Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Beauty Of Married Women - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Beauty Of Married Women (2297 Views)

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make / Single Friends Of Married Peeps. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty Of Married Women by agaba123(m): 12:20am On Jan 22, 2009
Please married people in the house

Is it true that the beauty of women dissappear if they are arrogant and disrepectul in the real sense.
One of my friends who is married say his wife is not as beautiful he thought. But the woman is 10/10 in beauty terms. They are always quarelling

Another guy whose wife is average keeps on saying how beautiful his wife is. They hardly quarrel

I am just comparing two couples i know. The number is not statistically significant to me.

Do you think the state of a relationship affects the perception of beauty?
Thanks for your contribution.

Me I be wowolity I wan marry pretty chich ooo
Re: Beauty Of Married Women by tope2000(f): 12:25am On Jan 22, 2009
Lemme stick around a bit
Might learn a thing or two cheesy

I think the main issue here is the fights n unhappiness in the marriage, i think his wife is becoming less attractive cuz of the nagging meanwhile its the opposite in the other relationship cuz there is happiness n no nagging undecided

Me I be wowolity I wan marry pretty chich ooo
Who no wan marry better pesin cheesy grin
Re: Beauty Of Married Women by Outstrip(f): 12:26am On Jan 22, 2009
There is no beauty in an arrogant and disrespectful person whether they are male or female. I detest egotistical men especially the ones that have no pot to piss in not to talk of a window to throw it out off
Re: Beauty Of Married Women by agaba123(m): 12:31am On Jan 22, 2009
Tope you are right ooo

Out
Outstrip:

There is no beauty in an arrogant and disrespectful person whether they are male or female. I detest egotistical men especially the ones that have no pot to piss in not to talk of a window to throw it out off
Thanks for adding the full dimension. I was just being interested in the part that affects me. grin
Re: Beauty Of Married Women by agaba123(m): 1:03am On Jan 22, 2009
please some comments
where are the married people here?
Re: Beauty Of Married Women by LIMUEL(m): 2:42pm On Jan 22, 2009
Beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder.
There are two sides to beauty the outward and inward
So you must understand the context to appreciate what the person is saying
I will rather have a blend of the two than be carried away by the outward beauty and fight all my life
The lesson is looking beyond what you see
Re: Beauty Of Married Women by spikedcylinder: 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2009
agaba123:

Do you think the state of a relationship affects the perception of beauty?

Yes, I think so. If a person is generally foul, you as their partner would fail to see what others perceive as beauty. I guess thats why some say beauty is skin deep.
Re: Beauty Of Married Women by agaba123(m): 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2009
Thanks Limeul
I am begining to learn now.
Cylinder ehe eeh OK ooo
You sabi too much oo
Re: Beauty Of Married Women by spikedcylinder: 3:35pm On Jan 22, 2009
Are you planning to get married? This one that you were "there" all through Christmas sef. . . . tongue
Re: Beauty Of Married Women by osisi2(f): 6:32pm On Jan 22, 2009
agaba went home for Christmas to sample some goods
hmm agaba
I just dey looku you with corner corner eye.

I agree with your friends.
There's nothing as attractive as a loving spouse who knows when to quit a fight.
All you men running after girls just because they are lighter skinned with 38 DD cups
I pity una.
Character, character, character
That is the only lasting attraction of any man or woman.
Physical beauty is nothing compared to good character.
Re: Beauty Of Married Women by agaba123(m): 8:20pm On Jan 22, 2009
Osisi leave me alone ooo

hmmmm

See eh, me I no follow those wee de die for light skin. Trust me. I asked my dad, when did this craze for light skin start? was it there before the white man? was it one of the everything from europe is superior syndrome? But he told me that people naturally prefered the light skin. Ok count me out. I don't hate them but I am not crazy about them. not a criteria. that said

@ topic
I dig your contributions jare. just wanna know
Re: Beauty Of Married Women by ifyalways(f): 10:26pm On Jan 22, 2009
hmmn lipsrsealed
Re: Beauty Of Married Women by agaba123(m): 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2009
ifyalways:

hmmn lipsrsealed

onwere ndi mara mma nime karia elu ahu. agbenyeghi na ha mara mma elu ahu
some peoples beauty are inborn and yet the manifest outwards as physical beauty.
Such are the perfect wish of everyman
Re: Beauty Of Married Women by ifyalways(f): 10:53pm On Jan 22, 2009
hmmn undecided
Re: Beauty Of Married Women by agaba123(m): 11:07pm On Jan 22, 2009
keep hmming
Re: Beauty Of Married Women by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 22, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmmn
Re: Beauty Of Married Women by agaba123(m): 11:09pm On Jan 22, 2009
kids are not welcome
you should be in school
Re: Beauty Of Married Women by Tgirl4real(f): 11:54pm On Jan 22, 2009
Whether single or married, if u have a bad character u are going to look like a beast to those who know u. It's only strangers that will suck up to your beauty.
Re: Beauty Of Married Women by spikedcylinder: 7:41am On Jan 23, 2009
Chai. So na wife you come find that time sef? shocked shocked

No wonder we no see your break light. grin

Go for character o agaba, go for character. tongue cheesy
Re: Beauty Of Married Women by agaba123(m): 9:45am On Jan 23, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Chai. So na wife you come find that time sef? shocked shocked

No wonder we no see your break light. grin

Go for character o agaba, go for character. tongue cheesy
On the contrary, I did not go to look for any wifey my dear.

