Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:14 AM

APC Chairmanship Aspirant, Others Die In Boat Accident On Way To Vote - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Chairmanship Aspirant, Others Die In Boat Accident On Way To Vote (38521 Views)

Four Soldiers Drown In In Bayelsa In Boat Mishap / Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria / Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Chairmanship Aspirant, Others Die In Boat Accident On Way To Vote by iiichidodo: 11:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
Adegbodolu1:

[s]

Igbo boy (Abia or Anambra, I dont know) watch your comment[/s].
Re: APC Chairmanship Aspirant, Others Die In Boat Accident On Way To Vote by diego101(m): 11:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
On behalf of PDP, sorry sir

Get till 2019
Re: APC Chairmanship Aspirant, Others Die In Boat Accident On Way To Vote by Babsek: 11:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
May their soul Rest In Perfect Peace. Amen
Re: APC Chairmanship Aspirant, Others Die In Boat Accident On Way To Vote by Emmiee28(m): 11:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
Try respect D dead now, life is lost here n families still in grieve...
Re: APC Chairmanship Aspirant, Others Die In Boat Accident On Way To Vote by Akinz0126(m): 11:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
Etumgbe:
dis election has consumed souls
Sha Nothern Nigeria is still calm ba?Just waitin for the outcome of the election. Until the winner'll be announce before they really shows their real colour I pray they(North) wount hve their way.
Re: APC Chairmanship Aspirant, Others Die In Boat Accident On Way To Vote by IYANGBALI: 11:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
HOW NEWSPAPERS' HEADLINES ON
MONDAY 30TH MARCH, 2015 WILL LOOK LIKE:
1. "INEC declares Buhari President-Elect
with 26.4 million votes! PDP rejects result" - VANGUARD!
2. "Buhari declared winner!". "This is the
worst election in Nigeria's history" (Olisa
Metuh) - PUNCH!
3. "APC in a historic victory!". "Godswill
Akpabio flee to Ghana, begs for forgiveness". - PM NEWS!
4. "This is the most rigged election in the
world, Jega must be arrested and
imprisoned immediately. We are heading to court" (Ruben Abati) - DAILY INDEPENDENT!
5. "South-south boils as INEC declares Buhari winner, Militants threatened war." - NIGERIAN TRIBUNE!
6. "APC wins Aso Rock, 70 Senate seats and 65% House of Reps. We are studying the results" (Mimiko) - SUN NEWSPAPER!
7. "Militants Protests Buhari's Victory,
Demands Cancellation Of Polls In 21 States" - TRIUMPH NEWSPAPER!
8. "How Jega Rigged The Polls In Favour Of Buhari" - Premium time
9. "Obama, Cameron, Hollande, Ban Ki
Moon, World Leaders Congratulate Buhari" - THE NATION!
10. "I Will Finish All The Gambaris In Niger Delta Before May 29" (Asari Dokubo) - SAHARAREPORTERS !
11. "Jega Rigged For The Opposition, We Will Obtain A Court Order And Arrest Him" (SSS spokeswoman, Marylin Ogar) - LEADERSHIP!
12. "It Can Never Be Possible, It Is Either
Jonathan Or No Nigeria" (Ayo Fayose) - DAILY TRUST
13. "Senate President, David Mark In A Secret Meeting With The Military To Stop May, 29 Handing Over To Buhari" - THISDAY NEWSPAPER
14. "No President That Has His People At
Heart Will Hand Over Power To Someone
Who Doesn't Care About The Masses" (Doyin Okupe) - NTA NEWS
15. "Nigeria Will Be Better Without
Jonathan" (United Nation) - NEW YORK TIMES.
Re: APC Chairmanship Aspirant, Others Die In Boat Accident On Way To Vote by Adegbodolu1: 11:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
[quote author=iiichidodo post=32115399][/quote]

OK - Ibo boy (Abia or Anambra, I dont know) watch your comment.
Re: APC Chairmanship Aspirant, Others Die In Boat Accident On Way To Vote by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 29, 2015
Chai
The man said yes but his chi said no
Hey yaaaa
Re: APC Chairmanship Aspirant, Others Die In Boat Accident On Way To Vote by iiichidodo: 12:01am On Mar 29, 2015
Adegbodolu1:

OK - Ibo boy (Abia or Anambra, I dont know) watch your comment.
Are you pained that your thug chairman is dead?? Why don't you go take swimming lessons or go fucck yourself,hmm?And if you don't like my comment then eat sh**t.
Re: APC Chairmanship Aspirant, Others Die In Boat Accident On Way To Vote by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 29, 2015
iiichidodo:
Are you pained that your thug chairman is dead?? Why don't you go take swimming lessons or go fucck yourself,hmm?And if you don't like my comment then eat sh**t.

My dear,you just dey fight everywhere today
Biko cooluo nu down

1 Like

Re: APC Chairmanship Aspirant, Others Die In Boat Accident On Way To Vote by olaniyanc: 12:58am On Mar 29, 2015
Deadlyviper:
God destroyed pharaoh of Egypt

God is destroying apc for the bloods on their heads

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

Ignorant boy!
Re: APC Chairmanship Aspirant, Others Die In Boat Accident On Way To Vote by funshiba(m): 1:51am On Mar 29, 2015
Muiz is a good friend of mine and I still remember wishing him Happy Birthday not knowing he will die on his birthdya. I still look at my BB to wish he comes back to say he is alive...Im so sad and gutted bout his loss.

He is a young man and full of hope, he inspired alot of people.

I will only wish Bisi (The wife) and the kids Gods love as he is the only one that can be with them.

I still cant sleep knowing I saw him in my dreams yesterday, He drove by my car and didnt say anything to me, Now I know the meaning

RIP my good friend.

