affect Elections, Jega / US VP Calls Jonathan, Backs Use Of Card Reader - Thecable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Stops Use Of Card Readers In Cross River by Utchman1: 5:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
If it is not finished today we continue tomorrow. The INEC law says in event elections are not completed on election day, it will continue the next day.
Re: INEC Stops Use Of Card Readers In Cross River by djfox: 5:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
ukandi1:

u sound like one urself. No wonder u think everyone is like u. Sorry to disappoint u.

I dont have time for you little cvnt.
Re: INEC Stops Use Of Card Readers In Cross River by ukandi1(m): 5:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
djfox:

I dont have time for you little cvnt.

next time u make derogatory remarks about Cross River, there would be absolute disregard for courtesy on my part.
Re: INEC Stops Use Of Card Readers In Cross River by DinoAnnberry(m): 6:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
ozoigbondu:
GEJ and PDP has been vindicated this card reader is a disaster SHAME on that evil.cult called APC..........GEJ till 2019
Re: INEC Stops Use Of Card Readers In Cross River by Legendoscar2: 11:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
koolet:
by next tomorrow whole Nigerians would be shocked by the POWER that would amaze them, that they would tell the story to their children's children that power could bring down any innovation
politics is not the way people sees it
empty barrel makes the loudest noise if na lie do the experiment with 1naira coin and 1thousand naira note,
that's why it worries me the extent apc took their campaign they'll ofcourse close down that radio station, apc mall, and finally their mouth..,
it will take only God grace for apc to be declared winner the prophecies are coming to past already
1.the card reader failed
2 ballot box stolen
3 election delayed in some states

fill in the gaps above

pdp power,yeilding 550,000+ volts "hazardous"
remember to do the experiment
you'll see for yourself that empty can make the loudest unpleasant noises

@koolet'noni
If everybody wrote nonsensically like you have done...will you be able to read...not to talk of comprehend?
Re: INEC Stops Use Of Card Readers In Cross River by Donbabajay12(m): 11:46pm On Mar 28, 2015
I was a presiding officer in delta and our card reader had no issue at all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Shiites Should Be Allowed To Fully Practice Their Faith — US Envoy / Ambode Gives Quit Notice To Property Owners Blocking Drainage Channels In Lagos / PDP Governors To Obaseki: We Will Help You Actualise Your Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.