Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Election Results With Pictures - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Results With Pictures (148103 Views)

INEC Officer Bleeds From Head As He Announces Election Results In Rivers / PDP's Magic In Taraba's Gov' Election Results.... With Pictures / DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Results With Pictures by Laid2001: 11:22am On Mar 29, 2015
RIVERS

Although voting could not take place in so many PUs in Rivers and was inconclusive in others mainly due to absence of Result sheet and in some cases absence of Presidential ballot papers.
However, the Card readers work prety well in most Units only that elections could not take place due to the above reasons.

Meanwhile in the Shell RA Rumuokwurushi ward 3, Units 005, 006 and 007 the result for PRESIDENTIAL IS AS FOLLOWS

P Unit 005, APC- 80 PDP-196

P Unit 006, APC- 51 PDP- 127

P Unit 007, APC- 102 PDP- 163

3 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by meforyou1(m): 11:22am On Mar 29, 2015
Why is this on front page if they are unverified. We need to be extremely careful

1 Like

Re: Election Results With Pictures by Dospix(m): 11:22am On Mar 29, 2015
awo666:
Climax of Loss: *Musiliu Olatunde
Obanikoro lost his
Polling Unit.
*Buruji Kashamu lost his Polling
unit.
*Femi Fani Kayode lost his Polling
unit.
*Olusegun Rahman Mimiko lost
his Polling
unit.
*Gani Adams lost his Polling unit.
*Iyiola Omisore lost his polling
unit.
*Jimi Agbaje lost his polling unit.
*Bode George lost his polling
unit.
*Doyin Okupe lost his polling
unit.
*Pa Olusegun Osoba lost his
polling unit.
*Sen. Femi Okunrounmu lost his
polling
unit.
Goodluck Jonathan lost his Aso
Rock polling units. Definitely
Goodluck Jonathan will eventually
lose the presidential race!
You are a fat lair; now i am beginning to believe those who are doubting the credibility of these result. FFK posted today that he delivered his ward. You guys are just so unrepentant in your propagandist and rebellious attitude.

3 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 29, 2015
So we should only believe results that tell us PDP won by a landslide abi?
iiichidodo:
Fake unverified info, believe this at your own risk.

5 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by meforyou1(m): 11:23am On Mar 29, 2015
Laid2001:
RIVERS

Although voting could not take place in so many PUs in Rivers and was inconclusive in others mainly due to absence of Result sheet and in some cases absence of Presidential ballot papers.
However, the Card readers work prety well in most Units only that elections could not take place due to the above reasons.

Meanwhile in the Shell RA Rumuokwurushi ward 3, Units 005, 006 and 007 the result for PRESIDENTIAL IS AS FOLLOWS

P Unit 005, APC- 80 PDP-196

P Unit 006, APC- 51 PDP- 127

P Unit 007, APC- 102 PDP- 163

I know PDP will win rivers for sure

2 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by ignis: 11:23am On Mar 29, 2015
Interesting
Re: Election Results With Pictures by purplesummer(f): 11:23am On Mar 29, 2015
maxit2:

To think that I didn't mention anything religious nor insult anyone.
Now am gonna be religious and insultive.

MAY PROPHET MOHAMMED BECOME IMPOTENT SO ONLY BIN LADIN and SHEKAU can be phucking those ugly islamic virgins.

Haha. There u have it. Am being a religious bigot now.
Fucking scums that are a curse to the earth...
grin grin
Re: Election Results With Pictures by kilimanjaro(m): 11:23am On Mar 29, 2015
akojifred:
What change did u need from am Hausa Man? Cant u see the own thing is abt religion sentiment? Look have ever see Hausa Muslim vote for any christians before?

It's not bro, if you are blind are you also deaf? People want a CHANGE grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Results With Pictures by GaniLAb(m): 11:23am On Mar 29, 2015
Saint John and Mary Hospital Isinkan Akure Ondo State, Presidential PDP 56, APC 213. Senatorial PDP 62, APC 214. House of Rep PDP 54, APC 211

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Results With Pictures by meforyou1(m): 11:24am On Mar 29, 2015
GenBuhari:
So we should only believe results that tell us PDP won by a landslide abi?
u can believe whatever you want. Unverified results shouldn't make frontpage period.

2 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by Olutola88(m): 11:25am On Mar 29, 2015
I've been reading comments from some PDP nitwits. Comments like: “INEC is the only body that can announce results”. That is for final declaration ONLY. Who says we can't talk about results in our various polling units? Are you Educated at all? Have you ever voted in your life? In every polling unit, votes will be counted in front of everybody, party agents will record and send results to their party Leaders. You people will not leave your dirty homes and you will be in one filthy corner of your bedroom shouting GEJ till 2019 without applying common sense and wisdom.

If you know anyone that voted in Ibadan, ask him or her who won in his or her polling unit. I'm waiting for you to tell me just ONE polling unit where GEJ won in Ibadan. Just one please.

I can beat my chest to that! At least, I know of Ibadan.

28 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by walexGodson(m): 11:27am On Mar 29, 2015
omanzo02:

The result sheets are fake, u can spot the irregular similarities in them grin grin
Keep dreaming

1 Like

Re: Election Results With Pictures by ceejay80s(m): 11:27am On Mar 29, 2015
16yrs in darkness... Dem just dey chop our nepa money

3 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by ipledge01: 11:28am On Mar 29, 2015
Olutola88:
I've been reading comments from some PDP nitwits. Comments like INEC is the only body that can announce results. That is for final declaration ONLY. Who says we can't talk about results in our various polling units? Are you Educated at all? Have you ever voted in your life? In every polling unit, votes will be counted in front of everybody, party agents will record and send results to their party Leaders. You people will not leave your dirty homes and you will in one filthy corner of your bedroom shouting GEJ till 2019 without apply common sense and wisdom.

