Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Twin Sisters Who Killed Mother Get 30-yr Sentence - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twin Sisters Who Killed Mother Get 30-yr Sentence (2098 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Says Churchill Is A Yahoo Boy Who Killed Their Unborn Child / Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo / Photos: Meet South African Twin Sisters Who Married The Same Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twin Sisters Who Killed Mother Get 30-yr Sentence by danieljune(m): 12:15am On Mar 29, 2015
Jasmiyah and Tasimyah Whitehead were 16 when they stabbed their mother, Jarmecca, 34, to death. They stabbed her so violently and repeatedly that they severed her spinal cord.....http://www.mediareachout.com/?p=24683

1 Share

Re: Twin Sisters Who Killed Mother Get 30-yr Sentence by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 29, 2015
Ibeji oran!!! Wicked Twins. . . . 34 minus 16 years, that means she gave birth to them at 18 years?! Okay!!
Re: Twin Sisters Who Killed Mother Get 30-yr Sentence by jessiecah(f): 2:19am On Mar 29, 2015
How can the children you gave birth to murder you? God forbid!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Twin Sisters Who Killed Mother Get 30-yr Sentence by axortedbabe(f): 3:06am On Mar 29, 2015
Rebellious kids..
I pray it wont b my portion or anybdy i knw..
Re: Twin Sisters Who Killed Mother Get 30-yr Sentence by Babe2sure(f): 4:21am On Mar 29, 2015
Evil twins! They must have stressed their mother so much, even before killing her.
Re: Twin Sisters Who Killed Mother Get 30-yr Sentence by EmmySparky(m): 8:47am On Mar 29, 2015
Damn such pretty creatures....how much wickedness they had concealed in those pretty faces of theirs...wat a pity...they won't be able to have their own kids
Re: Twin Sisters Who Killed Mother Get 30-yr Sentence by englishmart(m): 8:51am On Mar 29, 2015
so pretty they are...

The prettier the more wicked
Re: Twin Sisters Who Killed Mother Get 30-yr Sentence by Crocz(m): 10:17am On Mar 29, 2015
englishmart:
so pretty they are...

The prettier the more wicked
So wicked they are pretty

The more wicked, the prettier...*sigh* grin
Re: Twin Sisters Who Killed Mother Get 30-yr Sentence by SELENAqueensy(f): 3:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
I can't even kill a chicken not to talk of a human being... And to say she is my mother
Haba na

(1) (Reply)

How Linda Ikeji Broke The Internet, Blog Now Worth N1.1 Billion / Cute Picture Of Former Lagos State Governor Fashola And Son Together / Inside The Private Jet Of JJ Okada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.