Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Check Out Who I Voted And Share Yours. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out Who I Voted And Share Yours. (1478 Views)

Nigeria: "I Curse The Day I Voted For Pres. Buhari - Victor Ikpeba / Victor Ipekba - I Curse The Day I Voted Apc.... / Lucy Bisi-onabanjo: ‘I Voted For Buhari Despite Jailing My Husband Because...' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Who I Voted And Share Yours. by Inkman(m): 7:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
Sai Buhari
share yours oooo

Re: Check Out Who I Voted And Share Yours. by isan(m): 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
Guy u get mouth die grin
Re: Check Out Who I Voted And Share Yours. by Vince77(m): 7:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
Its void.... u match d line. tongue

1 Like

Re: Check Out Who I Voted And Share Yours. by TrishaP(f): 7:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
My pvc wasn't in my possession. cry
Re: Check Out Who I Voted And Share Yours. by Inkman(m): 7:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
vince77 na you wan void am?
TrishaP sowie
Isan bros i dey with you
Re: Check Out Who I Voted And Share Yours. by zyzxx(m): 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
TrishaP:
My pvc wasn't in my possession. cry
grin grin
Come and collect it now
Gud pm
Re: Check Out Who I Voted And Share Yours. by Metrofox(m): 8:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
Inkman:
Sai Buhari
share yours oooo
wetin dey do this guy serf, do u have parkinson's or what? see as u waste one of baba's vote there just because u wan snap picture..thats an invalid presidential vote bro. sorry..
Re: Check Out Who I Voted And Share Yours. by ArodeTsolaye: 8:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
Buhari's supporter's can't even thumbprint properly. Void vote. grin #ForwardGEJ>>>>.
Re: Check Out Who I Voted And Share Yours. by Inkman(m): 8:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
Metrofox:

wetin dey do this guy serf, do u have parkinson's or what? see as u waste one of baba's vote there just because u wan snap picture..thats an invalid presidential vote bro. sorry..

na ur papa get parkinsons
dont tell me poo about what you know nought about
if e dey pain you
go drink otapiapia

1 Like

Re: Check Out Who I Voted And Share Yours. by Lanceslot(m): 8:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
Vince77:
Its void.... u match d line. tongue
Na olodo him be nah.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Who I Voted And Share Yours. by Lanceslot(m): 8:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
That's it for you.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Who I Voted And Share Yours. by ArodeTsolaye: 9:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lanceslot:
That's it for you.

Good! PDP members are intelligent folks led by a Ph.D. The cattle rearer-led APC members can't even thumbprint properly. You voted APGA in what election? Who exactly is the contestant? I'm interested.

Abia people should vote APGA for Governorship. #Alexotti #AbiaAPGA

1 Like

Re: Check Out Who I Voted And Share Yours. by Metrofox(m): 10:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
Inkman:

na ur papa get parkinsons
dont tell me poo about what you know nought about
if e dey pain you
go drink otapiapia
doesn't change the fact that u wasted baba's vote,ur thumbprint should not cross the lines..be careful next time tho..sai buhari
Re: Check Out Who I Voted And Share Yours. by Lanceslot(m): 6:52am On Mar 29, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Good! PDP members are intelligent folks led by a Ph.D. The cattle rearer-led APC members can't even thumbprint properly. You voted APGA in what election? Who exactly is the contestant? I'm interested.

Abia people should vote APGA for Governorship. #Alexotti #AbiaAPGA
That's the ballot for house of Rep election, I don't really know the candidate but as a true son of the soul I decided to do the "needful", you know what I mean? I'm only interested in the Presidential election and I don't wona make a mistake.
Re: Check Out Who I Voted And Share Yours. by Inkman(m): 8:51am On Mar 29, 2015
Metrofox:

doesn't change the fact that u wasted baba's vote,ur thumbprint should not cross the lines..be careful next time tho..sai buhari

and did you see the ink cross the line?
Those pics were taken before my thumb
hit the paper
dont talk about what you arent sure of
next time

(1) (Reply)

Live 10 A.m - Election Results 4 All D Other State Till The Last Result B / Did You Notice These After The Election Was Anounced. / Please Help Clarify This Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.