1 Like

Re: APC Chairmanship Aspirant, Others Die In Boat Accident On Way To Vote by MNPviol(m): 2:04am On Mar 29, 2015
Vanity! His book has been closed. Oh life! So so so short. Even the rich cant control d number of their days.

1 Like

Re: APC Chairmanship Aspirant, Others Die In Boat Accident On Way To Vote by chiedu7: 2:51am On Mar 29, 2015
[size=20pt]I hope dem no use do jazz[/size]
Re: APC Chairmanship Aspirant, Others Die In Boat Accident On Way To Vote by chiedu7: 3:09am On Mar 29, 2015
IYANGBALI:
HOW NEWSPAPERS' HEADLINES ON
MONDAY 30TH MARCH, 2015 WILL LOOK LIKE:
1. "INEC declares Buhari President-Elect
with 26.4 million votes! PDP rejects result" - VANGUARD!
2. "Buhari declared winner!". "This is the
worst election in Nigeria's history" (Olisa
Metuh) - PUNCH!
3. "APC in a historic victory!". "Godswill
Akpabio flee to Ghana, begs for forgiveness". - PM NEWS!
4. "This is the most rigged election in the
world, Jega must be arrested and
imprisoned immediately. We are heading to court" (Ruben Abati) - DAILY INDEPENDENT!
5. "South-south boils as INEC declares Buhari winner, Militants threatened war." - NIGERIAN TRIBUNE!
6. "APC wins Aso Rock, 70 Senate seats and 65% House of Reps. We are studying the results" (Mimiko) - SUN NEWSPAPER!
7. "Militants Protests Buhari's Victory,
Demands Cancellation Of Polls In 21 States" - TRIUMPH NEWSPAPER!
8. "How Jega Rigged The Polls In Favour Of Buhari" - Premium time
9. "Obama, Cameron, Hollande, Ban Ki
Moon, World Leaders Congratulate Buhari" - THE NATION!
10. "I Will Finish All The Gambaris In Niger Delta Before May 29" (Asari Dokubo) - SAHARAREPORTERS !
11. "Jega Rigged For The Opposition, We Will Obtain A Court Order And Arrest Him" (SSS spokeswoman, Marylin Ogar) - LEADERSHIP!
12. "It Can Never Be Possible, It Is Either
Jonathan Or No Nigeria" (Ayo Fayose) - DAILY TRUST
13. "Senate President, David Mark In A Secret Meeting With The Military To Stop May, 29 Handing Over To Buhari" - THISDAY NEWSPAPER
14. "No President That Has His People At
Heart Will Hand Over Power To Someone
Who Doesn't Care About The Masses" (Doyin Okupe) - NTA NEWS
15. "Nigeria Will Be Better Without
Jonathan" (United Nation) - NEW YORK TIMES.

[size=16pt]BAD INDIAN HEMP DEY AFFECT YOUR JUDGEMENT[/size]

Re: APC Chairmanship Aspirant, Others Die In Boat Accident On Way To Vote by arimahoseloka(m): 5:10am On Mar 29, 2015
Deadlyviper:

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
greatest idi.ot ever
Re: APC Chairmanship Aspirant, Others Die In Boat Accident On Way To Vote by Abdulhafis00: 6:13am On Mar 29, 2015
muiz, i few of d inec officer dat work at ibowon is really regretting nw...muiz body is yet 2 b found but was confirm dead.....Tnk God 4 me lyf....lifejacket really help me

1 Like

Re: APC Chairmanship Aspirant, Others Die In Boat Accident On Way To Vote by gogodaye(m): 7:07am On Mar 29, 2015
psychologist:
RIP
Btwn whatever happened to life jacket usage in nigeria is still astornishing
My signature tho
So damn true.......
One keeps on wondering why this is not enforced......Nigerians sure have little or no regards for their own lives....much less that of others....
Re: APC Chairmanship Aspirant, Others Die In Boat Accident On Way To Vote by Aswidi: 7:31am On Mar 29, 2015
May d gentle souls of all dose who died during dis election n d souls of all d faithful departed rest in perfect peace. Amen
Re: APC Chairmanship Aspirant, Others Die In Boat Accident On Way To Vote by tosin2013: 8:09am On Mar 29, 2015
He was said to be a really nice guy with overwhelming support in the town. So sad he died on his birthday.

I hope this was a pure accident cos he will be the 3rd prominent apc politician to die in the last 2weeks!

The other guy was the only son of the OLU of Epe town. The town is mourning seriously!

May God forgive his soul and care for his family.
Re: APC Chairmanship Aspirant, Others Die In Boat Accident On Way To Vote by IYANGBALI: 11:24am On Mar 29, 2015
chiedu7:

the thing pain am grin
Re: APC Chairmanship Aspirant, Others Die In Boat Accident On Way To Vote by IYANGBALI: 11:55am On Mar 29, 2015
chiedu7:

Watch "PDP RIGGING ON-GOING IN NIGERIA" on YouTube - PDP RIGGING ON-GOING IN NIGERIA:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwfVV3fQXmQ
Re: APC Chairmanship Aspirant, Others Die In Boat Accident On Way To Vote by skykenny: 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
Kai Buhari just lost one vote. RIP man.
Re: APC Chairmanship Aspirant, Others Die In Boat Accident On Way To Vote by skykenny: 5:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
Deadlyviper:

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
Am laughing gagastically at you. You why? Jona is about to make history.
Re: APC Chairmanship Aspirant, Others Die In Boat Accident On Way To Vote by fadjnr(m): 7:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
A friend of mine died in the mishap too. So sad. Rip to the dead

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is It That The Only Time Any USA President Visited Nigeria Was Obasanjo Era? / Burial Photos Of Dr. Chinelo Megafu / Tinubu Refers To Atiku As 'Former Senate President' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.