Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,818 members, 7,820,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Why Can't I Find The Auto Drive??? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Why Can't I Find The Auto Drive??? (1701 Views)

See The Nigerian Made SUV Vehicle That Is The Best in The Auto Industry Now / Car Quiz : The Auto Brand Volkswagen Originates From Which Country? / Why Can't I Find The Auto Drive??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't I Find The Auto Drive??? by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 29, 2015
My bros in the house kindly assist.
I can't explain what I have with Toyota Corolla Hatchback, that I am so in love with it.
I really want it for a buy but unfortunately, I always get to see the manual transmission. Does any one pls have an advice on how/where I can find the clean, tokunbo, automatic drive for sale?

Re: Why Can't I Find The Auto Drive??? by redcliff: 1:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
Haha.. this is an european vetsion of the toyota corrolla.(i dont know what year exactly, maybe from 2003-2004). It would be very hard to see one in auto tranny though even if you see, it may not be woryh buying as the price would be really on the high side
Re: Why Can't I Find The Auto Drive??? by oluwaseunla(m): 3:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
If you really love it, I think pre-order is your surest bet. That way you won't be getting a converted ride. Get someone in the auto section that can help you pre-order from Europe. Kakakibuy does it very well.
Re: Why Can't I Find The Auto Drive??? by kakakibuy(m): 5:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
Amybijou:
My bros in the house kindly assist.
I can't explain what I have with Toyota Corolla Hatchback, that I am so in love with it.
I really want it for a buy but unfortunately, I always get to see the manual transmission. Does any one pls have an advice on how/where I can find the clean, tokunbo, automatic drive for sale?

A very good afternoon to you. I can offer you this clean 2005 Corolla Hatchback for a total cost of 2M Naira. No extra charges. This amount puts the keys in your hands and lands the car at your doorstep in record time.

Mileage is just 46,000km!! shocked shocked

It's Automatic, Petrol Engine.

WhatsApp: +36705369050

Email: Kakakibuy@hotmail.com

Re: Why Can't I Find The Auto Drive??? by kakakibuy(m): 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
oluwaseunla:
If you really love it, I think pre-order is your surest bet. That way you won't be getting a converted ride. Get someone in the auto section that can help you pre-order from Europe. Kakakibuy does it very well.

My head is swelling.. smiley smiley Thank you for the mention. How are you doing today?

1 Like

Re: Why Can't I Find The Auto Drive??? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
kakakibuy:

A very good afternoon to you. I can offer you this clean 2005 Corolla Hatchback for a total cost of 2M Naira. No extra charges. This amount puts the keys in your hands and lands the car at your doorstep in record time.

Mileage is just 46,000km!! shocked shocked

It's Automatic, Petrol Engine.

WhatsApp: +36705369050

Email: Kakakibuy@hotmail.com

Thanks, but this is pricey o o . Will drop you a message anyways.
Re: Why Can't I Find The Auto Drive??? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
oluwaseunla:

Thanks a lot
Re: Why Can't I Find The Auto Drive??? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
redcliff:
Haha.. this is an european vetsion of the toyota corrolla.(i dont know what year exactly, maybe from 2003-2004). It would be very hard to see one in auto tranny though even if you see, it may not be woryh buying as the price would be really on the high side

Hmmm...if it's not worth it, I may settle for another ride.
Thanks.
Re: Why Can't I Find The Auto Drive??? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
redcliff:

Oddly enough, most of the Corolla's I get to work on at Toyota are automatic's.
Re: Why Can't I Find The Auto Drive??? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
I can land and clear a 2005 Toyota Corolla T-Spirit automatic (Euro LHD) for N1.1M.
Re: Why Can't I Find The Auto Drive??? by redcliff: 9:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
Siena:

Oddly enough, most of the Corolla's I get to work on at Toyota are automatic's.

yea but I am talking about this particular model. the hatchback corrolla for this year.
Re: Why Can't I Find The Auto Drive??? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
redcliff:

yea but I am talking about this particular model. the hatchback corrolla for this year.

I'm talking about the same model too, on the same year, bro. smiley
Re: Why Can't I Find The Auto Drive??? by redcliff: 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
Siena:

I'm talking about the same model too, on the same year, bro. smiley

oh really? I must be misinformed then or maybe its my location.
Re: Why Can't I Find The Auto Drive??? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 30, 2015
Siena:
I can land and clear a 2005 Toyota Corolla T-Spirit automatic (Euro LHD) for N1.1M.

Ok. Won't mind the image and details of d ride, mileage VIN ,etc.
Sent a request to d first bb details on ur signature.
Meanwhile,I must negotiate nah.
Catch yaa on bbm.
Re: Why Can't I Find The Auto Drive??? by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 31, 2015
Amybijou:

Ok. Won't mind the image and details of d ride, mileage VIN ,etc.
Sent a request to d first bb details on ur signature.
Meanwhile,I must negotiate nah.
Catch yaa on bbm.

Hi!

I haven't seen your BBM request. What's your PIN? I could add you then.
Re: Why Can't I Find The Auto Drive??? by Nobody: 4:26am On Mar 31, 2015
Siena:

Hi!

It's pending for ur acceptance, as seen from my end -557EE111
Re: Why Can't I Find The Auto Drive??? by mitchyy(f): 9:31am On Apr 01, 2015
Siena:

Hi!

Sent you a request on both bbm pins in your signature. Please accept. Its urgent
Re: Why Can't I Find The Auto Drive??? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
mitchyy:

Sent you a request on both bbm pins in your signature. Please accept. Its urgent

I sent you a request yesterday too, it's also showing as pending.

My display name is Sachi Motorsport UK.
Re: Why Can't I Find The Auto Drive??? by mitchyy(f): 12:51am On Apr 02, 2015
Siena:

I sent you a request yesterday too, it's also showing as pending.

My display name is Sachi Motorsport UK.

Wow. Didn't see it. Just sent it again
Re: Why Can't I Find The Auto Drive??? by andre82(m): 6:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
Siena, is this cost clearing inclusive or exclusive? Thank you.
Siena:
Re: Why Can't I Find The Auto Drive??? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
andre82:
Siena, is this cost clearing inclusive or exclusive? Thank you.

Clearing inclusive.
Re: Why Can't I Find The Auto Drive??? by andre82(m): 8:37am On Apr 03, 2015
Nice! I'll keep in touch sir.
Siena:

Clearing inclusive.
Re: Why Can't I Find The Auto Drive??? by teeboy03(m): 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
andre82:
Nice! I'll keep in touch sir.
bro..pls sorry for quoting u ere.
please I av some questions to ask u(health related)?..can u pls mail me (r@gmail.com or whatsapp 0806)..

(1) (Reply)

Benz - G Wagon Vs Range Rover Vs Benz GL450 Vs Land Cruiser / Where Can I Get Abro Engine Enamel Paint / Cost Of Clearing Camry 2007 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.