Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Photos Of INEC Officials Sorting And Counting In My LGA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of INEC Officials Sorting And Counting In My LGA (1169 Views)

23 INEC Officials Arrested During Rivers Rerun Appear In Court In Abuja(pics) / Oshiomhole Expresses Shock As Soldiers Block INEC Officials / Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of INEC Officials Sorting And Counting In My LGA by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
Inec official are now sorting the ballot papers in my polling unit at Anjorin street mushin lagos

Re: Photos Of INEC Officials Sorting And Counting In My LGA by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
More pictures
Re: Photos Of INEC Officials Sorting And Counting In My LGA by Janet101(f): 4:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
Very good, thk God for peaceful election in dat area...
Re: Photos Of INEC Officials Sorting And Counting In My LGA by loomer: 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
Wetn be scores?
Re: Photos Of INEC Officials Sorting And Counting In My LGA by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
For House of senate PDP=45, APC=62
Yayi won

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of INEC Officials Sorting And Counting In My LGA by donphilopus: 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
shamelly:
Yayi won

Pls get us updated when that of the Presidential is allowed!
Re: Photos Of INEC Officials Sorting And Counting In My LGA by WisdomFlakes: 4:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
shamelly:
Yayi won

Yayi Ni Jo cool
Re: Photos Of INEC Officials Sorting And Counting In My LGA by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
Good.
Re: Photos Of INEC Officials Sorting And Counting In My LGA by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
For House of rep (fed). PDP=52, APC=53
BYA won

1 Like

Re: Photos Of INEC Officials Sorting And Counting In My LGA by emerged01(m): 4:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
fed cont.
APC 56
PDP 38
senate
PDP 44
APC 58
Presidential
PDP 38
APC 62

koro polling unit in Gerard road ikoyi

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of INEC Officials Sorting And Counting In My LGA by Tabon: 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
This is just a result from 1 polling unit. Let's be patient for INEC to announce the overall results.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of INEC Officials Sorting And Counting In My LGA by donphilopus: 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
Glad to see that the 1st result from Lagos favours Buhari. Kudos to Lagosians!
Re: Photos Of INEC Officials Sorting And Counting In My LGA by phlemzy: 5:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
The outcome are similar in several other places. Tomorrow's thanksgiving is sacrosanct! Someone posted about Koro's polling unit up there. Who is Koro? To hell with him. That thug in a presidential cabinet.
Re: Photos Of INEC Officials Sorting And Counting In My LGA by tunex23: 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
We will Win by God grace, APC!!!!
Re: Photos Of INEC Officials Sorting And Counting In My LGA by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
For presidential election. PDP=48, APC=57
Buhari won

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of INEC Officials Sorting And Counting In My LGA by CVWizards(m): 5:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
Change.
tunex23:
We will Win by God grace, APC!!!!
Re: Photos Of INEC Officials Sorting And Counting In My LGA by Sirniyeh(m): 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
The fresh air of Goodnews has started blowing....get them coming more and more

A. P. C
Change
Re: Photos Of INEC Officials Sorting And Counting In My LGA by Odunharry(m): 5:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
pdp begging for votes

1 Like

Re: Photos Of INEC Officials Sorting And Counting In My LGA by Maisuya1: 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
I salute the courage of these nysc guys, may GOD bless them. As at yesterday night some pretty girls and guys in keke asked me the location of a primary school, I knew they were copers serving their country (and southerners at that). I hope in future if this election goes well all members who ever participated in election duty should be granted priority in civil service appointments.

God save nigeria
God bless nigeria
God #change nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Election Continuation Tomorrow: Will My Movement To Church Be Restricted? / APC Wins 3 Senatorial Seats In Katsina As Buhari Defeat Jonathan In Nassarawa / Fayose Moves Property From Govt House As Olugbemi's Security Aide are withdrawn.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.