Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,394 members, 7,954,574 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:03 PM

Bode George Loses Polling Unit To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George Loses Polling Unit To APC (823 Views)

PDP Youths Follow Car Carrying Votes From Polling Unit To Prevent Rigging / Ondo Update: SSG Loses Polling Unit As Akeredolu Wins Unit / Governor Aliyu Loses Polling Unit In Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bode George Loses Polling Unit To APC by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
Former deputy national chairman of the Peoples
Democratic Party, PDP, Chief Olabode George lost his
PU001 Evans Street, in Lagos Island, Lagos State to
the All Progressives Congress, APC, by one vote.
The outcome of the presidential polls declared by the
Electoral Officer, showed that the PDP scored 108,
while the APC pulled 109.
Presidential polls
PDP – 108
APC – 109

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/bode-george-loses-polling-unit-to-apc/
Re: Bode George Loses Polling Unit To APC by politricks: 11:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
Those who say 1 vote does not count i hope you are seeing..

1 Like

Re: Bode George Loses Polling Unit To APC by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
politricks:
Those who say 1 vote does not count i hope you are seeing..
This 2015 election is full of surprises,Bode george should bury his head in shame

wakacome

(1) (Reply)

Important Lesson Learned From The Presidential Election In Gov.ameachi Camp. / "Oba Akiolu" ,.."the Lagoon"..... "How I Was Forced To Open This Thread.".. / The Buhari Nigerians Don’t Know – David-west

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.