Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Could This Be Regarded As Sin? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could This Be Regarded As Sin? (684 Views)

Help ...can A Thought Be Regarded As A Vow?? / Why Is Tattoo Classified As Sin But Tribal Marks Aren't??? / Why Does Religion Treat Incest As Sin If We Are All From Incest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be Regarded As Sin? by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 29, 2015
Can u call this a sin?
Let's label her candidate 'A' for the purpose of this discourse.
She is very religious and preaches against examination malpractice. However, as an exam was going on, she frankly did not know the answer to a particular question. Candidate 'B' who did not also know the answer to the question asked candidate 'C' for help and 'C' immediately whispered the answer to 'B'.
Candidate 'A' heard the answer as whispered to 'B' by 'C' and she immediately wrote down the answer. Even though she has been preaching against exam malpractice, she wrote down an answer from a 'malpractice' source.
Can you call this act of 'A' - the mother religious - a sin?
Re: Could This Be Regarded As Sin? by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 29, 2015
Hmm... To me its not a sin. She just heard it, she didnt ask for it.
I call that a blessing in disguise grin
she wud av been a fool for not writing it down in the name of shunning exam malpractice jx bkus she never knew it from the start.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Regarded As Sin? by ephemm(m): 8:35am On Mar 29, 2015
#Lobatan

Well I think since she did not ask, God provided the answer in a mysterious way.

Remember Balam's donkey talked.

God spoke to her too through a SOURCE

It's no sin.
Re: Could This Be Regarded As Sin? by loomer: 8:36am On Mar 29, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Hmm... To me its not a sin. She just heard it, she didnt ask for it.
I call that a blessing in disguise grin
she wud av been a fool for not writing it down in the name of shunning exam malpractice jx bkus she never knew it from the start.

This blessing really wear mask
Re: Could This Be Regarded As Sin? by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 29, 2015
loomer:

This blessing really wear mask
lol yes
Re: Could This Be Regarded As Sin? by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 29, 2015
Prayer Answered
Re: Could This Be Regarded As Sin? by enwaze(m): 10:36am On Mar 29, 2015
"RELIGION IS THE OPIUM OF THE MASSES"

If she because of her religion or doctrine refuses to make use of the answer as provided by the holy spirit through **C** ........then she has eyes but cannot see.....

God is our instant solution in times of trouble
Re: Could This Be Regarded As Sin? by fr3do(m): 11:37am On Mar 29, 2015
cheesy unprecedented favour

(1) (Reply)

Christianity Of The Old And That Of The New / "I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God" - Stephanie Rose / I'm Flying!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.