Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Election Results With Pictures - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Results With Pictures (148048 Views)

INEC Officer Bleeds From Head As He Announces Election Results In Rivers / PDP's Magic In Taraba's Gov' Election Results.... With Pictures / DSS Uncovers Plot To Announce Election Results Before INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Results With Pictures by ramalot(m): 10:28am On Mar 29, 2015
smiley

8 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:28am On Mar 29, 2015
adehsenior:

When has pdp become Inec abi na Jonathan de post inec commissioners?
Abegy make APC apologist make people hear word
Anything wey happen good or bad na pdp and goodluck

Just relax,okay? It is not yet time for you to cry ! The thing go shock you like naked wire!

9 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by anonimi: 10:28am On Mar 29, 2015
Seun & his mods may consider the essence of this thread given readability challenges of the sheets & the misleading impression the 'UNVERIFIED' & PIECEMEAL information for microscopic PUs gives either way.

Let us contribute to orderliness and violence-free elections.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election Results With Pictures by rattlesnake(m): 10:29am On Mar 29, 2015
INEC PU005

PDP 677
APC 15,000

undecided
Re: Election Results With Pictures by thirdi(m): 10:29am On Mar 29, 2015
Why don't we all wait till the results are announced through the official authority. Na this kind post they instigate problem.

Nigeria will be great

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Results With Pictures by brojero: 10:29am On Mar 29, 2015
This is a good site for online reports and results as they come in... realtime info and fully interactive

http://nigeriaelections.org/result

1 Like

Re: Election Results With Pictures by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 29, 2015
PLEASE WHERE ARE ALL THE SATANS AND TANOIDS HERE
WHERE THE FUCCCK ARE DEY FOR SATANS SAKE? cheesy grin

Where are they I ask? SATANS DON FALL FOR GROUND O MATCH AM, MATCH AM.

SHAME TO ALL PDP SUPPORTERS RUNNIG THEIR MOUTHS LIKE DIARRHEA SINCE LAST YYEAR.FAILURES!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Results With Pictures by Mistaarhlohki(m): 10:30am On Mar 29, 2015
omanzo02:

The result sheets are fake, u can spot the irregular similarities in them grin grin

Oniranu...somebody

2 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by iiichidodo: 10:31am On Mar 29, 2015
usewisdom:

Smh for you
Keep on shaking your head until PDP is declared winner via official sources...hope your people won't start violence.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Results With Pictures by samuelmath50(m): 10:31am On Mar 29, 2015
Am so much happy with dis credible result
God is on ower side hip hip hip

3 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by championeh(m): 10:31am On Mar 29, 2015
I wonder why we are not seeing any results from the SE/SS, all they keep saying is 'Card readers are malfunctioning' Seems they had colated their results before the election date.

We are waiting and getting to the change atmosphere we want.

2 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by Mistaarhlohki(m): 10:32am On Mar 29, 2015
hardywaltz:
Why do i have this feeling that its just one person writing all these result coz the hjand writing looks the same expecially the way he/she writes letter "S".

Its obvious you didn't use 2A exercise book in primary school....park well Mogbe Ni..Abi na joke u deh?

7 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by dollyptosh(m): 10:32am On Mar 29, 2015
cKaiser:

Maybe to increase the numbers and deny the opposition the 25%
Exactly... common sense

2 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by mfm04622: 10:32am On Mar 29, 2015
saxywale:

and some tanoids were bragging about GEJ winning Kaduna south... lol

Kaduna South is a stronghold of PDP. I expect PDP will get loads of votes in the area. However, APC will win Kaduna by a wide margin
Re: Election Results With Pictures by owobokiri(m): 10:32am On Mar 29, 2015
Nairaland decides to post to the home page, unsubstantiated photos of fake electoral results posted here by some unhinged APC elements. . I hope you lot know what the law says about this kind of action. .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Results With Pictures by M4gunners: 10:32am On Mar 29, 2015
APC brainwashed followers u guys should stop giving urselfs HB and wait until election results is out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Results With Pictures by stelaar(m): 10:32am On Mar 29, 2015
A unit

