Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Toke Makinwa Attacked By Fans For Posting Pics Of Her On Tour Today(pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Attacked By Fans For Posting Pics Of Her On Tour Today(pics) (40929 Views)

Regina Daniels' Skimpy Outfit Gets Her Blasted By Fans / Fan Blasts Munachi Abii For "Posting Too Many Photos", Says She's 35 Years / Toke Makinwa Called A Lesbian For Posting This Sexy Pix On Her IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Attacked By Fans For Posting Pics Of Her On Tour Today(pics) by uzolexis(f): 6:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
adora4u1:
After postponing the elections, I don't think anybody should criticise anyone for not being around to vote! We all made plans based on the February 14 election date! Good if you can vote but let people decide what they want to do and how they want to do it.

nobody is saying she can't do what she wants to do but flaunting the pictures today of all days sends a msg like she don't care what's happening in 9ja.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Attacked By Fans For Posting Pics Of Her On Tour Today(pics) by Blazinraj01(f): 6:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
grin Janesonsy16's comment is wicked.
Re: Toke Makinwa Attacked By Fans For Posting Pics Of Her On Tour Today(pics) by chyket(m): 7:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
adora4u1:
After postponing the elections, I don't think anybody should criticise anyone for not being around to vote! We all made plans based on the February 14 election date! Good if you can vote but let people decide what they want to do and how they want to do it.
Most people I guess are not against the fact that she travelled but I think its the fact that she is flaunting the travel pictures in their faces on an election day that is supposed to be solemn and serous that is the issue here.
Re: Toke Makinwa Attacked By Fans For Posting Pics Of Her On Tour Today(pics) by Dronedude(m): 7:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
she's a big fooool
Re: Toke Makinwa Attacked By Fans For Posting Pics Of Her On Tour Today(pics) by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
Activity77:
Its her life and nobody can leave it for her

Busybody evrywere

Meanwhile...

TeamPDP

#GEJWEKNOW
if traced,ur Origin, you are never a nigerian. What do you mean by her life to live? So you mean Nigerian should'nt hold to their resposiblity?
Re: Toke Makinwa Attacked By Fans For Posting Pics Of Her On Tour Today(pics) by naijaboiy: 7:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
rubey:
Good move girl!
If not for school still in process, you think I will still be around? grin
Shut up joor!

Where you wan go before? grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Attacked By Fans For Posting Pics Of Her On Tour Today(pics) by ojeffo: 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
xmich:
Abeg na who be this #Token you are talking about
Zenith bank token for internet banking
Re: Toke Makinwa Attacked By Fans For Posting Pics Of Her On Tour Today(pics) by naijaboiy: 7:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
There is something we call Fundamental Human right and obligations.

The constitution has granted her the fundamental human right to vote as a citizen of this country and it is her obligation to fulfil that right.

Travelling at this point in time is un called for. Especially if it's not for a serious business.

Even dangote as busy as he is found out time to vote as well as other very busy men.

She doesn't really have any excuse.

I won't be surprised if she didn't even register for her PVC in the first place.

It's disappointing really.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Attacked By Fans For Posting Pics Of Her On Tour Today(pics) by kkoncept(f): 7:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
naijaboiy:
There is something we call Fundamental Human right and obligations.

The constitution has granted her the fundamental human right to vote as a citizen of this country and it is her obligation to fulfil that right.

Travelling at this point in time is un called for. Especially if it's not for a serious business.

Even dangote as busy as he is found out time to vote as well as other very busy men.

She doesn't really have any excuse.

I won't be surprised if she didn't even register for her PVC in the first place.

It's disappointing really.

Plenty likes for you joor

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Attacked By Fans For Posting Pics Of Her On Tour Today(pics) by Missmossy(f): 8:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lol at the comments cheesy its her life anyway.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Attacked By Fans For Posting Pics Of Her On Tour Today(pics) by xmich(m): 8:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
ojeffo:

Zenith bank token for internet banking
Hahahaaagrin but seriously that Toke of a girl is a kinda strange to me.,..,
Re: Toke Makinwa Attacked By Fans For Posting Pics Of Her On Tour Today(pics) by kkoncept(f): 8:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
xmich:

Hahahaaagrin but seriously that Toke of a girl is a kinda strange to me.,..,

I really used to like her cos of her Vlog, but...
Re: Toke Makinwa Attacked By Fans For Posting Pics Of Her On Tour Today(pics) by Philipsdael(m): 8:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
That smelling biiiitch.
Good for nothing wet rag.
Nonsense dimwit

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Attacked By Fans For Posting Pics Of Her On Tour Today(pics) by xmich(m): 8:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
kkoncept:

I really used to like her cos of her Vlog, but...
undecided But
Re: Toke Makinwa Attacked By Fans For Posting Pics Of Her On Tour Today(pics) by bigtt76(f): 8:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
After following to chop Gej/PDP money she take off like Akpabio grin.. God de o!
Re: Toke Makinwa Attacked By Fans For Posting Pics Of Her On Tour Today(pics) by Psuedy(f): 8:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
angelTI:
People don't naturally like this girl

Cos shes fake....bt on dis matter,its her life,her choice
Re: Toke Makinwa Attacked By Fans For Posting Pics Of Her On Tour Today(pics) by ArodeTsolaye: 9:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
Who is she? Is she an actress or a footballer?
Re: Toke Makinwa Attacked By Fans For Posting Pics Of Her On Tour Today(pics) by babamajor: 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
So it's her fault dat can't vote abi. In western world is dat d procedure, nomata wer u go it's d responsibility of d govt to make sure dat u can vote.
Re: Toke Makinwa Attacked By Fans For Posting Pics Of Her On Tour Today(pics) by stan241(m): 9:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
Who is she and what does she do to warrant being called a celebrity? Secondly its this same persons that will come out tomorrow and say govt is not working, there is no electricity and even follow go studio to sing one Nigeria and all that stupid eye-service this so called "celebs" live...you are a Nigerian on a presidential election day and you travel abroad which is basically your right but posting the pics online makes absolutely no sense whatsover..well its the young folks of nowadays that make this kinda people relevant that i blame

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Attacked By Fans For Posting Pics Of Her On Tour Today(pics) by no2fuks(m): 9:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
I dont blame her nigeria is a failed state. tell me if you had the chance you wont travel out im pretty sure gej & gmb peeps have also travelled out

Re: Toke Makinwa Attacked By Fans For Posting Pics Of Her On Tour Today(pics) by Etetejake(m): 10:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
Babyboy1986:
Airforce1 where u dey oo

I feel so sorry 4 u say till today u never even drop any single talkless of album

grin grin

He will do so after the erection.
Re: Toke Makinwa Attacked By Fans For Posting Pics Of Her On Tour Today(pics) by kkoncept(f): 10:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:
Who is she? Is she an actress or a footballer?

Footballer
Re: Toke Makinwa Attacked By Fans For Posting Pics Of Her On Tour Today(pics) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

Shut up joor!

Where you wan go before? grin

Texas of cuz undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Attacked By Fans For Posting Pics Of Her On Tour Today(pics) by justmag(m): 12:18am On Mar 29, 2015
Nigeria is full of hypocrites. People like this get me worked up with anger. How stupid can someone be. You promote voting and then you bail. This must be a new fool.
Re: Toke Makinwa Attacked By Fans For Posting Pics Of Her On Tour Today(pics) by Bamz(m): 2:07am On Mar 29, 2015
angelTI:

Their hate is artificial? sad
Re: Toke Makinwa Attacked By Fans For Posting Pics Of Her On Tour Today(pics) by Petitediva14(f): 2:22am On Mar 29, 2015
It is very irresponsible of all the celebrities who are not in Nigeria to post pictures of where they are at this time. I am not saying don't go for your event but at least have the brains to be sensitive and encourage people to vote. If she complains about anything in this country again, she deserves to be slapped!!
Re: Toke Makinwa Attacked By Fans For Posting Pics Of Her On Tour Today(pics) by yungachiever(m): 6:41am On Mar 29, 2015
Activity77:
Its her life and nobody can leave it for her

Busybody evrywere

Meanwhile...

TeamPDP

#GEJWEKNOW
your use of English is the reason we need change in this country....... Its live not leave....
Re: Toke Makinwa Attacked By Fans For Posting Pics Of Her On Tour Today(pics) by aniagoluaustin(m): 10:19am On Mar 29, 2015
angelTI:

who is she??
Re: Toke Makinwa Attacked By Fans For Posting Pics Of Her On Tour Today(pics) by Eureka123(f): 10:48am On Mar 29, 2015
Some Nigerians and their mentality. SMH. I tire.
Re: Toke Makinwa Attacked By Fans For Posting Pics Of Her On Tour Today(pics) by Eureka123(f): 10:48am On Mar 29, 2015
grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Attacked By Fans For Posting Pics Of Her On Tour Today(pics) by blackbeau1(f): 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
And this is why u don't take actions based on what some celeb or anybody else says. Let ur conscience be your guide. Most people operate on display do as I say,don't do as I do philosophy

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Attacked By Fans For Posting Pics Of Her On Tour Today(pics) by skykenny: 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
In the mind of that security man behind her, see this stupid girl. ur country is doing there election and you are here opening your ass.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ifeoma Nelly, 19-Year-Old Wizkid Impersonator's Identity Revealed / 10 Richest African Musicians: Find Out The Business Behind The Music! / Leaked Masturbation Video: Small Doctor Reacts, "My Account Was Hacked"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.