Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet (48635 Views)

Reno Omokri Comes For Elrufai Again For Insisting On Prosecuting Audu Maikori / How We Got Job To Print Fake INEC Result Sheet In Rivers – Suspect (Video) / INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
ommo:

Oh, so you are afraid and you don't wish that for yourself, and you were praising the idiot police officer that did the same thing to another human like you. I thought you saw nothing wrong with the policeman's action, STUPID fool. HAHHAHAAHHAhahahaahahhahahaha. fear fear goat hahahahaha.

You are afraid to have the same wish for me come back on you? grin

Oponu Ode, this is how it works in the real world.

The offed shitstain should be charged post humously for interrupting an electoral process.

No wonder they off you guys like fowls. Basic follow the law is a hardship for some dunces like you. And your father is somewhere thinking he has a son, not knowing that he raised a complete and utter failure and a disgrace to humanity.

Grow a brain before you post next time #ShitForBrains grin
Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by ommo(m): 12:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
CityNG:

You are afraid to have the same wish for me come back on you? grin

Oponu Ode, this is how it works in the real world.

The offed shitstain should be charged post humously for interrupting an electoral process.

No wonder they off you guys like fowls. Basic follow the law is a hardship for some dunces like you. And your father is somewhere thinking he has a son, not knowing that he raised a complete and utter failure and a disgrace to humanity.

Grow a brain before you post next time #ShitForBrains grin

Hahahahaha, look at this myopic chicken liver idiot calling me oponu ode. If you have one hundredth my brain, you will not be this miserable PIG. Wasted sperm!!!!!!!!!!!!. LOL
Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by ChristineC: 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
kraftykc:

Hmm? Is that all, Little shitstain?
Yes it is, insignificant animal feed! cool

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by jaytee01(m): 1:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
buygala:
why would the young man insist on seeing the result sheets? .... Was he planning to run away with it, tear it, or butcher everyone in sight if he couldn't find it? undecided

Is he a party representative, Inec Staff, or Attahiru Jega himself?

The Dude was acting like someone who had a death-wish, so the impatient Police-man promptly obliged him...One doesn't stupidlly insist on his rights even in the face of such palpable tension...The Policeman may have had good reason to feel that the irate and stubborn youth was posing a threat to the democratic process in that area, so he did his job.... end of story angry

This is the first situation this year, where I feel that the police-man who gunned the dude down deserves a medal smiley ....

The dude should have quietly cast his vote and gone home to pray that his favorite candidate emerges the best rigger, instead of forming Rambo and testing the patience of trigger-happy policemen who can't differentiate between concerned honest citezens and Political thugs undecided

And for all those quoting me and spewing trash, please tomorrow is another election day... Feel free to go to any polling booth and insist on enforcing any 'right' which is different from casting your vote. .. You will not be differentiated fron the political thug who aims to truncate the democratic process... And the security agencies have their orders...angry

ITS ONLY THE LIVING THAT REAP THE DIVIDENDS OF DEMOCRACY.... CAST YOUR VOTE, ACT THE COWARD AND GO HOME... undecided

He should get a medal abi?
I hope you will still feel this way if your relative was involved.
Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by jerrymej(m): 2:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
What right has he to be shown the result sheet? He killed himself rather. Is he the INEC chairman? Or he's part of the Electoral body. Why insisting on seeing the result sheet? Was he sent to take a credible record of the poll there? Or he wants to see it in other not for it to be manipulated! Chai..
I don't care of what party he's in support of, rather his disputed act dragged him to the fortune death. Hmm! Maybe that's how his death has been signed..
God knows best. But its sadden that he lost his precious life in a mischievous form.
Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by toniacan(f): 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
Most of our policemen are vampires on the prowl, if INEC told the citizens to ensure that their votes are counted why won't they want to see the result. The policemen gunned the youth because ho was found defenceless, why was Gov. Amaechi not killed when he insisted on seeing the result sheet at his P U? The blood of that youth will haunt that policeman forever.
Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by hamilton62(m): 3:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
gunther6:

