Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

My Hubby's Birthday Is Today - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Hubby's Birthday Is Today (1263 Views)

Nairalander's Wedding Anniversary Is Today(pictures) / I Told My Hubby To Stop Using My Money.am I Wrong? / My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Hubby's Birthday Is Today by bless2hot: 6:39am On Mar 29, 2015
Hi fellow Nairalanders. Today is my loving Hussy's bday, I'm using this medium to wish him a Happy Birthday filled with love, joy, success and all his hearts desires today and always.

I also use this medium to felicitate with fellow nairalander's who share today with my hubby and also solicit with you all to wish my boo a happy birthday as he's not feeling too happy that he can't take me and his daughter to celebrate with him.

Lets raise his spirit together. His Nairaland handle is Dino Escobar.

Front page won't be bad MOD's.

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: My Hubby's Birthday Is Today by atikubaba(m): 6:49am On Mar 29, 2015
Happy birthday wishing him wisdom ,good health and prosperity .HBD to ur loving hubby .please my rice oh.

1 Like

Re: My Hubby's Birthday Is Today by Winneygirl(f): 6:50am On Mar 29, 2015
You put your husband's contact details on a public forum?
So he can get calls from total strangers?
Why?
Re: My Hubby's Birthday Is Today by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 29, 2015
HBDay to him! wullnp! cheesy
but u shouldn't have put his contact here.

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby's Birthday Is Today by zeb04(f): 7:05am On Mar 29, 2015
Happy bday to your hubby

1 Like

Re: My Hubby's Birthday Is Today by Lipzlikeshugar(f): 7:08am On Mar 29, 2015
happy birthday to your hubby.. and GOD bless your family

1 Like

Re: My Hubby's Birthday Is Today by freecocoa(f): 7:14am On Mar 29, 2015
Happy birthday to him, wishing him all the best.

1 Like

Re: My Hubby's Birthday Is Today by Nitefury: 8:04am On Mar 29, 2015
Hapi buy dai sire Dino...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Hubby's Birthday Is Today by SAMBARRY: 9:57am On Mar 29, 2015
You put your husbands phone number and picture on nl. I wish you well with how you begin to deal with the after math of you and nl prostitutes and fraudsters grin

yanga sleep trouble go wake am . you will soon find what you are looking for. In fact you will get more than happy birthday wishes cheesy
Re: My Hubby's Birthday Is Today by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 29, 2015
HBD to him.

your daughter's quuute! smiley

1 Like

Re: My Hubby's Birthday Is Today by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 29, 2015
Winneygirl:
You put your husband's contact details on a public forum?
So he can get calls from total strangers?
Why?
why do people take stuffs too seriously here?? How do you know it's her husband's contact and not maybe a random sim lying at home which she thinks could be used for this purpose? Besides, do you know whether she has her husband's permission to do this? People leave their contacts on facebook and other social media, even on CV that's sent to various strangers...

It's just the lady's way of showing love to her husband,could be the kind of thing her husband cherishes... the msg/calls will last only but today, so what's the biggie?? Some people even leave theirs on air for this same purpose....just Wish the man a happy birthday if you desire instead of criticising....

Ehhh, happy birthday Dino Escobar, more blessings .... Remember to always treat your wife right smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby's Birthday Is Today by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 29, 2015
SAMBARRY:
You put your husbands phone number and picture on nl. I wish you well with how you begin to deal with the after math of you and nl prostitutes and fraudsters grin

yanga sleep trouble go wake am . you will soon find what you are looking for. In fact you will get more than happy birthday wishes cheesy
hahaahahahaa... You don't cease to amuse me...your first paragraph is really funny..

But I really don't see anything wrong with what the op did.. So the husband doesn't have pictures on other social media or there are no girls there? He doesn't see girls on the road too??

I find this somewhat romantic shaaa, imagine getting calls/texts from people you barely know wishing you good and stuffs, isn't it edifying?? Besides, it's only for today...I also think her husband loves this kinda stuff hence her reason...

1 Like

Re: My Hubby's Birthday Is Today by SAMBARRY: 11:01am On Mar 29, 2015
;DDgrin

we shall see cheesy

dancing to Marvin gaye's song
MarvellousGod:
hahaahahahaa... You don't cease to amuse me...your first paragraph is really funny..

But I really don't see anything wrong with what the op did.. So the husband doesn't have pictures on other social media or there are no girls there? He doesn't see girls on the road too??

I find this somewhat romantic shaaa, imagine getting calls/texts from people you barely know wishing you good and stuffs, isn't it edifying?? Besides, it's only for today...I also think her husband loves this kinda stuff hence her reason...

1 Like

Re: My Hubby's Birthday Is Today by bukatyne(f): 8:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
Happy birthday Dino and God bless your home cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Appreciate Mama With A Song - It's Mother's Day! / Why Do Silicon Valley Male Billionaires Choose Average-looking Wives? / Please Is Anybody Here Using Any Type Of Electric Cooker On Prepaid Meter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.