Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,481 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

History Will Remember Us - Be Ready Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / History Will Remember Us - Be Ready Nigerians (836 Views)

Be Ready To Face Justice For Violating Electoral Law – Apc Tells Fayose / 75mw Solar Power Project To Be Ready 2017 / Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

History Will Remember Us - Be Ready Nigerians by socialmediaman: 4:29am On Mar 29, 2015
If the supporters of Change become successful on Monday across the country, then history will forever remember us. The world will remember us. Other nations of the world will be shaken because there are millions of Nigerians living in different parts of the world. There will be a renewed hope for Nigeria again, a nation whose potentials for growth have been downplayed and dwindled by massive corruption in the oil industry.

Be calm and focused my good people of Nigeria. Be ready to take this fight peacefully to the next level if the government decides to fraudulently resist the will of Nigerians. Be ready to resist being governed by a fraudulent government against your will, be ready to sign petitions to the United States, United Nations and world bodies, Be ready for peaceful demonstrations all across the country, be ready to finish this fight for justice for Nigeria

In a country which has witnessed oil boom since the past 15 years:

Millions of Nigerians are still under/unemployed,
Electricity continues to be a luxury in Nigeria at a very high cost for running generators, how much do we get to save from salaries?
Nigerians risk their lives everyday running away abroad in search of greener pastures, exposing themselves to dangers and discrimination
Millions of Nigerians go to sleep everyday hungry, unsure of where the next meal comes from
Government officials now use government as their private business, these people feast on the common wealth accruing from the oil sector
Impunity and indiscipline everywhere in the country, corruption is given a soft landing

The evidence is out there for all to see! from the over 100year+ old man who came out to vote, to the man who came to vote from the hospital, the hope which the mantra of change brings cannot be over emphasized.

Stay calm my people, stay watchful and stay focused, we will not relent till the end. The enemies in Aso ROck are wide awake, they are running helter skelter trying to fraudulently make a come back, but we will be vigilant and never allow them, because we have decided!

God Bless Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: History Will Remember Us - Be Ready Nigerians by Saheed9: 4:34am On Mar 29, 2015
Nigeria will be great again
Re: History Will Remember Us - Be Ready Nigerians by ofala(m): 4:37am On Mar 29, 2015
We are sure of victory... but it is not yet over till INEC's official result declarations.

These criminals in the Central Government can do anything to upturn the obvious victory, though; I guess its too late for them!

1 Like

Re: History Will Remember Us - Be Ready Nigerians by lilbabyak(m): 5:59am On Mar 29, 2015
Keep calm and vote change

I have decided
I have voted
it has been ordained

sai baba
Re: History Will Remember Us - Be Ready Nigerians by delishpot: 6:19am On Mar 29, 2015
I dont just want change o. I want positive change.

So those offering change bikO take note.

I want positive change.
Re: History Will Remember Us - Be Ready Nigerians by Bishop4bella(m): 6:47am On Mar 29, 2015
Together we shall achieve victory with GMB/PYO comes Monday.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: APC Chairman Oyegun And Buhari Jubilate In Anticipation For Final Result / Fayose In Abuja | *allegedly Called Jonathan 'that Stupid President' / Osun: APC Wins 24 Assembly Seats, PDP Wins 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.