So a voter cannot insist on seeing the result of an election entered into the result sheet. Very soon you will die and dogs shall eat your corpse... Son of a b*tch.... #Ripnoblesoul #murder #change
Who are you to insist for it?
Even an adhoc staff from another polling unit or the president can't insist for it.
Even Amaechi in Rivers state wasn't shown after insisting.
Did people really get the true information before going to polling booth?
He has paid the greatest amount which is life but even at that, the police man was ill-matured to give him death at least a shot at his leg would have serve him best.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 29, 2015
ommo:

Hahahahaha, look at this myopic chicken liver idiot calling me oponu ode. If you have one hundredth my brain, you will not be this miserable PIG. Wasted sperm!!!!!!!!!!!!. LOL

Someone please tie this one down before he runs into the market and start biting people grin

Oponu ode (again) omo irankiran.
Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by Fxwarrior: 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
buygala:
why would the young man insist on seeing the result sheets? .... Was he planning to run away with it, tear it, or butcher everyone in sight if he couldn't find it? undecided

Is he a party representative, Inec Staff, or Attahiru Jega himself?

The Dude was acting like someone who had a death-wish, so the impatient Police-man promptly obliged him...One doesn't stupidlly insist on his rights even in the face of such palpable tension...The Policeman may have had good reason to feel that the irate and stubborn youth was posing a threat to the democratic process in that area, so he did his job.... end of story angry

This is the first situation this year, where I feel that the police-man who gunned the dude down deserves a medal smiley ....

The dude should have quietly cast his vote and gone home to pray that his favorite candidate emerges the best rigger, instead of forming Rambo and testing the patience of trigger-happy policemen who can't differentiate between concerned honest citezens and Political thugs undecided

And for all those quoting me and spewing trash, please tomorrow is another election day... Feel free to go to any polling booth and insist on enforcing any 'right' which is different from casting your vote. .. You will not be differentiated fron the political thug who aims to truncate the democratic process... And the security agencies have their orders...angry

ITS ONLY THE LIVING THAT REAP THE DIVIDENDS OF DEMOCRACY.... CAST YOUR VOTE, ACT THE COWARD AND GO HOME... undecided

Back in the days when men were men this stupid utterance of yours is enough to have you carried by your legs and thrown into the evil forest.

So the young man does not have the right to insist his vote be counted? I think you should have your brains dusted of cobweb.
Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by Fxwarrior: 4:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
Etinosajay:

Inasmuch as u think you have made some sense, with all the likes and shares you have gathered. I feel ashamed that this is your thought.

My friend, the voter is equally a stakeholder in the election. The individual was very correct to demand to see the eventual result, because as per experience, a result sheet is to be posted on the wall of the polling unit at the end of a voting excercise, for all to see.

My guess is that was not done, hence the insistence of the youth to see the result. If the security agent had felt the youth posed a threat, why not arrest him or use other method to restrain him than taking his life.

If more than one person had insisted on seeing the result, will the policeman had shot all of them?

How dare he fire at a defenceless civilian? Even America will not try it. They value their citizens. They should have lynched that policeman.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by Tonason: 9:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
dre11:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/03/28/nigeria-decides-policeman-kills-youth-for-insisting-on-sighting-election-result-sheet/

Cc lalasticlala

I am not supporting the police man. But the young man is no party agent that will give him the impetus to demand for such sensitive material, or he acted simply because he read from social media about Amaechi's demand who was doing show of shame.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by nzeadachie: 2:00am On Mar 30, 2015
ommo:

Look at another FOOOOL, was his political colouration stated? Base on what did you draw the conclusion that his APC, myopic goat in human skin. Must everything be PDP and APC.

Mark my words, that policeman will never know peace, his supporters and those who sided with this barbaric action of his shall taste what has befallen this innocent young man.
MUGU WHY YOU NO GO THERE AND SK FOR THE RESULT SHEET? THE GUY DON DIE BE THAT AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, YOUR RANTING HERE CAN NOT HELP

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by ommo(m): 11:11am On Mar 30, 2015
CityNG:

Someone please tie this one down before he runs into the market and start biting people grin

Oponu ode (again) omo irankiran.

