Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Photo Of Buhari Casting His Vote In His Polling Unit. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Buhari Casting His Vote In His Polling Unit. (23913 Views)

Eyitayo Jegede Arrives His Polling Unit To Cast His Vote(pics) / Oyegun Loses To PDP In His Polling Unit In Edo Governorship Election / Governor Akpabio Of Akwa-ibom State Spotted While Casting His Vote (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Buhari Casting His Vote In His Polling Unit. by makzeze: 7:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
CR77:
GEJ TILL 2019

Victory is sure 4 sir GEJ
are u a human being created from human sperm?
Re: Photo Of Buhari Casting His Vote In His Polling Unit. by Amee1(m): 7:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
Our next president casting his vote insha Allah. GMB
Re: Photo Of Buhari Casting His Vote In His Polling Unit. by tomzman: 7:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
Sai Buhari
Re: Photo Of Buhari Casting His Vote In His Polling Unit. by Arrester171(m): 7:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
After all this GEJ MUST WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Re: Photo Of Buhari Casting His Vote In His Polling Unit. by Factism(m): 7:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
This change is just inevitable
Re: Photo Of Buhari Casting His Vote In His Polling Unit. by Olodonairaland(m): 7:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
Sai buhari

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari Casting His Vote In His Polling Unit. by Hudman: 7:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
very funny when i still read and see people say goodluck is winning.... funny! dont judge by your states alone. trust me, the people really want change. i was amazed... na wa oh! This one go hard president ebele Jonoathan oh... except the plan B, thats if there is any sef!
Re: Photo Of Buhari Casting His Vote In His Polling Unit. by PassingShot(m): 7:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
Tekzyflex:
President of all Cattle Rearer

So be it. I am one of the over 30 million Nigerian cattle rearers who are saying loud and clear today that GMB shall be our president.

Take heart!

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari Casting His Vote In His Polling Unit. by Marvellouzkk(f): 7:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
Shai Baba or baboon cant win this election i bet u all

Re: Photo Of Buhari Casting His Vote In His Polling Unit. by abduljabbar4(m): 7:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
I voted for you sir
Re: Photo Of Buhari Casting His Vote In His Polling Unit. by Timzyy(m): 7:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
kpeteman:
u have lost, serial loser. ....u will never smell that seat
See Prophet..
Re: Photo Of Buhari Casting His Vote In His Polling Unit. by delors(m): 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
Oh boy, election results so far, APC doubles PDP everywhere o...chai!
Re: Photo Of Buhari Casting His Vote In His Polling Unit. by delors(m): 7:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
kpeteman:
Mumu
Re: Photo Of Buhari Casting His Vote In His Polling Unit. by Rajjah(f): 7:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
kpeteman:
Look @ u. He sat dia b4 Badluck n he is gonnnnnnnnnnnnnna sit dia again n nw......sorri
Re: Photo Of Buhari Casting His Vote In His Polling Unit. by nuttyp: 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
Well, I am one of the baboons, cattles, monkeys or any other thing you have or will call us. I chose GEJ in 2011, but I choose GMB 2015. God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Photo Of Buhari Casting His Vote In His Polling Unit. by Marvellouzkk(f): 7:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
Shai baba the crying continues for you till 2019
Shai baba boko haram
Shai baba sheria
Shai baba baboon and monkeys
Shai baba u intend to inpose sheria law in Nigeria
Shai baba you stop the killings of your children boko hara
Shai baba 1
Shai baba 2
Shai baba 3
Oya back to kastina make we rest with your cry cry

Re: Photo Of Buhari Casting His Vote In His Polling Unit. by jamex93(m): 8:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
sai change
Re: Photo Of Buhari Casting His Vote In His Polling Unit. by jigxy(m): 8:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
My area
APC - 206
PDP - 80

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari Casting His Vote In His Polling Unit. by Ricardo2400(m): 8:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
Baba I have casted my vote for you oo
So pls when you get there don't disappoint us

Sai Buhari!!
Re: Photo Of Buhari Casting His Vote In His Polling Unit. by 50calibre(m): 8:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
The incoming presido of Nigeria!! It's nice to have a president that looks presidential.

I can't wait to see Buhari mingle with other world leaders, he seems charismatic, plus his height makes him very conspicuous. He will literally tower over all other world leaders whenever they're gathered.
Re: Photo Of Buhari Casting His Vote In His Polling Unit. by Kentrasso(f): 8:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
He looks so frail and weak
Re: Photo Of Buhari Casting His Vote In His Polling Unit. by Opeomoope: 8:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
Changes gona coming is coming soon
Re: Photo Of Buhari Casting His Vote In His Polling Unit. by excel111(m): 8:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
makzeze:
The charismatic Incoming President of a United Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari.

I advised Jonathan to stay in Otuoke. He shouldn't come back. So many innocent lives lost under his watch. Corruption and impuni ty have become the order of the day.

Nigeria sai Buhari
sai baba
Re: Photo Of Buhari Casting His Vote In His Polling Unit. by gulfer: 8:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
GEJ decides for Otuoke 2015; GMB for Aso Rock 2015 loading...............................
Re: Photo Of Buhari Casting His Vote In His Polling Unit. by ayomidegreen: 8:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
GMB d people's choice...say baba...sai buari
Re: Photo Of Buhari Casting His Vote In His Polling Unit. by oluwasunshine(f): 9:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
Will election holds tommorow
Re: Photo Of Buhari Casting His Vote In His Polling Unit. by philo3(m): 10:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
see as d paper be like 9jabet long tail slip
Re: Photo Of Buhari Casting His Vote In His Polling Unit. by simdam500(m): 11:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
Nice! He is a plus to himself shocked
Re: Photo Of Buhari Casting His Vote In His Polling Unit. by buddah1: 11:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
Love is greater than money. Gej spent our money on his campaign and we collected and voted for gmb. Buhari straight to aso rock without delay. Sai buhari sai baba

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kashamu’s Supporters Protest Extradition (photo) / Why It Is Incorrect To Say President Must Appoint 37 Ministers - Festus Keyamo / Tinubu's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Election (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.