If you know anyone that voted in Ibadan, ask him or her who won in his or her polling unit. I'm waiting for you to tell me just ONE polling unit where GEJ won in Ibadan. Just one please.

he go soon clear for there eye grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by intergral(m): 11:30am On Mar 29, 2015
maxit2:

To think that I didn't mention anything religious nor insult anyone.
Now am gonna be religious and insultive.

MAY PROPHET MOHAMMED BECOME IMPOTENT SO ONLY BIN LADIN and SHEKAU can be phucking those ugly islamic virgins.

Haha. There u have it. Am being a religious bigot now.
Fucking scums that are a curse to the earth...
buahahahahahahaha you are more foolish than I thought.....amma shout CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE till ya ear bleeds....

2 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by Panshow(m): 11:31am On Mar 29, 2015
Jahi 1 District. Abuja

3 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by Nazeeboy(m): 11:32am On Mar 29, 2015
This one is from my polling unit in birnin kebbi, kebbi state. #GMB rocks

5 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by Faraidi(m): 11:35am On Mar 29, 2015
ewizard1:

What? You now have guts abi? So @Faraidi is now the biggest f00l ever abi? Chai!

lipsrsealed
Who is this?
Re: Election Results With Pictures by daprincel(m): 11:36am On Mar 29, 2015
lloydpras:
*No Picture
Atunrase Gbagada PU 013
Presidency PDP 53 ApC 154
Senate PDP 46 ApC 152
HOR PDP 47 APC 162

I swear, the PDP agent(a woman) burst into tears after votes were counted in my hood.

Omo, come see laughter. Yeye yi poju.
#GodBlessNigeria

Ebii re ko nau, Won fo lenu nih o.....
Change everywhere.....
Sai Buhari

8 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by hamingra: 11:36am On Mar 29, 2015
4stylz:

So na only GEJ and gmb dey contest for Nigeria? So other party guys don't have rights to have there name on that fake paper?? Tell us Mr Inec chairman

Ros abeg use cold water wash the shekpe comot from ya face. The result sheet said SENATE not PRESIDENTIAL! Hope u no smoke too?

1 Like

Re: Election Results With Pictures by moshmod101(m): 11:38am On Mar 29, 2015
I have always said this...the south west is d decider of this Election.as it is going Change is inevitable #WehaveDecided

4 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by Henricarter(m): 11:38am On Mar 29, 2015
Sai baba for 2015

1 Like

Re: Election Results With Pictures by Olatad: 11:39am On Mar 29, 2015
Olutola88:
I've been reading comments from some PDP nitwits. Comments like: “INEC is the only body that can announce results”. That is for final declaration ONLY. Who says we can't talk about results in our various polling units? Are you Educated at all? Have you ever voted in your life? In every polling unit, votes will be counted in front of everybody, party agents will record and send results to their party Leaders. You people will not leave your dirty homes and you will in one filthy corner of your bedroom shouting GEJ till 2019 without apply common sense and wisdom.

You have said it all my brother....God bless Nigeria!

5 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by holax: 11:39am On Mar 29, 2015
Re: Election Results With Pictures by hamingra: 11:39am On Mar 29, 2015
Nazeeboy:
This one is from my polling unit in birnin kebbi, kebbi state. #GMB rocks

Bi like say una no dey go school for kebbi abi? Where the PO should have written the Office for contest, look wetin em write!
Re: Election Results With Pictures by babate3e(m): 11:40am On Mar 29, 2015
Olutola88:
I've been reading comments from some PDP nitwits. Comments like: “INEC is the only body that can announce results”. That is for final declaration ONLY. Who says we can't talk about results in our various polling units? Are you Educated at all? Have you ever voted in your life? In every polling unit, votes will be counted in front of everybody, party agents will record and send results to their party Leaders. You people will not leave your dirty homes and you will in one filthy corner of your bedroom shouting GEJ till 2019 without apply common sense and wisdom.

You are so on point bro, ibadan really thought pdp a lesson. I don't think they won at any polling unit.
Oluyole lga, abbey secondary school,
total votes
Apc 570
pdp 106.
Ibadan people have spoken,
sai baba, change!!!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 29, 2015
Change is imminent!

3 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 29, 2015
Wristler:
Were no Military officers deployed to PH? To what end did GEJ now deploy them if such magnitude of violence could happen in PH and few other places?

GEJ......OTUOKE AWAITS YOU

My sister was one of the corpers in PH. The soldiers ran when they started shooting.

2 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by 400billionman: 11:43am On Mar 29, 2015
[size=14] DECEIT...

Anything by APC should be taken with pinch of salt..

An APC women leader was arrested by the military on election eve in Lagos with many cartoons of printed ballot papers. What does it take writing results and snapping them ?

Subsequently APC stated before the elections that they won't honour result sheets except collation done by the card reader. APC try harder.. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Election Results With Pictures by Horllamideh(m): 11:43am On Mar 29, 2015
Olutola88:

Akala can't even deliver Ogbomosho to GEJ......My pipu knew what they wanted

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Results With Pictures by stinggy(m): 11:43am On Mar 29, 2015
CoCoLav:
Any result that doesn't look like this is fake
Yes, it is.... PU and Ward has to be hand-filled.
aku election btw, coco dear how's u?
Re: Election Results With Pictures by odutope(m): 11:45am On Mar 29, 2015
omanzo02:

The result sheets are fake, u can spot the irregular similarities in them grin grin
Dnt be too sure. EC 60 E is a poster while EC8A is a result sheet. Spot the difference ur self. At the end of the poll, the presiding officer is expected to paste the result clearly at the polling station before leaving. Most of the results I see here are authentic

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH / New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence / More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.