You have already entered the market long time ago. Oloshi buruku, oniranu who has cow dung for brain. Omo ale'. You asked for someone's help but, you rather have already been tied down after you've entered the market naked. A myopic idiot who thinks his smart, a mad naked goat that thinks his wearing the most beautiful cloth. A brainless ostrich that thinks its smarter than all animals. Once again, you are A WASTED SPERM and a NONENTITY. LOL!!!!!! Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by ommo(m): 11:26am On Mar 30, 2015
Tonason:

I am not supporting the police man. But the young man is no party agent that will give him the impetus to demand for such sensitive material, or he acted simply because he read from social media about Amaechi's demand who was doing show of shame.

My guy, i get your point, but, for sake of argument, lets assume the young man was wrong for asking to see the result sheet, which court or constitution passed a guilty judgement on him for him to be killed just like that, that is my point. I know for a fact that every polling unit must have a copy of the result sheet pasted for all to see not only party agents. I'm saying this has a matter of fact.

The policeman has no right whatsoever to have shot the innocent guy. Legally, when you are arrested for any offence, you are innocent until proven guilty by a competent court of jurisdiction. Thank you

I
Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 30, 2015
ommo:

You have already entered the market long time ago. Oloshi buruku, oniranu who has cow dung for brain. Omo ale'. You asked for someone's help but, you rather have already been tied down after you've entered the market naked. A myopic idiot who thinks his smart, a mad naked goat that thinks his wearing the most beautiful cloth. A brainless ostrich that thinks its smarter than all animals. Once again, you are A WASTED SPERM and a NONENTITY. LOL!!!!!! Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omo losile lo gbesi wa, why the lull in responding?

Are you consulting with your deranged extended family for a group response? grin

Omo ati agbole oloriburuku. Akindanini akindindinrin.

Won pe alaru, oduro. cheesy
Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 30, 2015
Fxwarrior:

How dare he fire at a defenceless civilian? Even America will not try it. They value their citizens. They should have lynched that policeman.

Shut up already geez.

Yes citizens are killed daily here in the U.S. by police.

The youth is an idiot and it cost him his life.

You were all warned to vote and go home and they even locked you down with a curfew.

Think about this, what made the youth so special that he was the only one that ate lead?

You guys are all pretending that the youth went up to the police and calmly asked for shit. I bet you he was unruly, acting like a thug and he got put down for coming up to the cops grilles.

Give it up already and use this as a life's learning.
Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 30, 2015
ommo:

My guy, i get your point, but, for sake of argument, lets assume the young man was wrong for asking to see the result sheet, which court or constitution passed a guilty judgement on him for him to be killed just like that, that is my point. I know for a fact that every polling unit must have a copy of the result sheet pasted for all to see not only party agents. I'm saying this has a matter of fact.

The policeman has no right whatsoever to have shot the innocent guy. Legally, when you are arrested for any offence, you are innocent until proven guilty by a competent court of jurisdiction. Thank you

The cop is authorized to defend his life and the General public by using his issued lethal weapon.

His government issued rifle is not a walking stick and has only one purpose.
Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by klevajey: 2:59pm On Mar 30, 2015
CityNG:

The cop is authorized to defend his life and the General public by using his issued lethal weapon.

His government issued rifle is not a walking stick and has only one purpose.

and who empowered the government?? isn't it the people?? without d people, were would be no money to buy weapons, hence a soldier bcomes an ordinary civilian...
Re: Policeman Kills Youth For Insisting On Sighting Election Result Sheet by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
klevajey:

and who empowered the government?? isn't it the people?? without d people, were would be no money to buy weapons, hence a soldier bcomes an ordinary civilian...

Keep stroking yourself.

You have a lot to learn about democracy still.

Dude is dead and gone because he lacked tact.

By voting for representation you're permitting elected officials to act on your behalf and to create laws on your behalf. You also yield certain security to the defense forces which includes the police force (why can they carry weapons when you can't, why do they have arrest powers and you don't?).

Good luck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court / Pictures From Labor Party's Jos Rally / Oby & Pastor Chinedu Ezekwesili At Inauguration Thanksgiving (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.