Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Why Can't I Find The Auto Drive??? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Why Can't I Find The Auto Drive??? (774 Views)

See The Nigerian Made SUV Vehicle That Is The Best in The Auto Industry Now / Car Quiz : The Auto Brand Volkswagen Originates From Which Country? / Why Can't I Find The Auto Drive??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't I Find The Auto Drive??? by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 29, 2015
My bros in the house kindly assist.
I can't explain what I have with Toyota Corolla Hatchback, that I am so in love with it.
I really want it for a buy but unfortunately, I always get to see the manual transmission. Does any one pls have an advice on how/where I can find the clean, tokunbo, automatic drive for sale?
Re: Why Can't I Find The Auto Drive??? by chucky234(m): 8:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
Amybijou:
My bros in the house kindly assist.
I can't explain what I have with Toyota Corolla Hatchback, that I am so in love with it.
I really want it for a buy but unfortunately, I always get to see the manual transmission. Does any one pls have an advice on how/where I can find the clean, tokunbo, automatic drive for sale?
I can get you clean first grade 2004/05 Hatchback Corolla with auto and actual mileage for N1.8m from Cotonou with full custom duty paid.
Re: Why Can't I Find The Auto Drive??? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
chucky234:
I can get you clean first grade 2004/05 Hatchback Corolla with auto and actual mileage for N1.8m from Cotonou with full custom duty paid.

Hmmm...really?
Pricey if compared with saloon cars.
Re: Why Can't I Find The Auto Drive??? by chucky234(m): 11:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
Amybijou:

Hmmm...really?
Pricey if compared with saloon cars.
European models are always more pricey as Euro exchange higher than dollar.
Re: Why Can't I Find The Auto Drive??? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
chucky234:
European models are always more pricey as Euro exchange higher than dollar.

Wow...!
I wld rather use that to get a small SUV like 2005 rav4.
Even if it means adding a little "dough".
Thanks dear
Re: Why Can't I Find The Auto Drive??? by chucky234(m): 11:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
Amybijou:

Wow...!
I wld rather use that to get a small SUV like 2005 rav4.
Even if it means adding a little "dough".
Thanks dear
you are welcome

(1) (Reply)

What Is Ur View About Mazda 121 / Govt Utility Van Spotted With Worn Out Tyre / Repair/replacement Of Baloon On My LR3 2006 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.