2 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by Idboyostic(m): 10:32am On Mar 29, 2015
Here In Owo Local government in Ondo State it was all round victory for APC..........APC won the whole units (17) of ward 5.....#SaiBuhari #SaiBaba#Change

11 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by kramer: 10:32am On Mar 29, 2015
This is intense stuff. Let me grab my popcorn and watch

8 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by BRAV0O(m): 10:33am On Mar 29, 2015
jcmaiah:

Lol. PDP said it before now that APC were planning to release results before inec does. APC and brainlessness interwoven since 1770.
as apc declare itself the winner , dis are the result from different location polls that pdp loosing massively should be a new thing and make u folks label d results fake! Pdp can't win dis election free nd fair don't u get it ?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Results With Pictures by BRAV0O(m): 10:33am On Mar 29, 2015
jcmaiah:

Lol. PDP said it before now that APC were planning to release results before inec does. APC and brainlessness interwoven since 1770.
as apc declare itself the winner , dis are the result from different location polls that pdp loosing massively shouldn't be a new thing and make u folks label d results fake! Pdp can't win dis election free nd fair don't u get it ?
Re: Election Results With Pictures by nagoma(m): 10:33am On Mar 29, 2015
hardywaltz:
Why do i have this feeling that its just one person writing all these result coz the hjand writing looks the same expecially the way he/she writes letter "S".

You will soon face reality.

6 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by ceejay80s(m): 10:33am On Mar 29, 2015
Na wa for nairalandrers
Re: Election Results With Pictures by Bizibi(m): 10:33am On Mar 29, 2015
Propagandists should desist from heating the polity with fake results....I just hope there won't be violence if PDP wins..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Results With Pictures by haywire1: 10:33am On Mar 29, 2015
samuelmath50:
Am so much happy with dis credible result
God is on ower side hip hip hip

Hurray!!!!

Sai Buhari

6 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by rastamouse: 10:33am On Mar 29, 2015
owobokiri:
Nairaland decides to post to the home page, unsubstantiated photos of fake electoral results posted here by some unhinged APC elements. . I hope you lot know what the law says about this kind of action. .

Is that a threat? Loser

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Results With Pictures by HopeAlive14(m): 10:34am On Mar 29, 2015
News like this often surface with euphoria only for your hopes to be dashed in the end!

Some bums have bum pads, not all that glitters are gold!

Wait for INEC to announce the results. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by Ekans: 10:34am On Mar 29, 2015
The Lord that answereth by fire is the true God.Buhari your the man mbok!

6 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by juwoonn(m): 10:35am On Mar 29, 2015
My polling unit in kogi;
Presidential
APC..208
PDP..50

Buhari dey clear all units

11 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by owobokiri(m): 10:35am On Mar 29, 2015
Posting UNSUBSTATIATED electoral results while counting is on going is nothing but electoral rigging. . This thread should be quickly taken down

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Results With Pictures by anigbajumo(m): 10:35am On Mar 29, 2015
cao:
If these are the original results, then INEC has a serious leak in the matrix. Plus, since voting has been extended to today, aren't these results incomplete?
if u dnt knw wat to type pls hold on.......Inec extended votin in 300 pollng units out of 1500 polling units across da country.so Inec is not eligable to announce d results of almost 1200 other pollng units coz of jez 300 remaining?.....#yeye dey smell

4 Likes

Re: Election Results With Pictures by mavinc4u(f): 10:35am On Mar 29, 2015
Okay, this is result time.
Enugu as a whole PDP- 10 million
APC- 10
You can ask one of their former governor chegherie about the figure to confirm. grin

Meanwhile I would attach the prove later. cool thanks

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence / More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State / Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.