If I was ready to, I have one nairalander wee I go pluck sharp sharp
But not yet baby not yet
life is sweeet grin grin
Re: Beauty Of Married Women by temi4rea(f): 1:41pm On Jan 23, 2009
My brother if woman character bad no matter how she fine,

Na the bad character people go too dey see,

Even u wey marry her life go tire u ,

Na Character ppl dey go for now,

Good luck!
Re: Beauty Of Married Women by agaba123(m): 2:04pm On Jan 23, 2009
Peeps no get me wrong ooo

I knew people go for character but is it true that beauty disappears in the face of nagging or disrespect? anyone experienced such?
Re: Beauty Of Married Women by Tgirl4real(f): 2:16pm On Jan 23, 2009
Yes o.

The person suddenly becomes a monster.

E.g, if i'm ur friend or attracted to u cos I believe u are decent, respectable and a considerate person and u suddenly turned the opposite, i will certainly start avoiding u cos u will stink to me.
Re: Beauty Of Married Women by temi4rea(f): 2:32pm On Jan 23, 2009
of course! it disappears at that moment and wth tym it totally disappears.
Re: Beauty Of Married Women by agaba123(m): 2:38pm On Jan 23, 2009
Tgirl4real:

Yes o.

The person suddenly becomes a monster.

E.g, if i'm ur friend or attracted to u cos I believe u are decent, respectable and a considerate person and u suddenly turned the opposite, i will certainly start avoiding u cos u will stink to me.
Sorry for the break in transmission.
I am not decent oo, please keep running as far as your legs can carry you . . .wetin grin grin grin
Re: Beauty Of Married Women by agaba123(m): 2:41pm On Jan 23, 2009
Sister temi
I hope it will not be indecency if i ask you whether you are married?

Like your contribution
Re: Beauty Of Married Women by Tgirl4real(f): 3:31pm On Jan 23, 2009
agaba123:

Sorry for the break in transmission.
I am not decent oo, please keep running as far as your legs can carry you . . .wetin grin grin grin

Who is running from what or from who undecided
Re: Beauty Of Married Women by nana(f): 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2009
I guess ur friend was attacted by his wife's physical beauty. What i regard as being beautiful is what is inward because that's natural. As for ur friend,i think he needs to know his wife. But then,people change once tehy get what they want,so i think that might be the problem.
I wont marry a guy because he is good-looking or stickinly rich,i would only say yes to his proposal because of his manners.
Re: Beauty Of Married Women by agaba123(m): 9:38pm On Jan 23, 2009
hmm Nanalicious\

Good one. That's cool.
But what if the bobo has manners but can't afford 3 square meal ?
Re: Beauty Of Married Women by jamace(m): 8:04am On Jan 25, 2009
The beauty of any body is the personality and not merely the physical beauty as seen by the eyes. The personality of a person is the whole makeup of a person including physical, spirirtual and social composition. The physical beauty attracts the eyes first. The other attributes are hidden and must be discovered with time. Attributes like respectability, cooking ability, tolerance, ability to be social, homemaker, openness of mind, control of the tongue, ability to forgive when wronged, etc. That is why it is recommened that would be couples do courtship before marriage. There is no fixed duration for courtship but 6months to 2years should be okay depending on how often you be together. The purpose of courtship is to know those hidden attributes about yourselves. Though, it might not give 100% discovery but it will reveal some compartibility issues which will help you in making the final decision whether to enter or go out. On the whole, marriage is a journey in which both partners hope to have a safe journey. You may have punctures here and there but it should be a DELIBERATE EFFORT of both parties to ensure a safe trip. Let me use this opportunity to wish my fellow NL, whether married or about to be married, a Safe journey.
Re: Beauty Of Married Women by agaba123(m): 11:16pm On Jan 26, 2009
wow at jamace
are you married?
Re: Beauty Of Married Women by jamace(m): 10:10am On Jan 27, 2009
Yea man, happily married. DELIBERATE EFFORT by both of us has been our guiding principle. It works like magic grin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wedding Date Palaver / Bride Price In Nigeria Fixed Or Nagotiation Based On Training Given To The Bride / I Need A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.