Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,668 members, 7,770,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:04 PM

How To Install Free Games On Your Iphone! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Install Free Games On Your Iphone! (10760 Views)

Top 10 Addictive Games On Android / Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently / Were Can I Download Free Games And Mp3 On Wap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Install Free Games On Your Iphone! by segenzo: 12:31am On Jan 22, 2009
There are 2 methods to install *free* games on your IPhone, both a jailbroken iPhone. The method I will explain is the easiest one. It does not require patching your iPhone.

Easy steps:

- Update your iPhone to firmware 2.0 or later with Pwnage 2.0
It’s important that your iPhone is Jailbroken, and that you have installed Cydia Installer.

- Fire up Cydia, and install OpenSSH. It will allow you to connect to your iPhone.
Next you will need an ftp client that handles SFTP protocol.
I recommend Transmit for Mac users or Winscp for Windows users.

- Connect your iPhone to your wifi home network, and check the assigned IP address.
Fire up your FTP client, and connect to your iPhone IP address with the following user:

User : root
Password : alpine

- Get the IPA files (google is your friend)
Rename the extension IPA to ZIP and extract the content.
You’ll find the XXXX.app in the Payload folder.

- Browse to the /Applications directory and upload the XXXX.app

- You will need to set the correct permissions on the apps folder in /Applications
Apply permissions 775 with your ftp client to the folder you added under /Applications

- Create a folder called “Documents” in /Applications and /private/var/Mobile
This is a one time process, if the Documents folder already exist, leave it skip to next step

- You will need to set the correct permissions on the 2 “Documents” folder you created
Apply permissions 777 with your ftp client.

- Reboot your iPhone and the *free* apps should appear on your iPhone.

Alternative method:

This method will allow you install *free* cracked IPA files through iTunes.
It requires that you replace a framework with a patched one.

- Connect to your iPhone with SSH, user root, password alpine
- Go to folder /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileInstallation.framework
- Backup the MobileInstallation binary : cp -r MobileInstallation MobileInstallation.bak
- Connect with SFTP and upload the patched MobileInstallation
- Set permissions : chmod 775 MobileInstallation
- Reboot the iPhone

Double-Click the IPA files to import them in iTunes.
Then simply Sync your applications with iPhone.
Re: How To Install Free Games On Your Iphone! by trump2012: 10:04pm On May 19, 2012
Thank you for your response, I appreciate it very much.

daultuple: Play Games Free Online
Re: How To Install Free Games On Your Iphone! by yasirra: 12:10am On Jul 27, 2012
Notably absent from the top 5 are Impulsedriven.com, GOG.com, and Gamersgate.com. I'm a little afraid to see D2D at amount two, admitting beneath so Blizzard in the top five. Note that StarCraft II didn't absolution until July 27, 2010, so while I'm not abiding what numbers abstracted the aggregation from Steam, D2D, and EA, with World of Warcraft: Cataclysm shipment yet this year, jogos de damas I wouldn't be afraid if they accomplishment 2010 higher-slotted still.
Re: How To Install Free Games On Your Iphone! by yasirra: 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2012
Unfortunately we have a tendency to apparent at the weekend that the 3DS adaptation of the Lego Batman a pair of daring is alone bisected a game. It does not cowl the accessible city-limits portion. If any of the adverts had mentioned this, jogos de damas i'd settle for bought the XBox adaptation instead.jogos da barbie
Re: How To Install Free Games On Your Iphone! by Suntemi(m): 3:59am On Jul 28, 2012
Re: How To Install Free Games On Your Iphone! by yasirra: 10:19pm On Sep 11, 2012
hi i accept 2g nd deceit able to install apps through iphone pc clothing bcs some apps are alone can be installed through pc clothing only....soo acquaint me wht should i do for this ...i jailbreakd my iphone jogos de fazenda with blackra1n and cydia installed.... soo amuse acquaint me the band-aid smiley

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Messenger Off Air Worldwide? / Carlcare Website Just Got A Massive Update / Is There Any Adverse Effect Of Updating Phones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.