Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,120 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

APC Condemns Election Violence In Gombe, Rivers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Condemns Election Violence In Gombe, Rivers (592 Views)

APC Condemns Election Violence In Gombe, Rivers / Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence / APC Condemns Attack On Jonathan’s Convoy In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Condemns Election Violence In Gombe, Rivers by harrysterol(m): 11:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
The All Progressives Congress (APC) has strongly condemned the
violence perpetrated against its members in Gombe and Rivers State during Saturday’s elections, saying violence has no place in any democracy.
In a statement issued in Lagos on Saturday by its National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, the party in particular condemned the collusion between INEC and the PDP, aided by the security in Rivers, saying what transpired in the state is nothing but a travesty of elections.
”INEC practically handed over the elections to the PDP in Rivers, depriving APC strongholds of men and material. In Okrika, materials arrived and were taken to the home of the State Secretary for PDP Ibibia Walter, while all units in Ahoada East and Omuma LGAs do not have result sheets. To worsen matters, PDP thugs unleashed mayhem on APC voters, killing one member in Tai Local Government and harassing a serving Commissioner.
”Simply put, there was an orchestrated, massive disenfranchisement in APC strongholds,” it said.
APC also condemned the killing of eight of the party’s members, one of them a serving member of the House of Assembly, in Gombe State on Saturday, saying it was aimed at intimidating its members and preventing them from coming out to vote.
The party also said there is a plan to rob former Governor Danjuma Gombe of victory in his senatorial district, as the military commander and the police commissioner in the state are trying to orchestrate a crisis so they can arrest the former Governor and putting him away.
It therefore called for an end to the violence, harassment and
intimidation of its members in the state.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/apc-condemns-election-violence-in-gombe-rivers/
Re: APC Condemns Election Violence In Gombe, Rivers by simdam500(m): 11:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
Everything working together for a GMB
Re: APC Condemns Election Violence In Gombe, Rivers by khassy(m): 11:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
like say no b them do am

anyways

cruising to victory in our brand new Bugatti veyron

GEJ till 2019
Re: APC Condemns Election Violence In Gombe, Rivers by harrysterol(m): 11:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
simdam500:
Everything working together for a GMB
grin grin I know where you belong now cheesy
Re: APC Condemns Election Violence In Gombe, Rivers by beycity(m): 11:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
Anything wey them like make them do! Baba must enter.
Sai GMB
Sai Change
Re: APC Condemns Election Violence In Gombe, Rivers by simdam500(m): 11:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
harrysterol: grin grin I know where you belong now cheesy

cheesy I don't belong to d party...

Still it sai GMB! cheesy
Re: APC Condemns Election Violence In Gombe, Rivers by Ewizard(m): 11:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
na person wey mess 4 class na dey first condemn d smell....
Re: APC Condemns Election Violence In Gombe, Rivers by harrysterol(m): 11:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
simdam500:

cheesy I don't belong to d party...

Still it sai GMB! cheesy
Sai GEJ till buhari apologies to the whole nation
Re: APC Condemns Election Violence In Gombe, Rivers by simdam500(m): 11:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
harrysterol:
Sai GEJ till buhari apologies to the whole nation
cheesy
Re: APC Condemns Election Violence In Gombe, Rivers by bennyrazz: 11:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
inec should do the needful and let justice prevail in rivers state by cancelling today's election due to widespread irregularities across the state. Justice delayed is justice denied. As for electoral violence, I think politicians should be held accountable. APC have spoken against violence during this election but I am yet to see that of PDP
Re: APC Condemns Election Violence In Gombe, Rivers by harrysterol(m): 11:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
bennyrazz:
inec should do the needful and let justice prevail in rivers state by cancelling today's election due to widespread irregularities across the state. Justice delayed is justice denied. As for electoral violence, I think politicians should be held accountable. APC have spoken against violence during this election but I am yet to see that of PDP
cancel u say because of one miscrant ameachi abi?
Re: APC Condemns Election Violence In Gombe, Rivers by bennyrazz: 12:04am On Mar 29, 2015
harrysterol:
cancel u say because of one miscrant ameachi abi?

if ameachi is a miscreant, what is wike?

(1) (Reply)

⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ For The Ban Mod! / Goodluck And PDP Supporters Room / Farewell Message For Goodluck Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.