Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

African Richest Man Seen At His Polling Centre (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / African Richest Man Seen At His Polling Centre (Photo) (60183 Views)

Pastor Ize-Iyamu Swept His Polling Unit / Oyegun Loses To PDP In His Polling Unit In Edo Governorship Election / Bishop Oyedepo At His Polling Unit (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Richest Man Seen At His Polling Centre (Photo) by johnchris10(m): 6:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
he obviously does not want change.....
he wants continuity.......

Gej til 2019
Re: African Richest Man Seen At His Polling Centre (Photo) by adenine02: 6:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
God bless Dangote
Mean while
See our PDthief brodas

1 Like

Re: African Richest Man Seen At His Polling Centre (Photo) by MrOrioye(m): 6:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
This guy prefers to live in Lagos? Who will stay behind in the north to change the lives of the almanjiris?
Re: African Richest Man Seen At His Polling Centre (Photo) by stivoboi(m): 6:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
Waoh he is really a trtue citizen
Re: African Richest Man Seen At His Polling Centre (Photo) by princety24(m): 6:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
cycline404:
Henhen!!!
I am not a freak of all this FTC's stuff!!
All i want to do is to dedicate this page to every voters please, VOTE not FIGHT

Keep your PVC Safe
Monitor local media and other sources for regular updates
Keep all Emergency contact numbers handy
Be moderate in your discussions as political debates could easily turn violent
Do not be lured into possible post election protest if your favored candidate does not win
Avoid embarking on long distance road trips for this period
Dont Shout GEJ till 2019 or Sai Buahari at the polling unit.
Keep calm so we can all eat confirm pounded yam + Egusi aftermaths!!!

Long Live Nigeria
Long Live Democracy
Long Live to all the lovers of peace in Nigeria
Say no to Violence!!
I dedicate this page to the baba himself FELA ANIKULAPO KUTI....
Vote wisely!!!!! 9ja our country
Re: African Richest Man Seen At His Polling Centre (Photo) by bethelmendels(m): 6:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
well done Dangote

Re: African Richest Man Seen At His Polling Centre (Photo) by Ewuro4: 6:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
FriedPlantain:
See him big belle like apo ewa, grin

Who do guys think Dangote would vote for?

Who else SAI Baba!
Re: African Richest Man Seen At His Polling Centre (Photo) by kelvyn7: 6:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
greatmarshall:
A picture of Aliko Dangote voting at his polling unit

even Dangote wants continuity!!
Re: African Richest Man Seen At His Polling Centre (Photo) by plainol(m): 6:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
VOTE CHANGE, VOTE APC
BUHARI/OSINBAJO
Re: African Richest Man Seen At His Polling Centre (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 6:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Nah friedplantain hin dey take chop the apo ewa !!!
Re: African Richest Man Seen At His Polling Centre (Photo) by Drmaverick: 6:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
INEC postpones election to 29th march 2015

http://targetdex..com/2015/03/nigeria-decides-voting-to-extend-to.html

INEC has however announced that due to some challenges, the voting procedure will be extended till tomorrow, Sunday March 29, 2015, and some centers will go back to using the manual accreditation process.The announcement from Nigeria’s Independent National Electoral Commission was made via their official twitter account:According to the commission, movement restrictions during the second day of voting in the Presidential and National Assembly elections on March 29, Sunday, remain.
Re: African Richest Man Seen At His Polling Centre (Photo) by shitshappen(m): 6:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
FriedPlantain:

It's obvious, where his money is. Which govt will foster growth for dangote group at the expense of the competition. That is where his vote is
Re: African Richest Man Seen At His Polling Centre (Photo) by stepo707: 6:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
what state is he voting in?
Re: African Richest Man Seen At His Polling Centre (Photo) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
Ewuro4:

Who else SAI Baba!
cheesy

I'm guessing you are from the south West and your folks as well, I'm as well. Things are relatively calm here, I don't think you need to kill yourself with worry if they ain't picking your call here. Except for few violent cases in Port Harcourt and a couple of them in the east as well, Nigeria as a whole as been calm and the election process is going on smoothly. E fi okan yi bale ma, ko si ewu kankan rara. smiley
Re: African Richest Man Seen At His Polling Centre (Photo) by gnykelly(m): 6:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
holard07:
He is expectedto vote, he is a citizen, if he doesn't den we ll blame him... But I need to know who he is voting for... Smiles.
Lagos
Re: African Richest Man Seen At His Polling Centre (Photo) by wiloy2k8(m): 7:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
cycline404:
Henhen!!!
I am not a freak of all this FTC's stuff!!
All i want to do is to dedicate this page to every voters please, VOTE not FIGHT

Keep your PVC Safe
Monitor local media and other sources for regular updates
Keep all Emergency contact numbers handy
Be moderate in your discussions as political debates could easily turn violent
Do not be lured into possible post election protest if your favored candidate does not win
Avoid embarking on long distance road trips for this period
Dont Shout GEJ till 2019 or Sai Buahari at the polling unit.
Keep calm so we can all eat confirm pounded yam + Egusi aftermaths!!!

Long Live Nigeria
Long Live Democracy
Long Live to all the lovers of peace in Nigeria
Say no to Violence!!
I dedicate this page to the baba himself FELA ANIKULAPO KUTI....

Baba i hail u .... Dedicated to FELA

1 Like

Re: African Richest Man Seen At His Polling Centre (Photo) by Beyhiodie(m): 9:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
FriedPlantain:

you never talk say he offend before, there is God ooo
Re: African Richest Man Seen At His Polling Centre (Photo) by sambolus: 10:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
One tin fr sure he voted fr gej.because a succesful man sees d feature,,he already knows d winner as gej,no body is above d law dats y he jst came to sign up,love him
Re: African Richest Man Seen At His Polling Centre (Photo) by simdam500(m): 10:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
Omo this election naa the best ooo
Re: African Richest Man Seen At His Polling Centre (Photo) by igboboy3(m): 11:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
Brugo:
cool

SOME PEOPLE WILL BE RICH NO MATTER WHO BECOMES PRESIDENT.

THAT'S A LEVEL OF WEALTH.

GBAM!!
Re: African Richest Man Seen At His Polling Centre (Photo) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
Abayor7:
he's For GMB

D kind of peace that swept through my heart after votion
for GMB
makes my mind strong, and my conscience is in
agreement with
my decisions because its the right thing to do.
I have played my part......
Baba when u get there, don't forget how I stood under d
sun to vote
u into power, # 0ASUTD proudly from Osun state..
Sai Buhari! Our president elect!

Who won in your polling unit?
Re: African Richest Man Seen At His Polling Centre (Photo) by kwere2kicker: 3:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
our best elections ever, thanks god I am alive. naija for life
Re: African Richest Man Seen At His Polling Centre (Photo) by Abayor7: 12:48am On Mar 30, 2015
Cajetanspeaks:
Who won in your polling unit?
.. PDP 146... Apc 171
Re: African Richest Man Seen At His Polling Centre (Photo) by TheProfe: 10:43am On Apr 11, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Sure he voted GMB. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance / Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner / ESN Enugu Ambush Fulani Herdsmen. Several Casualties Recorded (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.