Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Movie Critics Of The Millennium. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movie Critics Of The Millennium. (546 Views)

Critics Roasts Fifty Shades Darker / The 100 Best Films Of The 21st Century, According To 177 Film Critics / Nigeria Biggest Movie Blog Is Looking For Movie Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Movie Critics Of The Millennium. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
This thread was mainly created to discuss about the poor budget movies and also flops in the over -hyped movie.

After watching movies like Son of Man, Noah and even one yéyé movie about Moses, my frustration made me create this thread.

but before we begin, can we first talk about this Moses movie, sorry I've forgotten the name but the way the whole bible stories are twisted in these movies only makes me watch it because it's action and not because there is anything to learn.

we bounce back to movies like teenage mutant ninja turtle and the rest which had high expectations.
Re: Movie Critics Of The Millennium. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
Teenage mutant ninja turtle was by far in my option the worst movie of 2014. The graphic is sick, storyline can't even match that of the cartoon. I will give it 2.5/5 star.

Witches of east end: I like that movie but no much suspend I could predict easily the next movie of major characters like ingrid, freya and dash. But still it has a good storyline. I would like to see season 3. Its 3.7/5 star.
Re: Movie Critics Of The Millennium. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
Oxasbi:
Teenage mutant ninja turtle was by far in my option the worst movie of 2014. The graphic is sick, storyline can't even match that of the cartoon. I will give it 2.5/5 star.

Witches of east end: I like that movie but no much suspend I could predict easily the next movie of major characters like ingrid, freya and dash. But still it has a good storyline. I would like to see season 3. Its 3.7/5 star.
yeah!!TMNT,I luv the appearance... then along the line it became so boring ...why must they do shi' like that?

(1) (Reply)

‘film Festival Will Attract Multi-million Naira Investments To Nigeria’ / Emmy Awards Winners- 2015 / What's Your Favourite Tv Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.